View Poll Results: Who do we think will win?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Havoc

10 47.62%
  • Pulse

6 28.57%
  • Atlas (SW one)

3 14.29%
  • Atlas (TDE one)

2 9.52%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Natars, making Pulse members wishes come true since 2016

(I have permission from the above to post their private transcript as seen)
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Fair play to Elisa for letting you post that. Good sport.
    If your server has just finished, please send an email to modbloatedfish@gmail.com so I can take down the server information for the Hall of Fame

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Ours wasn't the WW I had in mind!

DMR

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    But pulse don't even have a WW....
    That's cruel

maybe slighly cruel but certainly funny
    you gotta laff
    well done natars......

Quote Originally Posted by hagman View Post
    maybe slighly cruel but certainly funny
    you gotta laff
    well done natars......

I imagine any non-pulse member has been having a laff at this today.

Maybe if any other alliances had it in them to attack Pulse, then we would get a few more laughs.

Keep in mind that it is in these other 'alliances' interest to attack Pulse, yet they've left it for us to do all server.

You want to win, yet your actions don't show it. You can't expect to win by doing nothing.

I'll be honest here, in my opinion none of these other WW alliances have done anything to deserve to beat Pulse. But then again, Pulse have been far from great this round too.

Quote Originally Posted by Disastrous View Post
    Maybe if any other alliances had it in them to attack Pulse, then we would get a few more laughs.

Keep in mind that it is in these other 'alliances' interest to attack Pulse, yet they've left it for us to do all server.

You want to win, yet your actions don't show it. You can't expect to win by doing nothing.

I'll be honest here, in my opinion none of these other WW alliances have done anything to deserve to beat Pulse. But then again, Pulse have been far from great this round too.

Hmmm, I believe it's a matter of perspective, sure we've sat back and not gone out killing , but we have our reasons (fairly obvious ones), I think there are more than two ways to skin a cat.

You have reasons? What? You expect us to do all of your dirty work, keeping Pulse occupied while you sit around and have the occasional little scrappy attacks.

Everyone knows Pulse for their endgame hammers and WW defence, almost anyone you spoke to would have labelled them the best ally on UK servers before this server started. You seriously think that leaving them alone and trying to out-sim them would work?

To most, it literally just sounds like you're hoping that we'll do enough to slow Pulse down on our own, for you to step in at the last minute and maybe take a victory.

With the mentality that alliances on this server play with, you aren't even giving yourselves a chance.

You have reasons? What? You expect us to do all of your dirty work, keeping Pulse occupied while you sit around and have the occasional little scrappy attacks.

Working for us at the moment... why are you getting so excited? we don't give ourselves a hope in hell, just seeing how far we can go, maybe we'll crap out tomorrow...maybe you've missed the multiple times where I've mentioned, we're a noob alliance on our first servers... little tip... specsavers are doing specials currently.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

I like how Havoc gained 2 more votes today
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

I love that,

And as Adam says fair play to Elisa for saying it could go up
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

DMR

I like how Havoc gained 2 more votes today
    One was mine to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    One was mine to be honest
    Ha, you voted for yourself? nice one
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post

I love that,

And as Adam says fair play to Elisa for saying it could go up
    Hey, Ryder and I are just doing our jobs of entertaining you lot.

Granted, I seem to be doing my share by accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Hey, Ryder and I are just doing our jobs of entertaining you lot.

Granted, I seem to be doing my share by accident.
    I think all of Pulse are chipping in on that score!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...bf,380145d0b06 - Reports for the re-capture. Shame I got called into a meeting. I planned on doing a timed residence build before logos. But not sure we would have held onto it much longer, and well done all the same.
    If your server has just finished, please send an email to modbloatedfish@gmail.com so I can take down the server information for the Hall of Fame

I need to change my vote, lol

Everyone knows Pulse for their endgame hammers and WW defence, almost anyone you spoke to would have labelled them the best ally on UK servers before this server started. You seriously think that leaving them alone and trying to out-sim them would work?

To most, it literally just sounds like you're hoping that we'll do enough to slow Pulse down on our own, for you to step in at the last minute and maybe take a victory.

With the mentality that alliances on this server play with, you aren't even giving yourselves a chance.
    Not sure what you expect for ppl...Havoc fought Atlas ever since the kper incident, and Natars fought pulse. Some havoc ex-goats actually did hit pulse, including a nice little 10k cata catch the other day. Did you expect Havoc to fight both atlas and Pulse at the same time?

I still don't get how people keep underestimating Havoc at every turn. The analysis called us crap (apparently you could only get 2 ratings in that analysis, either "good" or "crap"). Even the other day someone posted a def report where they somehow miraculously managed to catch a 20k army (after dozens of successful runs) and that was grounds to gloat on the forum and call us an embarrassment. Look at the server as a whole...look at who has which artis and which WW is best supported. There is only one in the server that couldn't have been chiefed the way the pulse one was.

Default No havoc, sit! Bad havoc, sit!

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Havoc fought Atlas ever since the kper incident
    Wouldn't really call it fighting, just being annoying really.

Some havoc ex-goats actually did hit pulse, including a nice little 10k cata catch the other day.
    No one is saying you don't have some great individual players, just the alliance as a whole

I still don't get how people keep underestimating Havoc at every turn.
    I have overestimated you since day one, still waiting to be proved correct

The analysis called us crap (apparently you could only get 2 ratings in that analysis, either "good" or "crap").
    Accurate analysis

Even the other day someone posted a def report where they somehow miraculously managed to catch a 20k army (after dozens of successful runs) and that was grounds to gloat on the forum and call us an embarrassment.
    Think they were laughing at
    A) the catapult waves landing before the hammer
    B) the lack of Rams
    C) the size of the hammer
    D) havoc in general

Look at the server as a whole...look at who has which artis and which WW is best supported. There is only one in the server that couldn't have been chiefed the way the pulse one was.
    Ah of course, where would a 3am drunken rant be without an unprovable boast! Btw I would totally beat captain America in an arm wrestle......

To summarise, no Havoc. Get in the sea.

This is a one horse race all the way, ATLAS FTW
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast