Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Best Defence Reports

When we attacked, they chanced capital and they said this is vicrotry now this guy destroyed village with gold and this is shameless. if you cant defend well then you won't give. İ like this strategy. İt makes shock to enemy and i do much more. Also that village is far away. İts not defendable village. For example me, i am destroyes evrything inside of village and building 10 level cranny everwhere. And who chife that village, must destroyed with cata

İ saw you profile writing last days Celeb. You said, turks are attacked me got nothing something else.. You like so big player if i know you need ego like this i could do that last server you were with us on the map, you had artefact or you had nice villages for chiefing. We did farm you or chiefed. You had artefact and we got from you and you became farm for all server ) this server you ran far away, so we not deal with you don't worry. And you don't need the change your name if you say to us don't attack me,we couldn't
    We want build wow, we won't busy with person. We make a plan for win this game, we not makes plan for person

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    you call tactics sending your comrade (who loses 26k imp) to demolish a village that you are unable to defend?
    there were some paladin in that village... why won't he put them between the attacks?
    he has military haste 1.5x and he took less time than _GD_, but he didn't send catas on that village

we play with troops, not with credit card!!

the real damage in losing a village is losing resource field (that you couldn't demolish from MB)
    building in the village center are useless in a village in which you will not make troop

You are just a ROSIK player

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    When we attacked, they chanced capital and they said this is vicrotry now this guy destroyed village with gold and this is shameless. if you cant defend well then you won't give. İ like this strategy. İt makes shock to enemy and i do much more. Also that village is far away. İts not defendable village. For example me, i am destroyes evrything inside of village and building 10 level cranny everwhere. And who chife that village, must destroyed with cata

İ saw you profile writing last days Celeb. You said, turks are attacked me got nothing something else.. You like so big player if i know you need ego like this i could do that last server you were with us on the map, you had artefact or you had nice villages for chiefing. We did farm you or chiefed. You had artefact and we got from you and you became farm for all server ) this server you ran far away, so we not deal with you don't worry. And you don't need the change your name if you say to us don't attack me,we couldn't
    We want build wow, we won't busy with person. We make a plan for win this game, we not makes plan for person
    And how long did it take you to wipe me last round? 3/4 of the server, but then I couldn't be bothered with the rest of it so I left, but Yknow count that as a win if you must lol.

And am I not allowed to speak the truth? How many hammers have you suicided into us so far? And how many threats have you sent us so far... to many to count it's a shame your not as good a player as you pretend to be, every round you threaten and attack and splat and so on, you often send messages of allies you have wiped out, - such as last round, perhaps three for example, but then have you actually paid close attention to your own alliance and wings? While you were busy taking out the odd few you've lost at least three times that... to me alone... but well... that's wat happens when you build pathetic Metas and hold hands with a huge chunk of the server... players are able to come along and poke holes into it

A bunch of your players came and settled near us this round, I'm happy to say they have been catapulted and chiefed and you haven't even gotten rid of one of us yet, despite all the threats and attacks! But let's be fair, all you wanted from us was our two trainers, there is 15 of us, compared to your 100+ and yet you couldn't even manage to do that! One smart player could potentially of stolen at least one of our trainers, your now several hammers/players down and you still haven't got one...

And finally, ran away? I actually sent my settlers to Milyonda1's cap, by time they had returned I was forced to settle far out to get a decent cropper, i'd hardly call that running away

but anyway, you go ahead and build that WW, it'll be fun to see you lose another... ukx...
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 02 Dec 2016 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    It seems to have done exactly what I'm sure he wanted to anyway, annoy and hinder you.

Undeniably the attempted zero from a teammate was a terrible call and you did well to punish them for it, fair play for that.

However, it still costs 1.5m to get the vil from no infra to having the bare minimum to be an effective supply village, let alone the time (and gold it'll no doubt cost you). I think these tactics are both valid and fair, and in this case have worked (not counting the attempted friendly hit, that was definitely just poor play).

Careful everyone, now is talking the person who played an entire server with 150k of deff in capital, without sending any attacks to BREXIT, for too afraid. Please, teach me the STRATEGY.

We know your playing still Celeb. You have max. 40k troops. You can't have more than this. Also we never let you have you talked about reports but you have too luck. İf my hero didin't die, i could get artefact. You borned with luck
    You be baptized from father

We know your playing still Celeb. You have max. 40k troops. You can't have more than this. Also we never let you have you talked about reports but you have too luck. İf my hero didin't die, i could get artefact. You borned with luck
    You be baptized from father
    "we never let you have" you serious? Jheeze you lot are funny, I leave one server and you guys think your the best lol.

You call it luck, I call it "playing properly" which if you guys knew how to do you'd of actually won a server.

And as for that last bit... I'm... err... sure?...
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 02 Dec 2016 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    Yet another turk attacking without rams

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Yet another turk attacking without rams

this is strategy !!! we cannot understand anything !!

(ahahah..)

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post

Careful everyone, now is talking the person who played an entire server with 150k of deff in capital, without sending any attacks to BREXIT, for too afraid. Please, teach me the STRATEGY.

Spoiler alert: I didn't play on For My Haters and don't even play in Wapeisde. I just know people .
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Spoiler alert: I didn't play on For My Haters and don't even play in Wapeisde. I just know people .
    mmm difficult to believe
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    mmm difficult to believe
    Because you fell for the bait exactly as I and others knew you would?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Because you fell for the bait exactly as I and others knew you would?
    i think you're an Hege, it's right?
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Waiting for your reasoning...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    Can confirm - He's RIAPS

Waiting for your reasoning...
    When you'll reveal your IGN, i'll say my reasoning
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Yet another noobish display of offense game by the Turks. This time, one of them tried to chief a spawn 6 cropper which is anyways a forest and with substantially lower pop (370). This Turk first sends one clearing attack and just imagine, he sends 5 chiefs an hour after the 1st clearing wave. The links to the multiple reports (10) in total displayed here will show you the extent of resource wastage by the noob Turk just to chief a tiny forest 6 cropper in spawn.

Total chiefs killed : 5 in 1st batch. http://www.gettertools.com/report/1991/7xu5gb7k

This second batch was better timed. However, we inserted in a gap of just a few seconds after the clearing hit and killed another set of chiefs thus pissing him off more : 4 chiefs killed in 2nd batch . http://www.gettertools.com/report/1991/Hnk3CZaZ

Total 9 chiefs killed. Attacker's resource loss through troops and chiefs = 10900470 (approx 10 million) and all this just to chief a tiny forest .

The noob wouldn't still give up. The Spawn village has laready been catted as it's of no use keeping it there as a forest. He's still sending his pathetic clearing and would try to chief a 160 pop 6 cropper now. This is the best server I've played in that showed so much entertainment from the Turks and their multiple wings.

2 thirds of the game has ended. Its been 8 weeks. And we have been 1st in attacking, and become 1st in growing and raiding almost every week. Some dudes are obsessed with only some attacks and they are comforting themselves with those.
    I wont say anything else. Our medals show enough )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madalyaa.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	6636

2 thirds of the game has ended. Its been 8 weeks. And we have been 1st in attacking, and become 1st in growing and raiding almost every week. Some dudes are obsessed with only some attacks and they are comforting themselves with those.
    I wont say anything else. Our medals show enough )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Madalyaa.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	6636
    Medals mean nothing if you don't win the server though.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4126112ba15

attacking without TK's...

Free defence points
    Last edited by Confuzzled; 07 Dec 2016 at 11:04 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast