Thread: RIPs tactical brillance

Default RIPs tactical brillance

One of the best fakes ive ever seen

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/39373590bf5
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

Ha thats actually quite a funny report but "casting stones from glass houses" springs to mind with your thread. Was it not about a month ago that the combined forces of MFH and FOX crashed into the walls of an RIP player yourself included leading the charge? if we're going to have have a tactical brilliance thread i don't think it should be limited to one alliance only
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma

Yes i remember. I was having issues getting my password reset so couldnt reply. I did enjoy how you were all bragging about that, obviously as a first op we needed to see who was worth thier salt. The fact it rip believed yhat there was only two targets showed how many of the attackers didnt send all thier hits. I personally lost a 7 day hammer and i lost the most so it wasnt a heavy set back.
    In regards to the title of the thread, i wasnt sure what to post it under, if there are more reports like that ill happily change the thread name (if i can) so we can all have a laugh naming and shaming
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

i'm sure i'll have plenty of my own guffs to post
    UK1 - Bang!, UK5 - Sigma