NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Cpt_Dane

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Cpt_Dane - Sao Tome & Principe
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Cpt_Dane - Sao Tome & Principe

Wtf?!'that's a real place! Surely you a taking the Mike
    I demand a new country, cause this aint fair...how can we know that you dont just reroll till you get some troll country Elisa?

Vive la revolution
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt_Dane View Post
    I demand a new country, cause this aint fair...how can we know that you dont just reroll till you get some troll country Elisa?
    Well... you can't know. It has to go on trust. I have a list of participating countries (there are 207) and I just use Random.org to pick a number between 1 and 207. But rest assured if I were being dishonest, I'd do one of these things:
    (a) give myself USA
    (b) give my ally leader the USA
    (c) give my ally mates all the countries with lots of athletes
    (d) give someone that I hate a country with one athlete.

inb4 - I really, really hope nobody now draws a single-athlete country, and I certainly don't hate anyone in this forum (phew, hope I covered myself there).

mutley - Cypress

Cpt_Dane

inb4 - I really, really hope nobody now draws a single-athlete country, and I certainly don't hate anyone in this forum (phew, hope I covered myself there).
    one athlete or three, whats the matters?

and when its a game where you can potentially win gold, there kinda have to be some proof of the drawing...or you will just end up with no one participating, cause it can be rigged..and I have always been taught never to trust a Finn
    Last edited by Cpt_Dane; 13 Aug 2016 at 01:50 AM.

Sage advice what about trusting Brits? Or Aussies?

Cpt_Dane

Sage advice what about trusting Brits? Or Aussies?
    No one can be trusted 100% which is why having some kind of proof of the drawing would be nice, or at least cut the country pool down to countries that potentially can win at least a medal :/ cause rn most of the countries you have been giving out to people have 0% chance of winning a medal, which kinda ruins the fun of the game...
    Last edited by Cpt_Dane; 13 Aug 2016 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Typos, cause tired

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

No one can be trusted 100% which is why having some kind of proof of the drawing would be nice, or at least cut the country pool down to countries that potentially can win at least a medal :/ cause rn most of the countries you have been giving out to people have 0% chance of winning a medal, which kinda ruins the fun of the game...
    Have to say, you do seem pretty sour about this competition, which is just a game, put on through people wanting to give back to UK forum community. Let it go and support your country!
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Yay I got a country I've heard off ^^
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Sorry, but the game isn't going to be changed half-way through. Everyone else has been able to laugh about it, and as Tombo457 noted, it's supposed to be a bit of fun, so perhaps you could try approaching it that way. I have given as much transparency to the process as I possibly can - and remember, I have no control over which countries' athletes actually win a medal - sometimes they even surprise us (yay, Fiji). If you have a suggestion to solve people not being able to see how the countries are selected at random, you can PM me and perhaps we could use it for the next competition.

_hunter - Brazil

favouritism!!!! XD
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Hey Girlfriend!

Hey Loric! St Vincent & the Grenadines

Country pls!

Kyuubey - Andorra

That's all folks - as soon as The Games and other competitions conclude, the Coach will pop in to announce the winner. Good luck everyone!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123