Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Attack Reports

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    I'm everywhere
    Multiaccount?

Not bad...just too bad for you that both players were on delete before you followed them home/found them...but seems like you have enough troops to just kill them for fun But you should try to attack an active player at least once at some point this round, its a lot more fun
    Fenrir was inactive? yes, he tried to conquer the artifact to Dr.Gonzo, but he was inactive.. all the player that we conquered was inactive? yes, when we started to attack them, they answered with fake, but they was inactive.. are you sure about your info?

P.D. You want to show you are doing anything better? Otherwise your comments don't mean a whole lot. (Cit. Tombo457)
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Fenrir was inactive? yes, he tried to conquer the artifact to Dr.Gonzo, but he was inactive.. all the player that we conquered was inactive? yes, when we started to attack them, they answered with fake, but they was inactive.. are you sure about your info?

P.D. You want to show you are doing anything better? Otherwise your comments don't mean a whole lot. (Cit. Tombo457)
    I never said what Gonzo did was bad, just pointing out that the players were inactive, and I might throw in a report or two later on tonight

account is on delete and the village has no troops and no TC free Large AA for whoever wants it. First come first serve.

Send hero and lets have a race.

Shaun

- - - Updated - - -

• The account will be deleted in 22:22:14.

I logged in last night just to send hammer and a few smaller attacks as countdown was on way down.

Good luck guys.

For the conquer attack the 2 player were close to our village.

I never said what Gonzo did was bad, just pointing out that the players were inactive, and I might throw in a report or two later on tonight
    Fenrir wasn't inactive, The Gonzo attack was an answer after an attempt to conquer his artifact from Fenrir.. if he is deleting his account, we can't know, but the enemys in delete are the worst, they haven't nothing to lose and could be really dangerous.. so, we're happy about the disappear of his Main (and the Main of the other player too)..

P.D. looking the statistics, i think Milyonda1 (ISTANBUL) lose his main or a big part of them, against Useless (MAUNA).. Report?
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Fenrir wasn't inactive, The Gonzo attack was an answer after an attempt to conquer his artifact from Fenrir.. if he is deleting his account, we can't know, but the enemys in delete are the worst, they haven't nothing to lose and could be really dangerous.. so, we're happy about the disappear of his Main (and the Main of the other player too)..

P.D. looking the statistics, i think Milyonda1 (ISTANBUL) lose his main or a big part of them, against Useless (MAUNA).. Report?
    Look at the comment above yours, 22 hours left of the account being deleted, I think its pretty safe to say, that the Fenrir account was indeed inactive, he even explained it for you.

Could look like he lost a fair bit, but I dont speak turkish, so I dont have eyes in ISTANBUL, but I gotta say, that my Italian has been improved by a lot this round But, I was hoping that you would share a lot more Pasta & Pizza recipes with me ;(
    Last edited by LemonD; 18 Nov 2016 at 06:18 PM.

Look at the comment above yours, 22 hours left of the account being deleted, I think its pretty safe to say, that the Fenrir account was indeed inactive, he even explained it for you.

Could look like he lost a fair bit, but I dont speak turkish, so I dont have eyes in ISTANBUL, but I gotta say, that my Italian has been improving by a lot this round But, I was hoping that you would share a lot more Pasta & Pizza recipes with me ;(
    If you look my comments above yours, i said that we couldn't know that fenrir was in delete, unfortunatly he didn't advise us about it.. we just saw an attack against ours artifact, and we answered with ours troops..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Am I an Italian now for showing off against inactives? Just too bad we aren't in the same quad

Am I an Italian now for showing off against inactives? Just too bad we aren't in the same quad
    i saw better hammer around

are you sure we are not in the same quad? maybe you hide your report cause you're scared to show us your Nick in game, maybe that one is not your report.. i don't know, but i don't trust cowards
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

are you sure we are not in the same quad? maybe you hide your report cause you're scared to show us your Nick in game, maybe that one is not your report.. i don't know, but i don't trust cowards
    Yes I'm sure, unless you plan on coming down to -/- And a coward? Wouldn't call myself that, But there's no reason for me to just give out my name to everyone, if you're smart you can figure it out

Yes I'm sure, unless you plan on coming down to -/- And a coward? Wouldn't call myself that, But there's no reason for me to just give out my name to everyone, if you're smart you can figure it out
    someone told me that you are not in the - - don't be shy , all it's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Grufolotto View Post
    Multiaccount?
    Yeah 100%

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    someone told me that you are not in the - - don't be shy , all it's ok
    And you believe random people? Cute :* But I believe that this isnt the right place, if you want to make rumours, feel free to do it in the rumour mill.
    Last edited by LemonD; 19 Nov 2016 at 06:28 PM.

Yeah 100%

And you believe random people? Cute :* But I believe that this isnt the right place, if you want to make rumours, feel free to do it in the rumour mill.

Do you want a lemon soda?

Ladies and Gents can we please keep this on its intended topic - attack reports and such discussion. If we wish to discuss specific accounts can we please create either a new thread - if we do want a new thread, I will happily move the posts over - or take it to the rumour mill?

If we can also avoid the throwing around of playground insults that would be much appreciated.

another inactive leave the server
    this time war an E-P-I-C

http://www.gettertools.com/tx3.travi...-Jeremy-Corbyn

Lets not go ham on him b/c he is deleting his account he caught it nicely and destroyed an off army. He was probably getting ready for an attack. If the attack was successful he would have canceled the deleting process )

However, why is their off army so small ) 40k club and 10k cav ?? The plsyers we took in order to train even have more soldiers )

Noobs ? Who is the real noob havig that much of an army

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    However, why is their off army so small ) 40k club and 10k cav ?? The plsyers we took in order to train even have more soldiers )

Noobs ? Who is the real noob havig that much of an army
    You got it.. we're noobs and we have exactly 40.000 clubs, 10.000 tk, and 2.000 rams.. shame to us
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

He tell us how to chief a village. So we showed him how to destroy a capital.

The artifact was Greatest Academic Advancement.

Few days ago he tried to conquer Pasta&Pizze hammer shown here
    Last edited by Dr3K; 26 Nov 2016 at 04:44 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast