Thread: Birthday special feedback

Team Lead Customer Service Travian Head Office

Default Birthday special feedback

Hello,

this is the place to give feedback about the ideas announced for this year's birthday special.

Regards,
    Your Travian: Legends Team UK
    <center><b>[COLOR="#000000"]D[/COLOR]on't let a bot ruin your game:</b>
    * 157439 troops have been deleted.
    * 8406 building levels have been deleted
    * 1344368 resources have been deleted
    <i>(recent example of a punishment for using externals)</i></center>
    <center>Questions about T4? Check our <a href="http://t4.answers.travian.co.uk/"><b>Answers page</b></a></center>

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

So they bring in t4. Wipe out t3.6 completely. And now suggesting bring the hero back to how it was in t3.6.

the other two effects are just pointless.

Remove the auction house and the start game becomes more equal once again
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

I agree with Ryder, removing hero items and auctions would make servers a far more equal playing field. Players wouldn't be able to buy their way into the game and make accounts look on the surface a lot better than they really are. A lot of players who have left the game and have previously requested a t3.6 server (or earlier) might be tempted back if there wasn't so much emphasis on gold and hero items. I'd be happy to see option 3 on all servers.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

Mr Fantastic

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member MLGJ's Avatar

Anything that makes the mess we have now more like T3x works for me, so I concur the best option would be the hero one.
    This post was brought to you by "Mr Fantastic"

Yayyyyy made it on to setbacks ignore list, can give it but not take it
    Let me guess, some kind of funny joke?
    This message is hidden because MLGJ is on your ignore list.

Where is my apology from MLGJ, for his insult on the forums? - URSULA THE MINOR
    In your dreams Sunshine xx

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

please can heros be of differnt units

can heros have different names again

can you have multiple heros but only 1 allive

each hero xp is distributed permanatly with no book.

so noobs who mess up there hero have to make another one

a level 100 hero is a massive achivement then

using mutliple heros i.e 1 for res prod 1 for def 1 for off is good

can rotate them without them dying maybe if they r in the same village 1 goes into the manshion and one comes out

I like the start game stuff with maxxed tiles

please slow speed server, cbf with 2x or 3x its too fast no time for that stuff.

and also can we have a nice big long run up to it, with maybe 8 or so public announcements to build up fan support

time to get old players back maybe plenty of time for the players playing to form into teams

so instead of the usual uk noob fest sim fest gutter trash player fest.

we have some decent teams competing and tis gona be fun to watch and play in rather than the usual noob stomp.?

Ok thats good enough I think

T
    No-cringe signature.

I like the idea of starting with tiles maxed out. Don't see the need to have settlers already. You'll still need the culture points to be able to settle any new villages so it does mean you're not sending instantly. It would also make raiding far more effective. Alot of the people who give up in the first couple of days to boredom etc would be leaving behind decent farms

I can't see them getting rid of the auction house, at the end of the day it's a cash cow and it's never going to go. Which sucks because it's bloody annoying.
    The gems seem kinda kool as it means heros are actually different, but being able to sell them does just mean it's going to be rediculas trying to get hold of them

Personally I'd love them to run another ancient EU server like the first one
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Quote Originally Posted by mutley View Post

Personally I'd love them to run another ancient EU server like the first one
    +1 That...

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

hmm first one or second one

I kinda like the game mode but I liked 2nd one more tbh was just very clear who was gona win it last time so no fun
    No-cringe signature.

option 3 - that would be great and having the regeneration tile back again would balance it out nicely. Would we then get 5 points per level?
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

One of the biggest problems with the last scattered empire game was the cauldron. As with unlimited gold use, a player could amass a sizable army as well as sufficient resources and vouchers to instantly build more troops.
    I have been playing about on Kingdoms where they have a card game. The res bonuses from this are limited in their use i.e. only can get a small res boost once a day and no troops are dished out. By limiting the benefits of the gard game/ cauldron it does make it fun to play and not a gold sink for players and a gold cash cow for travian
    Tles maxed out is quite good as it means that the game is off to a quicker start, but without ready trained settlers. As then a player can choose troops to raid or settlers to sim first.
    The gems option tbh not really fussed by it but something on the lines of kingdom could be good
    Bog standard hero, no items etc. There are quite a few players who do not use much gold and the revenue that they generate from selling their items is important to them and keeps them in the game. So I would be against this option.
    But both the AE servers have ended up unbalanced in the end. The first was not too bad but last UK 19 was terrible. And both needed massive gold use. This stops a lot of players , even those who use a reasonable amount of gold from wanting to play.