Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rumour Mill

Rumour has it I was dancing with joy at hitting an OLYMPIA player's small haste village, before checking and realising he had moved the bloody thing less than five minutes before!!

I was crushed.. so disappointing!!!
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    I was crushed.. so disappointing!!!

MemberMember

nice to see a bit of humour on the forum

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Rumour has it the 4 Olympia players in top 10 raiders this week have raided 20,026,943 between them.

Yet Olympia have only raided 16,973,866 - how bizarre....
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Yeah we took lots of ressies along with their cap fields (+ also smashing the pants out of ggnores arty vill) last op
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    Rumour has it the 4 Olympia players in top 10 raiders this week have raided 20,026,943 between them.

Yet Olympia have only raided 16,973,866 - how bizarre....

They are a generous alliance, they love to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetroot. View Post
    Yeah we took lots of ressies along with their cap fields (+ also smashing the pants out of ggnores arty vill) last op
    Your last op was nothing short of brilliance - after failing to take the unique confusion due to my superior awesomeness and outstanding precision and after running out of small capitals to attack you started smashing, bashing and crushing feeders. What kind of a clueless person lose 50-80 hours raiding time to kill a level 10 field All in all your special "ops" do more harm to your players than they do to ours.

Rumour has it you can't count matey

We removed x7 capitals of wheat fields this op.
    We also hit 2 feeders (x1 where arty was moved on route and x1 cut hero).
    UK2 - Beetnik

New Poster

.. and ggnore was like: blablabla word words words.. then he sat down and did nothing again. Absolutely nothing. lol

Rumor has it that Pantheon/Olympia leaders are applying at A.A.

- - - Updated - - -

That is no rumour it is a lie.. I applied at LCA few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    It is excluded. We are the famous alcoholics, but not anonymous!
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    That is no rumour it is a lie.. I applied at LCA few weeks ago.

Ouch, not even LCA will take you?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	^C66074AC541679B3246AFC8652D84D7BB1C7F2D9948669E22F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	6822
    Olympia - is not Anonymous Alcoholics!
    Players from accounts Zeus, Kronos, Ares and Priap. 25.02.2017.
    Defender uk1 2014

New Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	^C66074AC541679B3246AFC8652D84D7BB1C7F2D9948669E22F^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	6822
    Olympia - is not Anonymous Alcoholics!
    Players from accounts Zeus, Kronos, Ares and Priap. 25.02.2017.
    ho! You look a lot like nice people whom I would love to have a beer with! Mind boggles..

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Bloodaxe View Post
    ho! You look a lot like nice people whom I would love to have a beer with! Mind boggles..
    Welcome to Moscow!
    Defender uk1 2014

New Poster

Been there. Bought vodka and babushka. Was good. Cheers mate :-)

As I'm no longer playing this server, I'll just highlight this potential rumour, that despite all their talk of Fight, Fight, Fight,, LCA And AA are working to the same end goal, my reasons for this conclusion is that AA cleared the WW for LCA to occupy, when questioned by myself earlier today, Ryder refused to acknowledge either potential scenario I presented to him,and although I don't know the player personally, find it implausible that he would NOT be gloating all the forum about that steal, Secondly, there are former players who were with him in both LCA and AA on the last server( It's not such a big deal, but why split up such an effective team when it worked so well together?).

As I said of little import to me, just SWM and OGC need to look to ending their Biatch-fest and look at the bigger picture. despite what we were hearing from OGC members about winning this server year in/year out, I wouldn't rate their chances very highly this year given their lack of artefacts and the more SWM throw other players under a bus (with promises of failed support) the more enemies they are likely to make.
    At the end of every black hole is a man with torch

Maybe you should watch the attack board more often ... LCA cleared their own WW last sunday just before the board re-set lol
    UK2 - Beetnik

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Secondly, there are former players who were with him in both LCA and AA on the last server( It's not such a big deal, but why split up such an effective team when it worked so well together?).
    I didn't get to reply to your igm before your account deleted. Shame you deleted because you lost an arte then your hammer. I mean most rebuild for the sake of their team, not just delete.

Beet has pointed out the WW clearing.

Re the above, I joined uk2 as a kick back server before the summer gets here. Though we all know how those "kick back" servers go. There's one other player in LCA who was with us on uk1 and only 1 or 2 in AA. The rest are taking a break, have quit for good or mincing around on uk6.

I've always joined servers and played with the underdogs - I don't like the idea of all the best players in one alliance and dominating the server as the likes of Pulse and AA do. That's not to say it's a bad thing, it's effective. They win servers doing so. Some like to win easily, knowing there'll be numerous big hammers and decent anvils to match and others, like myself, like to have a battle on their hands, even if it's a losing one.

Hope that clears that for you.
    Last edited by Ryder; 19 Mar 2017 at 01:45 AM.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast