Thread: Best Defence Reports

1. Useless 476069

No rams for the Instabul

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    1. Useless 476069

No rams for the Instabul
    kebab's yogurt sauce on MAUNA's wall OSD

Rams are for noobs amirite?

Those are some quality attacks from the turks..or not But nice def!

another "inactive" crash his secondary army and say good bye to the server
    at least he had rams
    Last edited by Er kebabbaro de Roma; 26 Nov 2016 at 04:10 PM.

cheers great job guys
    Last edited by Complicated; 26 Nov 2016 at 04:09 PM.

Mondiale 2014 STRAVINTO in wollas: Paranoid :yeah:

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    If you are gonna share the attackers name and troops, please share the defenders aswell...but dw, I got you fam

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    If you are gonna share the attackers name and troops, please share the defenders aswell...but dw, I got you fam

hello for my haters ! how are you ?

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    hello for my haters ! how are you ?
    This is not the rumour mill, stay on topic or go post in the proper thread.

Quote Originally Posted by lemond View Post
    this is not the rumour mill, stay on topic or go post in the proper thread.
    you are right (((
    Last edited by MazzaPazza-G; 27 Nov 2016 at 09:27 PM.

I found that report, Brex-it got REKT here hahahahaha XD

a conquer in the middle of the afternoon

Tyrael was really a bad loser, so firstly take down his village from a population of 972 to 495 using gold... then he asked to his comrades for demolish his village for him, but...

then other 3 wave with 2k imp and 75 cata

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Tyrael was really a bad loser, so firstly take down his village from a population of 972 to 495 using gold...
    Calling him a bad loser for such tactics? As if you wouldn't consider doing the same if you knew you would be losing a vil and had some gold...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Calling him a bad loser for such tactics? As if you wouldn't consider doing the same if you knew you would be losing a vil and had some gold...
    If you do this you are a loser, this is not tactics.
    Tactics is sending an attack 1 second after the conquering or hitting the hammer when it returns home.
    Destroying a village with gold is cowardice.

Thats not being a coward? If you have the gold then why not use it? Sure they could of attacked a second after and retook the village or killed the offence, but golding down a village is another possibility if you are completely aware that you are going to lose the village.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    you call tactics sending your comrade (who loses 26k imp) to demolish a village that you are unable to defend?
    there were some paladin in that village... why won't he put them between the attacks?
    he has military haste 1.5x and he took less time than _GD_, but he didn't send catas on that village

we play with troops, not with credit card!!

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Thats not being a coward? If you have the gold then why not use it? Sure they could of attacked a second after and retook the village or killed the offence, but golding down a village is another possibility if you are completely aware that you are going to lose the village.
    the real damage in losing a village is losing resource field (that you couldn't demolish from MB)
    building in the village center are useless in a village in which you will not make troop
    Last edited by Er kebabbaro de Roma; 02 Dec 2016 at 08:31 AM.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Italia View Post
    If you do this you are a loser, this is not tactics.
    Tactics is sending an attack 1 second after the conquering or hitting the hammer when it returns home.
    Destroying a village with gold is cowardice.
    It seems to have done exactly what I'm sure he wanted to anyway, annoy and hinder you.

you call tactics sending your comrade (who loses 26k imp) to demolish a village that you are unable to defend?
    there were some paladin in that village... why won't he put them between the attacks?
    he has military haste 1.5x and he took less time than _GD_, but he didn't send catas on that village

we play with troops, not with credit card!!

the real damage in losing a village is losing resource field (that you couldn't demolish from MB)
    building in the village center are useless in a village in which you will not make troop
    Undeniably the attempted zero from a teammate was a terrible call and you did well to punish them for it, fair play for that.

However, it still costs 1.5m to get the vil from no infra to having the bare minimum to be an effective supply village, let alone the time (and gold it'll no doubt cost you). I think these tactics are both valid and fair, and in this case have worked (not counting the attempted friendly hit, that was definitely just poor play).
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast