Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumour Mill

i'm back 8)

Rumor has it that a new ally From Italy Started this Server..

All the farm villages seem to have high wall and deff troops. İ don't understand how its possible. İ lost 1.5k off, troops in a day
    Last edited by MOD Tombo; 23 Oct 2016 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Removed discussion of staff influence

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    All the farm villages seem to have high wall and deff troops. İ don't understand how its possible. İ lost 1.5k off, troops in a day
    We had the same problem a few days ago..
    Last edited by MOD Tombo; 23 Oct 2016 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Removed discussion of staff influence
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

I have had same issue, People that have been inactive since start and now suddenly troops dying ect.

Quote Originally Posted by amarok1 View Post
    I have had same issue, People that have been inactive since start and now suddenly troops dying ect.
    Yeah, in ++ we have the same problem, suddenly some "inactive" started to raise troops, walls and crannies. They even create alliances with the same name of their village which is the same of their account. Its pretty uncommon.

Hi amarok1
    Mate

you know
    Blazin Wolves / Greninja
    where

Rumour has it that something big will happen tonight

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Yep, he lost 5 villages, no significative reports to show

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    yep.. we lose 6k spy..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

So ISTANBUL and Wapeisde now are allied. Can't win with strategy? TurkC even more ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    So ISTANBUL and Wapeisde now are allied. Can't win with strategy? TurkC even more ridiculous
    this is a high level of STRATEGY. You can't understand , sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    this is a high level of STRATEGY. You can't understand , sorry.
    what's it called that strategy where two players from the same allie go and conquer the same village
    and they destroy each others army ???

Ehy Sadik71&Co. are out of ISTANBUL?

New Poster

Ouch, so many italians on forum accompanied by lot's of mobbing and trash talking. Must be feeling mighty eh? At least, I'm not the most hated enemy anymore

Just had a look, you seem like a pretty international lot, did you play the tournament servers? No itx then? Where do you hail from?

regards
    Retirement Group

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy_Felix View Post
    Just had a look, you seem like a pretty international lot, did you play the tournament servers? No itx then? Where do you hail from?

regards
    Retirement Group
    We don't play nor tournament nor itx (maybe someone by himself but not as a group).

From where we came, well.. we played speed in every country. We were two different group before this server, we have been united by a player who has played in both groups. Thought by our origin you mean our last server then some of us come from brx other from frx some one else is new instead, just wanted to try to play with us
    Last edited by Dr3K; 29 Nov 2016 at 08:01 PM.

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    We don't play nor tournament nor itx (maybe someone by himself but not as a group).

From where we came, well.. we played speed in every country. We were two different group before this server, we have been united by a player who has played in both groups. Thought by our origin you mean our last server then some of us come from brx other from frx some one else is new instead, just wanted to try to play with us
    Oh an international group that was two groups before...reminds me of Uk history with..what was it? MRH and GTB? Not that you would know, I guess. And not all's the same since so many have stopped playing here over the years and months trickling by.

So you guys are server travelers. How comes it that your group hasn't shrunk down like it is practically the case all over the Travian worlds... ?

And since I can take looks, on what account do you play? Or your friends? I hear a lot of bragging about this for my haters or the accused culprit lemonD not telling anything..but I haven't heard one of you stating yours? Right, don't take that as an offense

cheers

And since I can take looks, on what account do you play? Or your friends? I hear a lot of bragging about this for my haters or the accused culprit lemonD not telling anything..but I haven't heard one of you stating yours? Right, don't take that as an offense

cheers
    I play in Pasta&Pizze. We have no problems with people who hide their ign but at least they shouldn't do the bullies.

New Poster

the bullies?

the bullies?
    aubergine talking*?

Talking about other account only to criticize them

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast