View Poll Results: Who do we think will win?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Havoc

10 47.62%
  • Pulse

6 28.57%
  • Atlas (SW one)

3 14.29%
  • Atlas (TDE one)

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Race

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Default WW Race

So with 17days left until plans are released - who are we backing in the WW race?!

With such a wide range of players on here I'm surprised we're not seeing many more battles in all four quads. We have more players than uk3 and uk4 which are both in the earlier stages of the servers, just no action, no real action anyways.

Surely everyone's not simming until until the end and hoping in nothing other than Def in WW and WWK's? If so, I know who I'll be backing.

Anyone reading this who can't seem to get their password reset because you're not recieving the reset email, you need to message support@travian.co.uk as Hotmail has blacklisted them. You won't know this though as it's not been mentioned anywhere about it so will give up trying just as I nearly did.
    Last edited by Ryder; 15 Sep 2016 at 04:06 PM.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Hotmail, MSN, Live, AOL and a few other providers.

Related: if you have one email address set to forward to another, you might find that the password reset has been caught in the spam filter of the first account and never gets forwarded to your main account. (Yes, this caught both me and Bloated Fish.)

As for me, I'm sitting quietly and knitting as I watch spears and paladins roll off my production lines. In between dealing with in-game mails from my many fanboys.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Hotmail, MSN, Live, AOL and a few other providers.

Related: if you have one email address set to forward to another, you might find that the password reset has been caught in the spam filter of the first account and never gets forwarded to your main account. (Yes, this caught both me and Bloated Fish.)

As for me, I'm sitting quietly and knitting as I watch spears and paladins roll off my production lines. In between dealing with in-game mails from my many fanboys.
    If this is happening with a few providers then why hasn't there been a post related to it. So many people must use those providers. Look at how dead the forum has become now, more so than before which who would of thought possible.

Haha - as if you can knit!

And your spear and pal production seems rather poor so I'd have a word with the production line managers.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Anyone reading this who can't seem to get their password reset because you're not recieving the reset email, you need to message support@travian.co.uk as Hotmail has blacklisted them. You won't know this though as it's not been mentioned anywhere about it so will give up trying just as I nearly did.[/I]
    Was the same for me, tbf I wasn't too bothered if I got back on forum or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

So with 17days left until plans are released - who are we backing in the WW race?!
    You seem to have forgotten those pesky Natars!

I've been hearing rumours that they are planning to add the finishing touches on day 350 and hit level 100 on their WW then. I wonder whether people care to stick around and see, unless they get a little too greedy and want to win themselves...

I think it will come down to who a certain 2 alliances choose to hit once the race is on, hope I'm not overestimating what they'll produce

Haha I was going to say, you forgot the forth option.

Perhaps an alliance sits back and let's the chaos happen and steps in when they need to in order to ensure the server runs until the very end.

I really hope this is not the case, please can this server end as soon as possible!!!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

If this is happening with a few providers then why hasn't there been a post related to it. So many people must use those providers. Look at how dead the forum has become now, more so than before which who would of thought possible.
    I'm pretty sure it's not new that they're blocking travian mail. It's just that people don't get many mails from the Travian forums - just private message notifications, which you won't have noticed you're missing for years, if they're being intercepted anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder
    Haha - as if you can knit!

And your spear and pal production seems rather poor so I'd have a word with the production line managers.
    There was a general strike at the time and many of those spears declined to turn up to your welcoming party. They went elsewhere, I think they got a better offer, might have been pizza or something instead of just bread from a smashed breadmaker. Not to mention my scouts, which were embarrassingly absent at the time due to me forgetting to invite them to your shindig.

Mrs. Fantastic

Having looked around the NE, if the rest of the server are on par, then there's no chance the server will run the duration.

We're here only for top attack points on the server. Even if we have to resort to clearing other WWVs

#irrelevant
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

My feelings on this are that Havoc/ATLAS are going to hope that the other one hits pulse and that if its not them then pulse won't come knocking

If thats the case pulse have already won
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

Yeah, I'm going with that logic too. If either Havoc or Atlas want to win, they will have to hit the server favourites (Pulse), and not each other.

Shhhh! We have enough to deal with from you lot!

I think everyone should pick a pulse player to attack this weekend and flatten some fields

I would but twice in the last two weeks I've tried that and ended up with a dead hero to show for it
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

I don't know who voted for TDE WW, but the fact that some TDE players, including leaders are already settling around the -100/-100 WW I think shows the level of faith in their northern WW...
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin View Post
    I don't know who voted for TDE WW, but the fact that some TDE players, including leaders are already settling around the -100/-100 WW I think shows the level of faith in their northern WW...
    probably a sympathy vote from a loyal player, lol. takes all sorts

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    probably a sympathy vote from a loyal player, lol. takes all sorts
    Wasn't you by any chance?
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunnerx View Post
    Wasn't you by any chance?
    Rumbled, just didn't want the alliance to feel left out,lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Rumbled, just didn't want the alliance to feel left out,lol
    If you won't bet on yourself who else would lol! You're a credit to your team :p
    Meep Meep
    #TeamNatar

Just getting better and better

Certainly don't think that Havoc will win it, then again, I'm biased. Atlas certainly are the ones to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    My feelings on this are that Havoc/ATLAS are going to hope that the other one hits pulse and that if its not them then pulse won't come knocking

If thats the case pulse have already won
    But pulse don't even have a WW....
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast