Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 235

Thread: WW Server 1

  1. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    You still pin a whole alliance responsible for largely the words of 2 people, being the only named leader of yours I'll say you've been the most comical this time

    Unrelated to that, having seen how easily Pulse won uk2 Natars decided to preform an alliance before the server, recruiting more than a couple of players from that Pulsant team, not having a WW to defend and expecting it to be any different?

    At least the NW was inclusive with originally a smaller Core [/COLOR]
    Natars didn't recruit from Pulsant, the Pulsant players that joined were going to found their own alliance, until they bumped into Ryder and co doing the same thing.

    Well done on having a smaller core, and then recruiting the whole of the NW bar a 12 man alliance, and then recruiting from the SW when that wasn't enough.

    No one from your alliance has publicly distanced themselves from DMR's and TKH's comments. Silence is usually taken as tacit agreement or acceptance.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

    "I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

  2. #182

    Default

    Has anyone made a list of the top 10 WWK/WWR hammers on the server so far, we all know #1 and #2 but what about the others

    If no one has a list I'll look through all the reports on the first page later and put one together
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

  3. #183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Natars didn't recruit from Pulsant, the Pulsant players that joined were going to found their own alliance, until they bumped into Ryder and co doing the same thing.

    Well done on having a smaller core, and then recruiting the whole of the NW bar a 12 man alliance, and then recruiting from the SW when that wasn't enough.

    No one from your alliance has publicly distanced themselves from DMR's and TKH's comments. Silence is usually taken as tacit agreement or acceptance.
    Yes you did not recruit from Pulsant in the sense they were in Pulse on this server, but that's if we're being pedantic.

    We pride ourselves in taking in newer people and helping them by showing them the ropes, even though sometimes it was not in our best interest, that's how you get more returning players, and a rich player base is what UK servers seem to be lacking lately.

    It's time to quote a great movie I think 'You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.'

  4. #184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    Yes you did not recruit from Pulsant in the sense they were in Pulse on this server, but that's if we're being pedantic.

    We pride ourselves in taking in newer people and helping them by showing them the ropes, even though sometimes it was not in our best interest, that's how you get more returning players, and a rich player base is what UK servers seem to be lacking lately.

    It's time to quote a great movie I think 'You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions.'
    I start with new alliances each time I play a new server. Sometimes I bring on new talent. Sometimes I play with experienced players. I like variety when it comes to playing the game. I doubt that you will get many returning players, after not even taking on your rivals. Sad really.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

    "I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

  5. #185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Did they have fun?

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/402555c0b63 - 13k catas wasted on 2 low level GW's
    and of course my favorite, the great crunchie himself
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/402500718b1 - 23k rams trained for nothing. What fun! Weeeee!
    All perfectly executed but very poorly planned. A real waste of armies.
    Yes i had great fun with Atlas and continue to do so (albeit as a part timer from my phone mostly for the last 2 months) thanks for asking! I certainly don't see my hit as a waste, the attacks were well coordinated and took into account the assumption that Pulse would move the X3 into place seeing as troops were on the move for 30 hours, for whatever reason they didn't - hindsight is a wonderful thing!

    The fact of the matter is you showed poor diplomacy skills with Atlas earlier on (not you personally i don't think) and then again recently with Natars and that kind sir is what has lost you and your team the server..
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

  6. #186
    DMR
    Guest

    Default

    If you would look at the forums only, you would think Havoc is battling the entire rest of the server.... Oh wait

  7. #187

    Default

    Well to be fair, aside from confeds and naps every alliance in every server is battling the rest of the server....

    Kind the point, it's not a 1v1 game, it's battle royal style! (For some reason that makes me want Burger King, brb)
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

  8. #188

    Default

    Wow I thought my post was long winded. What a lot from these guys lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    the 108 other people you had in your alliance on the 26th Oct had their entire server's effort ruined by your incompetent diplomatic skills. The magnitude of your personal failure is immeasurable. No amount of propaganda can cover this fact.
    Still talking about failed diplomacy...Lets get this straight. The only "diplomacy" that happened was DMR talking to Ryder behind the scenes. Forum posts are not diplomacy. Diplomacy would have been a quick convo with Ryder explaining to DMR what he was about to do. There never was any real diplomacy to be had with your lot. Your crap about failed diplomacy makes no sense and was disproved when you hit Pulse's WW. That propaganda is designed to sew dissent in our ranks. The only person who did any bickering in our chat room was someone called lou, who later turned out to be Ryder's old dual and brought him into our chat room so he could download the chat history. You decided to attack us long ago when we killed your dream of a natar win.

    Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    So in your head a smashy ally make friends with the best ally in your quad and sit there simming till two months after artes???
    You quietly make friends with the ppl in your Quad, or join a Quad w old friends. You need defense. Your target is in the Quad next door. The point I was making is you don't drag 40 pds with you to a smashy server. When you decide to start hitting is debatable. But you hit. You dont sim a WWK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    you should be able to distinguish an actual wwk and a smashy hammer that's still kicking! We had 3 end game hammer builders, every other hammer you have seen from Natars was used multiple times in off ops.
    There were 4 so far over 400k, 3 around 300k and 2 others were 230 and 250k. All with siege to match, smashy armies these are not, or pulse wouldn't have a capital left. Having been used doesn't preclude them from end game, and for a fun smashy server you need exactly 0 of those. Spending the whole server simming an army for a single use is the opposite of a non-WW server. Again, your original goal was something else.

    Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Yes actually I did.
    The only times I've been bored on this server is when havoc were raining down an onslaught of supply village catapultation
    On the subject of fun, DMR had ops going at least once a week for most of the server. All who wanted to join in did, in no matter what the size. We can't control who shows up in our Quad, some ppl were newer than others. Some people made mistakes which prompted a gaggle of "Havoc is embarassing". Ironically it came from Mr "target the stone mason" and Mr "500k def in his WW". We even got some smaller armies a chance to zero a WW...undefended as it was still something they can remember. As for the feeders we hit, the effect of that is on full display in the 2.5 mil defense in that WW, and poor army sizes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Btw there's not bitterness or anger in the post which I'm sure you're try to imply. Just replying to your nonsense, which probably doesn't make me much better than you, eh
    Agree with you on that one. I've been replying all server and everyone thinks I'm angry and bitter lol
    Last edited by MOD LMT; 26 Nov 2016 at 09:48 PM.

  9. #189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    If you would look at the forums only, you would think Havoc is battling the entire rest of the server.... Oh wait
    What battles did you take to Pulse? Outside of defending the WW we took to kill some hammers (although, in your interest)
    UK3 R8 - Bre&Bui

  10. #190
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,846

    Default






    6 million wph defence by Pulse, not too shabby considering I doubt the kitchen sink is in there atm, they are deserving of the win to come from a zero'd WW to a lv92 WW with that sort of defence level.

    #PulseFTW
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

  11. #191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    You quietly make friends with the ppl in your Quad, or join a Quad w old friends. You need defense. Your target is in the Quad next door. The point I was making is you don't drag 40 pds with you to a smashy server. When you decide to start hitting is debatable. But you hit. You dont sim a WWK.
    You don't have to "make friends" with anyone, you can do whatever you want. Smashy alliances come with a balance of attackers and defenders just like a WW alliance. We had an equal spread of deffers and hammer players - this allowed us to smash all server, which we did If we had 40 PDs then we had an even better server than we thought(!). Smashed everyone to bits, broke some records, did more damage to the WWs than anyone else, influenced the outcome of the server et al - all with just 6 hammer players out of a total of 46 apparently. The result of the server is even more embarrassing for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    There were 4 so far over 400k, 3 around 300k and 2 others were 230 and 250k. All with siege to match, smashy armies these are not, or pulse wouldn't have a capital left. Having been used doesn't preclude them from end game, and for a fun smashy server you need exactly 0 of those. Spending the whole server simming an army for a single use is the opposite of a non-WW server. Again, your original goal was something else.
    See below (again) as this concept is clearly not sinking in:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    Whilst playing our smashy round we had a handful of players that also wanted to target some of their own individual personal objectives i.e. WWr and WWk building - which they did.
    As Presuming Ed mentioned, you believe hammers that were smashy (and used all server for smashing) were endgame hammers. This is because you are used to building tiny hammers and are clearly dazzled by the numbers. The fact that 14m Fighting Strength (your two best hammers) impressed you massively during "your great WW hits" says it all.

    As for the siege, near the end of the server when the WW race was in full swing we moved on some AAs to boost the siege in a few of the left-over smashy hammers we still had so they could do a bit of damage to WW infrastructure etc. You wouldn't know about this though as you chose to ignore your main WW competitor, not hitting Pulse's WW once

    One final tip for you: top attacking players build multiple hammers on their accounts (predominantly non-cap hammers to maximise GB/GS production). Combined with AA usage that's how you build the top hammers and not end up with 22k (lol) cavalry in a WWk Accounts like Cool Runnings didn't just run a WWk they also played smashy (yes, this is possible if you are good at the game) so your point about "simming a WWk all server" and not playing the smashy way whilst playing in a non-WW alliance is nonsense - something we've all become accustomed to when you post on this forum.

  12. #192
    DMR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kael101 View Post
    What battles did you take to Pulse? Outside of defending the WW we took to kill some hammers (although, in your interest)
    We attacked them a dozen times. Ask Ragazzi, juggs n rogses, K P and a bunch of others.

  13. #193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    We attacked them a dozen times. Ask Ragazzi, juggs n rogses, K P and a bunch of others.
    I was hoping for evidence....
    UK3 R8 - Bre&Bui

  14. #194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    As for the feeders we hit, the effect of that is on full display in the 2.5 mil defense in that WW, and poor army sizes.
    Uuuuum. Yes the supplies crippled our defensive capabilities. Or could it be the fact that we have had about half the players you have had all server? And before you start the rubbish don't Count Atlas + as until this week we havent deffed each other's WW with a single troop (and even this week it wasnt a whole lot more than that )

    This of course make your WW defense absolutely humiliating. Especially as we left your supplies untouched and just trashed the odd capital.

    Ill tell you something else fella seeing as you have decided to bring Atlas into your little petty posts. I have played in both big and small alliances before . You lot have spent the whole server trying to bash Atlas and even with twice the numbers and perhaps 3 x at one point you have got no where.

    I have never seen someone dominate a quad, make a bee line all server for another much smaller alliance and then fail so miserably. Fact
    Last edited by rsilver; 27 Nov 2016 at 07:35 AM.
    Boom ! AKA Silver

  15. #195

    Default

    [QUOTE=rsilver;1507176]
    Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post

    More importantly how come i cant do those pretty boxes around youre qoute that everone else seems to do . Epic IT fail yet again
    one needs to select "reply with quote" option and delete everything that you don't want to quote(and possibly corrupt the original post by doing so.

  16. #196
    DMR
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kael101 View Post
    I was hoping for evidence....
    You can have access to GT after the server ends 8)

  17. #197

    Default

    TKH -

    from the bickering lou..

    i've bickered over the following

    1. troops starvation

    2. lack of response to def call (on arty vill storing wwk)

    3. the comments on forum by yourself and dmr - ?

    i never knew that ryder could read old chat history or have access to invite peeps - i'll take the blame for that

  18. #198

    Default

    @Boom It was never my intention to belittle your team's hard work on that WW. Just replying to Crunchie's constant barbs at our team. By the way, Havoc and Tauriel are now at 18/16 mil def kills and counting. HOF is waiting for them. We don't feel humiliated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    This is because you are used to building tiny hammers and are clearly dazzled by the numbers. The fact that 14m Fighting Strength (your two best hammers) impressed you massively during "your great WW hits" says it all.
    "Oooh look at me, I have a bigger hammer than you!"
    I played many .com servers where each dominant ally has 3, sometimes 4 full wings. Ever wonder why the map goes out so far? In some servers it settles out 200 from the center. I was on 2 400k+ hammer accounts on 3.6, nothing here new to me here, though I'll admit Runnings and Merida did make some impressive hammers. I no longer have the time I once did for this with my business, family and kids. I came out of retirement and started this server because an old friend asked me for help, so we started Maverick. We had a disagreement, so I left and joined Isabel on Daisy Cutter 2 months in, an account with a 9 cr capital ranked 100 or so. We ended up with a nice little hammer, the account also has 6 WW feeders and a ton of defense, so we're pretty happy with what came of it. When you make fun of someone's troop numbers what you are doing is saying you spend more time and money on this than they do...its like saying you collected more stamps than someone else...just makes you look silly. Computer games are supposed to be for fun and everyone chooses how to spend their time and money.

    I can tell you in the smashy servers I played we were gone by endgame and building a hammer from day 30 for a one-shot use is the last thing we wanted to do. Last time I looked you guys are all still here. We didnt bring anyone with us because we had some friends in the quad we could count on, but I wouldn't want to ask anyone to be my PD for a one shot WW hit and no possibility of a win. In the end it's only my opinion of your goals and it changes nothing now. We are back to the same story...If Atlas/Natars dont hit Pulse Elisa and I have a date

  19. #199

    Default

    How embarrassing. You play a whole server and don't hit your main rival's WW. Terrible leadership, regardless of your creepy date obsession.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

    "I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

  20. #200

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    How embarrassing. You play a whole server and don't hit your main rival's WW. Terrible leadership, regardless of your creepy date obsession.
    now who sounds bitter? Nothing left to hit her with anyway lol

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •