Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rumour mill ( Rumour has it, you know what to do)

Default The Rumour mill ( Rumour has it, you know what to do)

Rumour has it AA alliance has in its ranks a MH, who is focusing more time and energy searching for Multi-accounts in other alliances than running his own

Why do you say that? You going to reveal the name or are you just going to tease?

Every good alliance should have one,and all aspiring alliances should follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    Every good alliance should have one,and all aspiring alliances should follow suit.
    The official stance...
    Within the UK our multihunters are not allowed to play on any server they have access to as a multihunter so I can assure you that no one in that alliance or in any alliance on your server will have multihunter access

Regards,
    Support

That is good to hear. So now this AA player can put more time into his alliance affairs and get them to the top rank.

I think that no alliance on this server have settled in as yet,and they all need to adjust to the tactics and strategy of ROA.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious View Post
    That is good to hear. So now this AA player can put more time into his alliance affairs and get them to the top rank.

I think that no alliance on this server have settled in as yet,and they all need to adjust to the tactics and strategy of ROA.
    Personally I think some alliances don't have a Scooby about how the game works........

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Personally I think some alliances don't have a Scooby about how the game works........
    Boy would I love to know your in game name for the server...

Anonymity, Like a warm blanket,I wrap myself in its cozy softness.I'm dualing with a very tenuous connection to Alexander The Great

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blirt View Post
    Boy would I love to know your in game name for the server...
    I can be bought.

(Kidding.)

In all seriousness, MH not playing on the servers they're working on has been policy for UK as long as I've been around. You should never need worry that they might be "seeing" things that give them an in-game advantage.
    Last edited by Elisa; 20 Sep 2016 at 11:05 PM. Reason: because elisa cannot grammar

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Very close friends of MH's on the other hand
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Very close friends of MH's on the other hand
    And this so called MH is under the ranks at AA?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I can be bought.
    Will a bar of Toblerone suffice?

I also heard a rumour about a rumour proclaiming that a previous rumour made on a different server made its way to uk19 perpetuating a rumour about someone's involvement in a rumour rouse, of sorts.
    Last edited by Hawkery; 20 Sep 2016 at 09:57 PM.
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkery View Post
    Will a bar of Toblerone suffice?
    Are we talking the 100g standard or a huge novelty Christmas Toblerone of the size that makes everyone sick? Because it's going to cost you the latter. Rumour is that Ryder waved a white chocolate Twix in my face without even an offer of trying to bribe me. These delicious-chocolate taunts cannot go unpunished.

What is the purpose of the Roman Guard villages ? I tried to scout one,and a message popped up stating that I can not attack the village.

"People I need you all to decide whether we stay a part of the confed or part ways and confed as a wing of Team? Sadly, this decision has to be made as currently we are lacking in direction as well as leadership cooperation between this wing and the other"

I believe this supports ones claim about alliances NOT having a scooby...in todays MM, lol

I think you just like to pretend people don't have a scooby about what's going on.

I see Hawkery and Ryder are still around, out of curiosity what quadrant did you guys go to?

This is my first server in over 2 years, not sure I like the new set up... No more spoiler hammers deciding the end game.

Rumor has it that Dynasty are about to fold because their leader was here to "test" this server

Quote Originally Posted by Blirt View Post
    I think you just like to pretend people don't have a scooby about what's going on.
    No pretense needed when you've witnessed some of the farcical suggestions/planning/organisational/narscicistic/egoistic/ BS that I already have in two of the top five alliances.

Rumour has it that too many players can't feed their clubs, so borg them on 'inactives' (gave me about 200 def points with zero resources stolen overall):

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/378114ab69e

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast