Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WW Server 1

Quote Originally Posted by Presuming Ed View Post
    Yeah 1st/2nd March I believe someone worked out
    Which year??

Well done to Havoc for failing to zero Atlas again!

#AlphaTeam

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

Try going back a page mate

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    You forgot that it was your third settled village that you had a L20 WS in after 30 days. My L20 workshop after 27 days was in my second village...

If memory serves me well I have the highest siege per day in the UK records, when adjusted to catas. I think Muppet might be next, with you not far behind. Pulse have a few around 20k that are super quick too. But ones like Batfink (around 350 days if memory serves), are not as competitive as CR.

Pulse should jump on and correct me if any of there's are better, I'd would be interested to know.
    Very nice armies indeed, although it's a bit unfair to call something not as competitive when it's built under different conditions i.e. server length/increased resource production.

Quote Originally Posted by the host View Post
    can someone post the reports?
    @ Elisa He means the reports from our own WW hit!
    http://www.gettertools.com/report/1763/8FpRwFxz
    http://www.gettertools.com/report/1763/L1R5crzk

That's right, that rammer is a Hall Of Fame army. Most rams by a Gaul, demolishing Ragazzi's old 22k record.

(climbs up on the podium teary eyed)

While I was never on, or sat the Duncildo account, I did send him wheat once in a time of need, so I feel very much like a part of the Dunc team!

First of all I'd like to thank my mother. Also I'd like God, and Jesus. (Without them I wouldn't exist)

I want to thank Aladdin, Mr. Bean, The Power Rangers, Sailor Moon, The Care Bears, the Transformers. He-man, Thunder Cats, Ninja Turtles and Bambi for not joining the Natar team. If they had we would all have deleted by now from having our capitals zeroed. Also Donald duck and his 3 loser sons. Couldn't understand anything he says and no one likes those 3 trouble makers anyway.

Next I'd like to thank all the farms, natar and otherwise, for all the generous resources they contributed.

Finally I'd like to thank my cousin Pedro for being there for us. Maybe if he were here he'd be more useful, but since he was there (where ever that is, doing whatever it is he does) he did his best and we are still thankful!

Podium speeches and HOF hammers dont win games. Settling WW's and getting to lvl 100 does. Maybe if you aren't holding a WW you shouldn't be posting in the WW discussion page, regardless of what you hit.

UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    Very nice armies indeed, although it's a bit unfair to call something not as competitive when it's built under different conditions i.e. server length/increased resource production.
    Yeah, perhaps the wrong choice of words, but it is the same point I'm making. Was anyone really expecting more catapults from him, when he started on day 30 from his third village? Hammers and the expectations need to be placed in context. As you say - server length, res production - and most importantly, time. Only a set amount can be built in the time frame, and he is pushing the limits there.

So comparing the hammers above him is a little pointless, as they all had more time. Batfink did an excellent job, which I said at the time. I do top 10s on the hall of fame, rather than a top 1, so they can all be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by TKH View Post
    Podium speeches and HOF hammers dont win games. Settling WW's and getting to lvl 100 does. Maybe if you aren't holding a WW you shouldn't be posting in the WW discussion page, regardless of what you hit.
    Throwing your team under the bus with horrendous diplomatic skills doesn't win games either. By the same logic... maybe if you are a primary reason for your WW having no wall and getting zero'd, you shouldn't post in here. This thread is for more than the 4 WW holders. All can participate.
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 25 Nov 2016 at 06:15 AM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Brilliant post, TKH

@ Elisa He means the reports from our own WW hit!
    http://www.gettertools.com/report/1763/8FpRwFxz
    http://www.gettertools.com/report/1763/L1R5crzk

That's right, that rammer is a Hall Of Fame army. Most rams by a Gaul, demolishing Ragazzi's old 22k record.
    UK1 always had the best armies come out of it but this server has seen some amazing ones. Having said that, why on a Earth would anyone think it a good idea to build a Gaul rammer?
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hagman View Post
    we dont mind mate
    just have to get to level 99 for 3rd time that all, maybe you will get there once as well at some point
    Not on this server you won't

Nor does never hitting your biggest contending WW. Nor does not making use of your small AA's correctly. Nor does bad mouthing the alliance that were giving you guys the win. Nor does hitting Atlas WW and not being able to zero it, twice.

We've chiefed the Pulse WW and zero'd the village. We've knocked Havoc WW down, twice. And we've removed all the warehouse storage in the Pulse WW, alongside some Atlas hammers. That's 4 rounds of attacks, we have more rights to be posting than any other alliance on here. Yes we are that awesome, get over it.

Havoc zero'd the TDE WW which held about 500k defence all server? And knocked a few levels of the Atlas WW. Congratulations on your achievements. How you guys can claim you have fout the whole server, yet not actually hit anyone of substance and come out on top, is comical. Not only have you just lost the server by hitting Atlas to spite Natars but are last, you're going to be not much closer to winning that we are, yet you came here to win.

You've failed your objective alot worse than we did ours. Plus our guys had fun, by the sounds of it your guys didn't as much. Such bickering all the time over there.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

^ This.

Especially the costing costing the win by being a petty fool part. Great leadership skills. You're players are lucky to have you.

Round of applause for TKH!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    UK1 always had the best armies come out of it but this server has seen some amazing ones. Having said that, why on a Earth would anyone think it a good idea to build a Gaul rammer?
    lol, that extra brewery strength... oh no, wait!

Seriously though, 30k rams is still a good effort, well done.

With all due respect to Natars for some amazing gameplay and hammers and leadership, I still don't get the point ? maybe it's just me but surely building a WW 1st wins the game . If the players in Natars are having fun knowing they have had some players build some massive WWKs I suppose that's enough for them, what now though? I guess they could actually build a WW since there are few hammers left out there. Travian is such a dopey game, spend more on it than on the kids food Love Boxxx
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

The point is to have fun. You can have fun in conventional and unconventional ways. Fun is subjective, so I don't expect this to be everyone's idea of fun. Those that were here knew the score and have had a fun server.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post

You've failed your objective alot worse than we did ours. Plus our guys had fun, by the sounds of it your guys didn't as much. Such bickering all the time over there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	6605

Aw did I make you angry?

You had your podium moment when your HOF armies hit. Why can't we have ours?

You down to comparing who failed their objective more, and whose guys had more fun? How petty. I know if I had the time in my life to make a HOF hammer, I'd rather use it to help win the server. The HOF was going to be there anyway. But hey, you have your new Atlas confed now...how are they doing?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	73436091.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	6606

Except if it is a 3 quad meta as you say, and pulse win which they will now.....

*insert Jackie chan meme*

As they are the only ones with and hammers to hit with now by not hitting them you doomed yourself. Well done.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Rumour has it that someone added a lot of players into the Havoc Skype Room, someone called us all nasty names and then we left.

I had no idea that school ground tactics still existed but thank you for resurrecting those days of people calling each other names and then running away to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by yoda-beware View Post
    a lot of players
    Come on now, Ryder's ego isn't big enough for more than 2 people

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Except if it is a 3 quad meta as you say, and pulse win which they will now.....

*insert Jackie chan meme*

As they are the only ones with and hammers to hit with now by not hitting them you doomed yourself. Well done.
    I don't know what kind of damage you think we can do considering we spent all our hammers and to my knowledge there's no mass-rebuilding effort? Yeah, I probably should have gone the GB & GS route straight after I hit Havoc - but I didn't. Silly me built spears to defend our WW. As did most of our ally, to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by yoda-beware View Post
    Rumour has it that someone added a lot of players into the Havoc Skype Room, someone called us all nasty names and then we left.

I had no idea that school ground tactics still existed but thank you for resurrecting those days of people calling each other names and then running away to hide.
    That's quite an interesting rumour. Rumour has it that I have some knowledge of the incident concerned and rumour has it that it wasn't Ryder adding people. Also, on what I know, Loric's number estimation of 2 people is a lot closer to the truth. Also rumour has it that I am aware of zero nasty names being used at all. And if I were one of the people added I sure wouldn't have run away. I'd have been... unceremoniously removed. Fitting really as I'd not have known where the link I received would add me, and I probably wouldn't have gatecrashed in the first place.

PS. grand total of what was learned in that few minutes: erm, there were some Natars people in there and there weren't many people watching the firestorm land. Also, I blinked. I do hope they appreciated my input to the conversation.
    Last edited by Elisa; 25 Nov 2016 at 02:40 PM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast