Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Server statistic

Default Server statistic

Hello ! I did a server analysis as for the first time ever I managed to start when the server did !

The server started at 0500 uk local time
    By 05.30 there was 59 players and by 08.00 there was 176 players !

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

Raiders of the week

No. Players Resources
    1. Instant Karma 2778
    this account is flying, must have got some superb Rng on adventures, pop top via gold doing all the quest, straight into opening oasis

see if they can keep it up, has 6 nice oasis in 7x7, and theres more around it.. should be a high flyer.
    No-cringe signature.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar

price for the 1st "breast plate"

and
    ‎**1‬×‬‎ Helmet of the Gladiator 6 10101 3:29:41
    ‎**1‬×‬‎ Helmet of the Gladiator 7 10101 4:35:22 Not enough silver.
    is comming up

1st 2 glad helms
    No-cringe signature.

What account are you on trouble?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Can't even get your facts right, first glad went for 139k

Think he has just copied the current minimum bids with a few hours to go,

Naturally the breast plate is not the helmet, that would be uncomfortable.

Other than the whole not getting your own facts right whilst accusing someone of not getting their facts right you did a great job. A++

I love you really though
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Other than the whole not getting your own facts right
    Good one

999 players after 4 days. Not good
    Dude Double Uk2

By this time, me and crazy jerry had both settled. (uk4)
    Bear in mind we both had help.. (although varying levels.)

hmph, uk5 is studded with veteran players, apparently none are a match for trouble's settle speed though, I mean this is up for dispute I could have gotten really bad rng and an awful spawn, but still
    22/06/16
    28/06/16

And this server starts:
    05/08/16
    today's day is 11/08/2016

(both are a 6 day difference)

Seem to recall settling earlier in the day than this.

First settle should be soon though.

Also:
    2. Gaelic Animal 165527

This makes me want to vomit, silly noob tuetons putting the god tribe to shame by losing to this gual..

A gaul in top 3 raider!
    pfft!
    Every tueton is a disgrace.
    Especially this account:
    Instant Karma
    Got handed some of the best RNG possible in the game, i.e quick book and a grand total of 10 iron/clay oasis in its 7x7. And failed to convert this gift from the heavens into a sizeable lead, poor show.

Anyway thats whats happening, looks to be a noob filled round, especially since I'm playing one of my nooby roman accounts

Anyway I will try update this thread with some more stuff later, I spotted about 20 or so players I know from previous rounds, of varying quality. There is at least 3 players whos game I have some respect for, so there is a few diamonds amongst the muck of this server.

Also ally wise there is:
    South East
    South east alliance, and South east, Representing the unimaginative noobs in the south east, they are joined by our good friend Stevie who will no doubt amuse us at some later date with some of his disgracefully foul behavior.

North east:
    Monkeys, and FOX.
    Monkeys is like some kinda democracy thing, has a bunch of really good players, leaders all experience.
    Fox is like, you know.. famous for being a "total joke".

North west:
    RIP "raid invade plunder"

and South west atypically named "south west"
    Requirements

- 150+ Pop -
    - Skype -
    - Must love alcoholic beverages -

If I would recomend a quad, I'd say south west.
    I mean who doesn't love beer? its like the best thing ever! without it there wouldn't be a brewery !

Btw can we please bring back some decent ally names.. like Fox calls its self "NATO" "northern alliance treaty organisation" which is hilarious, although they are nearly as unless as nato.. but then again find it hard to think of anything more useless than fox leaders (rofl).
    Edit How about: a brush, with only a handle and no brush.. I suppose you could hit something with it.. Or even better.. a book with no pages.. narp see even that is good for slapping some one.. See what I mean, its a real conundrum!

Like what the hell is "South east alliance, and "south east" and "SW" "SW"

Also the alliance, South east, is a guy who used to be in one of my alliances, attacked with phalanxes and then was catapulted from the server, sorry for revealing that Mr alex.

Also on uk4 we have some pea brain called his alliance "alliance" as if you could get any more unimaginative.
    Last edited by Trouble; 11 Aug 2016 at 06:20 PM.
    No-cringe signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Especially this account:
    Instant Karma.
    Fishing for a reaction, you can have one.

Listen here you little ****************************** and a giant*******************seven******!!
    Just because you have read a guide on how to play Teuton and quote the life out of it does not give you the right to insult us. There are many different stratagies and techniques that one can implement. We are playing the way we like to, spamming oasis is for you not for us.

Mind your manners when talking about other peoples account.

=)
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Haha, you are funny. Defo the last bit!

i thought travian was a Simming game (build WW) with war as a side element.....

We will be fine next to you, your 1,000 mace after week one will just get repeatedly flattened by our hero whilst we prepare our account to produce 30k mace a month by the end of week 3.

=)
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Lol seems like trouble is up to his old tricks of insulting people and dissing there account shame u can't change trouble if you didn't have such a giant ego, u would be a half decent player
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 11 Aug 2016 at 11:17 PM. Reason: evading fiilter

Isn't lemon one of those words that get automatically changed when you say a different word?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Yea they clearly didn't like the word I out for him hahah

Lol, I'm much better than decent. Never mind "half".

And I have and always will be better than you. Feel free to try me again, last time you ended up on your ass and you had to use some one elses troops to do so.
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 11 Aug 2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: inflammatory remarks
    No-cringe signature.

Moderator Comment: LMT
    I am not normally a fan of mass deleting posts (and posting in red) as we want to encourage people to be active on the forum. But when users deliberately try and evade the filter words, post racist and inflammatory remarks, I will remove them. I have removed a few innocent posts as they made reference to the posts that have no place in this forum, or anywhere for that matter.
    i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/TravianComps/LMT.png

It's the 5-0! Stop the spam and run!! Arrrgh
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

Has trubs been changed to the most evil person on the uk domain? It's bringing back memories of how I used to feel in a forum thread looking at you all on him lol.
    [21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

If u knew him you would understand hahaha

Well I think all us Teutons should leave this server how have we let a gual take rank 1 raiders in the first week that's something I never seen before lol

putting us teutons to shame I think we should all leave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast