Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rumour Mill

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    but sometimes you actually have to dig around yourself
    ^

Do your own research next time, I didn't know that squirrels could be lazy, but seems like I was wrong.

lol, we are not lazy, but if we can't find a single nut that matches the designated request, then there is something wrong isn't there? do you know how online marketing works? do you know when to use push and pull methods in regards to product info and sales?
    You just come across as a sour old lemon, who should spend more time bringing comx forum to life.

Quote Originally Posted by FNUG View Post
    lol, we are not lazy, but if we can't find a single nut that matches the designated request, then there is something wrong isn't there? do you know how online marketing works? do you know when to use push and pull methods in regards to product info and sales?
    You just come across as a sour old lemon, who should spend more time bringing comx forum to life.
    I actually do happen to know how marketing works, but marketing has nothing to do with this, so not sure what you are trying to say? And push and pull strategies have nothing to do with this.

Bring the comx forum to life? Too late to bring any life to that forum + can't do it on my own.
    Last edited by LemonD; 27 Feb 2017 at 12:20 AM.

Marketing has nothing to do with trying to get people to buy (play) your product? Am I missing some new marketing-meta here, where the consumers' concerns are irrelevant?

You are missing the part about me not being affiliated with TG, it's not my job to market their product(s) and since you aren't a skype contact of mine, you aren't getting the automated messages that contain the info I know of regarding upcoming speed servers.

Nobody said it was your job, but you are defending TG for not informing us about this "widely spread", internal information. And you said in the post above mine that marketing has nothing to do with this, which is completely wrong. Marketing has everything to do with this, and TG has always been terrible at it. Pseudo-intelligent answers without substance don't suit you well, Lemon

I'm not defending TG, I know that they don't know anything about marketing...And where are you getting the "widely spread information" from? Cause I said that I had to dig around myself to get the info I needed when I had to decide which server to play on. If I could get the info, and since I'm not treated differently than others, it means that others can get the info aswell.

Truthfully, nobody should have to dig around to get the info. If they are changing the way things work in a major way, there should be an announcement where all players would see it. Instead of people just waiting for the announcement of the next server and not getting it.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

where was this delay of ukx so eloquently described? i don't recall it as one of your masterful elements of persuasion...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM mhudson View Post
    No news yet. HQ are trying to spread out the EN servers and since USX started a week ago it will be atleast 3 weeks before I get given a new date.

I will keep poking HQ tho
    Just to clarify there is no concrete date yet as the planner does not go beyond the end of march. But it is expected around that time.

I will remind HQ to schedule the next batch of server starts ASAP so I can tell you an exact date.
    You can find the official comments on the restart of UKx quoted above, both found on this thread. as was said by mhudson, COM, US and AU all restarted within about 2 days of each other, meaning the only remaining large English speaking speed server was .co.uk, unfortunately I assume since UKx was the last of these servers to finish, this likely meant UKx was hit with the large wait time first. I assume once the other 3 english speaking speed servers end they will likewise be adjusted when restart dates are set, it's just unfortunate that UKx was the first to have this happen.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

Rumor has it that HQ forgot about UKX

Announcement
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

I know Tombo, only problem with those statements was that they came 2-3 days to late after comx had started. = either we start a server late with 6k players = good luck getting a cropper. Or we wait 2 months to play...
    The preliminary circumstances was though, that we were just waiting 2 weeks before comx started, and choosing not to start it expecting ukx to start at the same time, and we had no idea these measures was taking place.
    You can call me stupid, or what ever lemon is insinuating we all are. But we missed it completely.

But I can see war is upon us... time to chew peanuts and throw cashews...

Rumor has it that HQ forgot about UKX

Announcement
    Thank you for the announcement

You can call me stupid, or what ever lemon is insinuating we all are. But we missed it completely.
    And now you are just assuming things? I don't think any of you are stupid, I just find it funny that you are so salty about a server that's delayed by 10 days.
    Last edited by LemonD; 01 Mar 2017 at 08:14 AM.

I am not assuming anything. Try and read your own posts. They are condesending, unnecessary and not a single thing you have said has been true...

I am not assuming anything. Try and read your own posts. They are condesending, unnecessary and not a single thing you have said has been true...
    It's a Rumour mill

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    The next Ukx is rumoured to begin on the 10th of March
    I even made it clear that it was a rumour...not my fault that some people missed it.
    Last edited by LemonD; 01 Mar 2017 at 10:21 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345