Thread: Alliances teaming up

Default Alliances teaming up

Really poor strategy. A lot of alliances are teaming up ALREADY. At day 19!!!

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

The largest alliances

Alliance Players Ř Points
    1. Gimps 59 378 22301
    2. MM 42 500 21004
    3. FED1 50 387 19361
    4. TI GMC 32 384 12285
    5. NW VM 36 316 11373
    6. NW G 32 322 10312
    7. FED2 31 308 9546
    8. SWM 33 239 7891
    9. A.A.A 19 311 5911
    10. Starks 14 336 4707
    11. TI DFC 8 494 3948

Refers of course to

TI - GMC + DFC

and
    FED 1 and 2
    WHO and Stargate

Aswell as NW confeds also

"Really poor stratergy"

Not a justified point, but ok .

Day is assumed to be correct.
    No-cringe signature.

Guess we should team up with Gimps then

Boring forum here, by the way xD

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Jerry View Post

Hehe and make south side of map extremly boring ^^. It's nice plan for later on though, but probably some of the alliances won't make it till artifacts, but on the other hand maybe they will . We will see later on the game how this alliances will connect...

Yeah i agree, it's like only 5 people here are speaking :C. Maybe as the game will go to later stages the forum will become more active

Greetings

seems you have your bunch of goons settled next to you to help push you I guess lol pretty sad way to play but if that's what u like then hey who am I to disagree ?

ei we all know you can't get to were you are that fast with out some relay sad people helping you with res haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliesmithxox View Post
    seems you have your bunch of goons settled next to you to help push you I guess lol pretty sad way to play but if that's what u like then hey who am I to disagree ?

ei we all know you can't get to were you are that fast with out some relay sad people helping you with res haha
    Ever heard of PD?
    Ever heard of CP?

Ever heard of PD?
    Ever heard of CP?

come in no need to lie there pushing you haha why would someone spawn in a diffrent quad but become your of and move to a diffrent quad ?? Seems like bs to me they spawn in a diffrent quad but then move quads to be your pd lol that's the biggest load of bull I ever heard

there oushing you you we all know they are and you raid them instead to get in top raiders

I feel sorry for you having to play like this it's quite sad

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

So sumarise:
    Jerry has a big team of allies, but is against any one else teaming up.

Nat is general angry and illiterate. Basically can't understand why Jerry is teaming, and thinks teams r sad, probably just trying to compensate for her own loneliness, poor thing. Should probably have a bonding session with stevie, who feels that he just isn't listened to enough, sad face.

I've honestly met a more intelligent parrot, but weather it cheated is still subject to debate, it simply repeated everything I said u see

For your information it is my belief that she plays this account:
    http://ts4.travian.co.uk/spieler.php?uid=1100

"Lock Lamora"

Along with another rather toxic individual, anyway thats just FYI, and bear in mind its only a suspicion. Based on some behaviour patterns, its assumed to be true for now.

Her other half is "Aspalar" most renowned for his lies.

Anyways enjoy
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    So sumarise:

Nat is general angry and illiterate. Basically can't understand why Jerry is teaming, and thinks teams r sad, probably just trying to compensate for her own loneliness, poor thing. Should probably have a bonding session with stevie, who feels that he just isn't listened to enough, sad face.

I've honestly met a more intelligent parrot, but weather it cheated is still subject to debate, it simply repeated everything I said u see

"Lock Lamora"

Along with another rather toxic individual, anyway thats just FYI, and bear in mind its only a suspicion. Based on some behaviour patterns, its assumed to be true for now.

Anyways enjoy

lol I wish I was in that account and I don't talk to Steve fr your Infomation

and let's get 1 thing straight I don't care how I speak I don't try to be something I'm not what you see is what you get it's a simple as that and you should realy get some proof before accusing people of being in a account of you have proof then I'm sure everybody would be intreasted to see this ??

I think having a few PD's is way different from complete alliances teaming up with eachother.
    And why would I raid my own PD's? That doesn't make sense.

I think having a few PD's is way different from complete alliances teaming up with eachother.
    And why would I raid my own PD's? That doesn't make sense.

I agree with you completely diffrent!!! I also think it stupid to be doing that at this stage but what u don't get is how you find these people most have spawned I'm diffrent quads so why would they live to a random quad and be your pd ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nataliesmithxox View Post
    I agree with you completely diffrent!!! I also think it stupid to be doing that at this stage but what u don't get is how you find these people most have spawned I'm diffrent quads so why would they live to a random quad and be your pd ?
    Maybe because they started with me in the first place?

It could be that you don't want to see it, but if you take a little look at my spawn vill, it looks like we all started in NE and went to SW after.. Weird!

So sumarise:

"Lock Lamora"

Anyways enjoy

Some people never learn, i asked scott not to tell you, but me and scott go way back and we decided to dual this server. Why don't you stop casting your silly little aspersions @ Locke Lamora.

As for the rest of your drivel, you still haven't told me what lies i've supposedly told. I told the truth at every occasion, you just choose not to listen, that's why you've lost your alliance on uk3 and most likely why you're going to follow suit here.

I am a teammate of Crazy Jerry, and in my opinion the server is too small to have Personal Defenders. The alliance is more than enough. And as long as we dont get cross-quad metas I think we should be able to have some fun.
    The account is far from that strong, and he dont farm that much either. But he is for sure the best player on this server His fast 2. and 3.village shows that. He is going for the strong cropper AND a bunch of villages. The rest of us with 2villages, 15cropper with 1 oasis just do a regular "gold up cropper"-strategy. Who turns out to be best of the rest us will be clear during arti and midle game. Trouble seem experienced though, as well as the leaders in Gimp.

My guess is that Gimp alliance (South east) will win the server. GMC/DFC (Northeast) will become strong too. MM (southwest) and NW (northwest) seem like the two weakest quadrants/metas. But as long as I (and crazy jerry ;P) am alive in the alliance MM, southwest will give the other quadrants some trouble
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 13 Jul 2016 at 11:10 PM. Reason: cheating discussion

Nah you lied

Skype chats even proves it

You said your ideas fell on deaf ears and that I tried to restrict you.

You had some pretty bad ideas, then you said "Trouble go do them for me" so I said you should do them. Then you started telling mad lies and off you went.

I didn't even realise what lies you were telling until after.

Edit: Also its probably yet another lie regarding which account you are on, if you weren't so adept at lying it wouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by Trouble; 12 Jul 2016 at 03:39 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Nah you lied

Skype chats even proves it

You said your ideas fell on deaf ears and that I tried to restrict you.

You had some pretty bad ideas, then you said "Trouble go do them for me" so I said you should do them. Then you started telling mad lies and off you went.

I didn't even realise what lies you were telling until after.

Edit: Also its probably yet another lie regarding which account you are on, if you weren't so adept at lying it wouldn't be a problem
    I would love to see any quote where i say you tried to restrict me You tried to tell me i'm to lead your alliance for you because you're too lazy and inept, you dictated to me rather than ask for my help. Pretty bad ideas? Forming a leadership team which YOU wanted because you weren't ready to run an alliance? Mentoring players you'd recruited that clearly weren't up to scratch? Getting us ready for arti's? If they're 'pretty bad ideas' then no wonder you got ousted, fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Apsalar View Post
    I would love to see any quote where i say you tried to restrict me You tried to tell me i'm to lead your alliance for you because you're too lazy and inept, you dictated to me rather than ask for my help. Pretty bad ideas? Forming a leadership team which YOU wanted because you weren't ready to run an alliance? Mentoring players you'd recruited that clearly weren't up to scratch? Getting us ready for arti's? If they're 'pretty bad ideas' then no wonder you got ousted, fool.
    No, you came with your idea that wasn't worth doing for me. And then I told you to do it then you made up multiple lies about how I was restricting your power to do anything, which is utter tripe.

Up to scratch is pretty hilarious, since you then went and recruited pretty much all of the players that you are talking such utter rubbish about. 2 alliances became 1 and now you are rank 1, big suprise. But to get there you had to lie and cheat.

There was artifact plans, of course, for a long time this was planned already.

There was 8 weeks of the server which you did nothing. If you wanted to "mentor" people you had ample oportunity, even times actually requesting volenteers, which you refused.

Reason why you left is because you realised due to the instability of alliance you could tell some lies and get your own power.

The reason you win is cos you lied a bunch about how I was doing things, its true there was no leader room, never needed one nobody else was doing anything.
    No-cringe signature.

Little reminder that any discussion of bans will be edited/removed. You should all know that if you have any concerns regarding cheating, please raise them with the mh for the server. The forum is not the place for accusations.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

This server seems fun.
    Can I play?
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic

FED1 Is at war with an alliance with only 1 member

called "the lord"

"HEAR THIS!

I WILL CONQUER TRAVIAN!

I WILL RULE OVER YOU ALL!

FEAR ME, FOR I AM THE LORD OF TRAVIAN!I AM THE LORD"

"I am the lord. I am the lord." etc..

Probably the only war fed1 will win tbh. I mean this guy has 32 pop, so could have more troops than Fed leader accounts.
    No-cringe signature.