Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: Best Defence Report of UK S4

  1. #1
    Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    632

    Default Best Defence Report of UK S4





    Defence Reports


    If you have a good defence report to display, post it here.

    You can use http://travian-reports.net/ to upload them.

    Remember that all reports must be anonymous unless you have the permission of the involved players. This means attackers and defenders must either be replaced with xxx and yyy, or the alliance name.

    (Note that anonymous also means that you can't subtly try to suggest who the involved party is with a wink-wink nudge-nudge towards who it is without specifically mentioning the name.)

    Please keep this thread for battle reports and limited discussion only, if it's going to be a big discussion and get political, make a new thread for it.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

    128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

  2. #2

    Default

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/354404a1b4d

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/35440500e79

    Not sure why they attacked with defensive troops, but that zoo sure cleaned them up no problems.
    Last edited by Eagon; 14 Aug 2016 at 08:56 AM.

  3. #3
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    The account deleting directly afterwards was no clue as to why?

    He reckons he got his account stolen. I mean its likely un related, but wouldn't be suprised if it was your ally leader behind it, given his antics.
    No-cringe signature.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    The account deleting directly afterwards was no clue as to why?

    He reckons he got his account stolen. I mean its likely un related, but wouldn't be suprised if it was your ally leader behind it, given his antics.
    One day you'll grow up you, absolute cretin. Scott is the alliance leader and he messaged him saying he was deleting, so borged on scott so he could get some exp. Sigh.

  5. #5
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    lfmao

    me grow up? oh the irony.

    Lets see, its an established fact that you are a Liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apsalar View Post
    Hey all,

    Recent events have led to me needing to find a new dual so here goes!

    Username will discuss on skype
    Account Tribe gaul
    Offensive or Defensive offensive
    Quadrant location (NE, SE, SW, NW) will discuss on skype
    Population / Number of Villages top 20
    Achievements (top10, top100?) will discuss on skype
    Gold or Non-Gold Account ideally we share the burden, will discuss though
    Experience in what fields (simming, raiding, attacking, defending) i can help teach someone how to play but ideally i'm after someone with experience in all
    Online Times needed (GMT) normal uk hours
    How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) pm me or add mallratssss on skype


    If you don't use skype please don't apply
    So you claim to play scotts account which is a roman, yet note here how you ask for a dual for a gaul account which maches the description of Lock Lamora.
    Which is also the account I suspected you were on due to the rude attitude of the player here.

    So you've lied multiple times to try and conceal your identity.
    also what? You knew he was deleting?
    Yet scott asked me for what was going on with the guy?.. When I messaged him I got this message "haha ive theft this account haha"
    And the guy on skype claimed the same thing.

    Personally I've no idea what happened regarding that, but where ever you are involved its clear that we can expect lies and foul play.
    So I don't worry about it, but I am still completely justified to suspect you of doing something foul, since that seems to be your general attitude and play style.
    Foul.

    Anyway your petty ness has become less of an irritation and more of an amusement these days, so by all means continue to be foul.

    fyi;
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/foul
    No-cringe signature.

  6. #6
    Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    1,762

    Default

    Oh my trubs, looks like you're able to get people's knickers in a twist just as much as I did lol
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

    [21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

    [21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

    [21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

  7. #7

    Default

    Trouble what are you even smoking?
    How dare you make unjustified accusations of account theft. Who the hell do you think you are?

    your personal differences with Steve are absolutely no excuse to tarnish his name with the straight up childish rumours you continue to spread about him. Give it a rest already.

  8. #8
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    To the contrary, the only person who is capable of such low mannered behaviour that I have encountered in travian and is playing on this server is Steve, I don't accuse him of it, I simply suggest that that is the type of behaviour he is capable of.
    Such as sending rude messages, spreading lies are some of his other traits.
    A swell he is suspected of lieing about his account, he states he is not Lock Lamora, but lock lamora behaves exactly as he does, and he looks for a dual for an account that is only fitted by lock lamora.

    So what is the conclusion?
    He is lying about his user name in some perverse attempt to fly under the radar, while his disgusting attitude and vulgar behaviour is clearly spotted a mile away. So it fails completely, just like he failed completely on uk3, after spreading lies and rubbish he was abandoned by his fellow "council" members and then I butchered him like the dog he is. Haha.

    And then they sued for peace and said they are mislead by steve and proceed to tell me what a nasty peice of work he is.

    Whatever, whatever steve, this time you might fight like a man, I hope so for your sake, but you will still die like a dog, because thats all that you deserve.
    No-cringe signature.

  9. #9

    Default

    Trouble mate, you need to grow up and drop this already.

    Until you can show some solid evidence of all this nonsense you keep dribbling about him, (evidence is not you simply stating things in an illiterate manner for the 100th time either btw) you should shut your noise maker and get on with playing the server like the rest of us.

  10. #10
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    I have plenty of evidence.

    Lying about his name.

    Posting rude messages.

    Spreading rumours about me, been reported to me by multiple people.
    Its actually not that bad I guess if we look at it like smeer tactics.
    Also funy you say this "Shut your noise maker and get on with playing the server." When its exact oposite of what your leader steve did on uk3. he ran his mouth a bunch, mostly nonsense. Then he got his armies killed and deleted. So the irony is here for all to wittness.

    I have evidence for it all, however being a lousy human being is not grounds for anything really, its just my opinion, an opinion most people might share if they saw what he'd been up to.

    Besides its not like Im not getting on with playing the server, my account is further ahead than both of yours, and I talk a whole lot less rubbish than either of you.

    We all know how your a highly experienced player and all scott LOL very dengerous.
    No-cringe signature.

  11. #11

    Default

    Lol lying about my name? It's hardly a massive lie to try and disguise ones identity in travian is it trouble? however you're too smart a cookie for me inspector poirot.

    As for being rude, i feel like that's the pot calling the kettle black.

    'of what your leader steve did on uk3' [A] doesn't have a leader trouble, the alliance pages tells you're we're a council of four, use your eyes please.

    'Then he got his armies killed and deleted'
    Now then i'm sure you've heard whatever version of events painted me in a bad light and lapped it up like the lost puppy you seem to be where i'm concerned, at first it was a bit annoying, all these posts and the like about me, now i just find it cute!!

    Smasher decided to accuse me of being a spy for Gog and co because i didn't send an attack on you (yes you, i would sorely love to cata you to hell and back trouble as i'm sure you're well aware, so to be accused of being a spy for NOT attacking you, tickled me no end). Now the rest of the leaders on uk3 were well aware of everything that transpired between me, you and them, not the version you like to spout on the forums, so i decided to delete as i didn't fancy continuing when Smasher didn't trust me. I knew however that you would happily attack me so i left my army at home as a final act for those guys who lost their hammers attacking you - i don't know if you're still on uk3 nor do i care - but if you are, congrats on killing the hammer of a guy on delete, i'm sure that was very fulfilling for you

  12. #12
    Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Leeds/Norwich
    Posts
    2,387

    Default

    hm, I did wonder why you deleted. And did seem odd that you were so inept at attacking.

    I killed your army because there was no garuantee you were deleting. In any case out of that exchange what happened? Who was it that ran there mouth? It was you. Because it was you who did all the down talking and it was you who then deleted on a whim later.

    Anyway thats another server.

    Here you are up to the same thing telling whoever will listen all the bad things you think about me.

    Its true its hardly a massive lie, but why even bother?

    Anyway we will settle this on the battle feild this time, providing your not too craven again. Your efforts to destroy me off the battle feild are hardly admirable, but then again, its all I've seen that you are capable of.
    No-cringe signature.

  13. #13

    Default

    See there you go again...i don't generally talk about you trouble and i don't post on the forum about you - you do that to me

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Apsalar View Post
    As for being rude, i feel like that's the pot calling the kettle black.
    I know trouble can wind people up with the best of them but resorting to racism... Shame on you Apsalar.... Shame on you!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

  15. #15

    Default

    Ow dear .... What's got into people on this server hahaha uk5 is such a peaceful server you should all join

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Here you are up to the same thing telling whoever will listen all the bad things you think about me.
    Are you actually off your meds T? I doubt you have made a single post on this server forum in which you have not tried to slander Steve in some way.

  17. #17

    Default

    Trouble account look great.
    Locke look good too. I like that he took a bad cropper close by but take advantage of having the spawn village close
    And I originally thought he was a noob that only built TT, but I understand that he has some catas and swords too. Perhaps he has headuans too But my guess is TT, with that strong raiding. Time will tell.

    I am looking forward to fight you guys.

  18. #18

    Default

    This thread is looking dead to me, so it's time that i put some crazy report that happened today . I guess attacker totally forgot about rams, also 6:1 ratio for romans is very strange, maybe he forgot about HDT or something

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/382225d8a26

    Greetings

  19. #19

    Default

    OOOPS

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38592171236

    when a big ape comes after a small desert rat...the end result is not always predictable...

    the server is getting better!

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mano negra View Post
    OOOPS

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38592171236

    when a big ape comes after a small desert rat...the end result is not always predictable...

    the server is getting better!
    You know, that you can post now non anonymous reports . I have also got some reports to share aswell : http://travian-reports.net/us/report...3,,385126c1f1e

    Also there is no point of not putting defence numbers in report cause they saw them already: Defender (57.51%) (for your report)

    And yeah i'm happy to see some reports... I just hope we will get report from deffing conks aswell

    Greetings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •