Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: WW Server 1

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Wait, there's something creepy about a joke date filled with the excitement of Christmas shopping and holding someone's handbag? Forgive me for not being creeped out.

Also, sorry if that hurt your feelings TKH.

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    now who sounds bitter? Nothing left to hit her with anyway lol
    Who has nothing left?

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Wait, there's something creepy about a joke date filled with the excitement of Christmas shopping and holding someone's handbag? Forgive me for not being creeped out.

To some onlookers, yeah, it comes across as creepy
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

No hurt feelings here...no idea whats creepy about anything thats been said. The whole point of that joke was I dont want to spend Xmas playing this server. Dont listen to that guy, he wanted to keep us all here till early March lol

You quietly make friends with the ppl in your Quad, or join a Quad w old friends. You need defense. Your target is in the Quad next door. The point I was making is you don't drag 40 pds with you to a smashy server. When you decide to start hitting is debatable. But you hit. You dont sim a WWK.
    Where does this number of 40 pds come from?? We have 46 members in our ally with a good mix of aprox. half def/off, you list 9 hammers (wrongly) as WWKs yourself, so at least 3 of these hammers were made in our PDs' accounts?

Just to be clear, I personally knew players on 5 of our accounts prior to the start of the server, one of which were the guys on Demon who were mates from previous, who I persuaded to join us from Goats as I knew they were top players and perfectly placed for smashing Pulse.

There were 4 so far over 400k, 3 around 300k and 2 others were 230 and 250k. All with siege to match, smashy armies these are not, or pulse wouldn't have a capital left. Having been used doesn't preclude them from end game, and for a fun smashy server you need exactly 0 of those.
    As I said previously, 3 of our players including ourselves set out to build WWK at the start of the server. Pluto switched to WWK around 2 months after artes after being involved in numerous Ops, however, still selflessly took part in zeroing and chiefing Pulse's WW fully expecting to lose a large number of his troops. The other hammers were all used many times hitting players and took large loses doing it. For example, Evil Queen lost their hammer completely when they splatted on a Pulse cap, it's testament to them that they managed to rebuild and still clearly WOWed you with their 'WWK'!

These are just the armies you've seen from these accounts, a good smashy account will have 3/4 hammers simming to attack with. You point to siege numbers as proof these are not smashy hammers, if you are a good player, you don't ever stop training troops in barracks, stable or SW. What happens when you get cut and lose 2k cats? Stop attacking for a month while you rebuild I'm guessing? Again your naive comments to highlight your own failings.

Spending the whole server simming an army for a single use is the opposite of a non-WW server. Again, your original goal was something else.
    Our original goal was to prevent Pulse winning, come end game is their a better way to do this than hitting their WW directly? Call us pessimistic if you like, but we weren't going to just cross our fingers hoping one of you lot would attack Pulses WW with anything significant!! Can't believe how right we were about that!

By the way, just because you are building a record WWK, doesn't mean you can't get involved in smashy of your own! http://travian-reports.net/us/report/407438dcce7
    Last edited by Presuming Ed; 27 Nov 2016 at 02:03 PM. Reason: broken link

Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    By the way, just because you are building a record WWK, doesn't mean you can't get involved in smashy of your own! http://travian-reports.net/us/report/407438dcce7
    Nice hit! You are right, I have many failings. You are awesome and I am not. Elisa's GW's will be done soon

Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    As I said previously, 3 of our players including ourselves set out to build WWK at the start of the server.
    And that includes the rammer. The designated ones were Merida, CR and Muppet. At the start of th server, we thought that would be enough to zero Pulse, if we caused them issues throughout the server.

Further evidence is that we clearly only built one rammer... enough for one strike.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

So.....

Anybody heard any good rumours lately?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

It's been a bit quiet lately,

has everyone given up?

is this it?

do Pulse win?

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a bit quiet lately,

has everyone given up?

is this it?

do Pulse win?
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    do Pulse win?
    In a striking turn of events they are waiting for Tauriel and Boom to catch up so we can all complete level 100 at the same second so technically all 3 WW teams win

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    In a striking turn of events they are waiting for Tauriel and Boom to catch up so we can all complete level 100 at the same second so technically all 3 WW teams win
    As lovely as that would be, I don't think Pulse are that kind.

With K P taking the 3x this time round (nice to see them learning from their mistakes) I'm confident they have no intentions on waiting for anyone
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    I'm confident they have no intentions on waiting for anyone
    Explains why they're still on 92, sorry Natars, WWs only win a server

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    As lovely as that would be, I don't think Pulse are that kind.

With K P taking the 3x this time round (nice to see them learning from their mistakes) I'm confident they have no intentions on waiting for anyone
    I'll have you know some of us are very kind!

Pity it's not the rumour thread, I might have had a little chat with Loric this week and I might know something about why the Pulse WW is still on 92

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Explains why they're still on 92, sorry Natars, WWs only win a server
    Hahaha you think we want a natar win? LOLS, thanks for that, really brightened up a rubbish week.That's another 90days, we are all ready to spend christmas trav free over here thanks.

We've shown Pulse up to not be the great alliance they claim to be and we've shown Havoc what happens when you cry and moan about the alliance that were handing you the server.
    If Pulse win, they won't take it as a massive victory, they've played poor, they'll admit that. They just didn't play stupid like Havoc did

I'll have you know some of us are very kind!

Pity it's not the rumour thread, I might have had a little chat with Loric this week and I might know something about why the Pulse WW is still on 92
    My scouting in the above post clearly shows Pulse on 880k warehouse space, so you're obviously waiting to have sufficent storage before building any more WW levels, that's pretty obvious, bless you.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Well in all fairness you showed you can do some nice hits on pulse in their current bad shape and even then you couldn't prevent them from winning the server. And winning the server without many of their key players and seemingly without an off coordinator and with almost zero off action is still pretty impressive so I'd say the myth of Pulse is still intact.

DMR

Edited
    Last edited by DMR; 04 Dec 2016 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    I can't say I've met bigger idiots in Travian. And I have met a lot of those
    Ryder isn't even the biggest idiot in the alliance.... You should meet Iain
    UK3 R8 - Bre&Bui

New Poster

Who is this Iain bloke ???

Since it's Mickey Rat bringing it up gain,

- "We have shown Pulse..."
    - "Handing the server...."
    - "Show Havoc ....."
    - "Stupid like... "
    Give it a rest will ya
    Last edited by mhudson; 04 Dec 2016 at 12:46 AM.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Mrs. Fantastic

Since it's Mickey Rat bringing it up gain,

- "We have shown Pulse..."
    - "Handing the server...."
    - "Show Havoc ....."
    - "Stupid like... "
    I'm glad I got to read your original response before it was edited - makes it all that much sweeter us stopping you from winning after handing you the server.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast