Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Server 1

Thank you. I'm pretty sure we started building them from a L20 workshop from day 27 and didn't stop.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Both mighty fine hammers and will go down in Travian history, we'll all be singing songs about them in years to come........or is that just me I did expect a few more cattas from CR though but they did the job... respect
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

New Poster

Glad i'm not the one having to clear up that mess, can somebody fetch a broom for havoc

Quote Originally Posted by Injury20 View Post
    Glad i'm not the one having to clear up that mess, can somebody fetch a broom for havoc
    No mess, we just swept up CRs dead troops and dumped them where the WW used to be
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.

New Poster

So when you start rebuilding, your ww becomes a shrine to CR and Merida as its built on their fallen heroes...

Quote Originally Posted by Injury20 View Post
    So when you start rebuilding, your ww becomes a shrine to CR and Merida as its built on their fallen heroes...
    Maybe, but we may just build a public toilet on them instead, we have a lot of troops in here and no toilets see

Excellent rammer and cat hammers well done to both, dedication needed for those evil monsters (best i've seen)

downside this dam server drags on longer now

Quote Originally Posted by Cali View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    Massive congrats to both on this incredible achievement! Certainly went and smashed those records can't wait to see these critics produce something of similar level, or as always, they're all talk

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    "Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this: https://gyazo.com/58f1fea96b08c765795a6e330c161ec2" - Well done for taking it on the chin.
    Oh, just noticed this yea I'm a magnet for these things. Once had my cap croplocked by 125k imps and 125k EIs too lolz
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

2 Very impressive hammers. Great work!

Quote Originally Posted by powerobxxx View Post
    Both mighty fine hammers and will go down in Travian history, we'll all be singing songs about them in years to come........or is that just me I did expect a few more cattas from CR though but they did the job... respect
    Build the largest and most powerful WWK on UK servers and still not enough, just no pleasing some! Well they've been training in a SW L20 since day 30 of server and been on x2 since artes. We did lose about 300 to starvation at one point, so that's the only way we could have improved numbers. I saw someone post about res push from ally to get them going at day 20, non of that on our account.

Massive thanks to Demon tho, for moving his U diet next door so we only had to pay for half the siege we stored there. Also to Bing Bong, Darth and Scrooge who produced huge amounts of def to keep the U Diet and our account, amongst others, safe all round. Only dissapointed at how little we were attacked!

Also thanks to Pluto and Muppet Shower who allowed us to keep building by giving Havoc a slap. Not only that, they also ensured some of the most entertaining threads I've read for quite some time!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	def record1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	6602

Thanks for elevating us into Alliance defence top 10

Build the largest and most powerful WWK on UK servers and still not enough, just no pleasing some! Well they've been training in a SW L20 since day 30 of server and been on x2 since artes. We did lose about 300 to starvation at one point, so that's the only way we could have improved numbers. I saw someone post about res push from ally to get them going at day 20, non of that on our account.

Massive thanks to Demon tho, for moving his U diet next door so we only had to pay for half the siege we stored there. Also to Bing Bong, Darth and Scrooge who produced huge amounts of def to keep the U Diet and our account, amongst others, safe all round. Only dissapointed at how little we were attacked!

Also thanks to Pluto and Muppet Shower who allowed us to keep building by giving Havoc a slap. Not only that, they also ensured some of the most entertaining threads I've read for quite some time!
    I was congratulating the hammers , no pleasing some people

You forgot that it was your third settled village that you had a L20 WS in after 30 days. My L20 workshop after 27 days was in my second village...

If memory serves me well I have the highest siege per day in the UK records, when adjusted to catas. I think Muppet might be next, with you not far behind. Pulse have a few around 20k that are super quick too. But ones like Batfink (around 350 days if memory serves), are not as competitive as CR.

Pulse should jump on and correct me if any of there's are better, I'd would be interested to know.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Outstanding Rammer and Hammer, very well done to all of you
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

Where's DMR gone?
    I'm surprised he hasn't made a post about Ryder betraying him yet.

Phenomenal hammers though guys, proud to have been part of your team!

DMR

Impressive rammer and hammer. I think we can savely say they exceeded expectations.

Unlike mumsmuffin, he always meets the expectation exactly

Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    Impressive rammer and hammer. I think we can savely say they exceeded expectations.

Unlike mumsmuffin, he always meets the expectation exactly
    Nibble nibble, remember you caused this

Sure Havoc are appreciative at the moment!

we dont mind mate
    just have to get to level 99 for 3rd time that all, maybe you will get there once as well at some point

Yeah 1st/2nd March I believe someone worked out

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast