Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess the player game

Quote Originally Posted by themightyreds View Post
    Cosmopolitan?

- - - Updated - - -

scrap that, could it be Asbmodels? the symbol is Coco Chanel, who uses models the scary looking creatures are models
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    The narcissist in me wants to ask if it's related to someone whose current capital is named Chocolate Sauce and previous capital Bunnykins, but I suspect the answer might actually be Mars.
    Nice tries both of you!

At work, so can't add another picture but Marilyn Monroe would also link in with picture one....

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    One for the more fashion conscious now....

Good luck,

Lag

Added a picture for Marilyn Monroe and a fourth picture to give another clue...

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Looks like a link to M and M's, so I'll hazard a guess at Sweeties WooWoo

Quote Originally Posted by TheCodfather View Post
    Looks like a link to M and M's, so I'll hazard a guess at Sweeties WooWoo
    Err.... not quite!

OK, let's make it easy so we can keep the game going;

Picture 1 is Chanel logo
    Picture 2 is Marilyn Monroe, who when asked what she wore in bed replied 'Why Chanel number 5 of course!'
    Picture 3 is from a game called 5 nights at Freddy's
    Picture 4 is from a musical 5 guys named Moe

Any guesses now....

- Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

MemberMember

mi5 from Pantheon? There a couple of players with 55 in their IGM, such as itorim55, never heard of 5 nights at Freddy's and spent a silly amount of time looking for a player called Marilyn or Moe5
    Great puzzle though

Quote Originally Posted by themightyreds View Post
    mi5 from Pantheon? There a couple of players with 55 in their IGM, such as itorim55, never heard of 5 nights at Freddy's and spent a silly amount of time looking for a player called Marilyn or Moe5
    Great puzzle though
    Thanks mate - unfortunately it's the wrong answer again!

The answer is actually Batsbrew...

He is number 5 in the population ranking!!

Over to you I guess...

Lag
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

MemberMember

Lag mate if I had the cats they'd be heading your way
    Although gives me an idea, excellent set of clues there

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bing.com/search?q=gaul+c...2&FORM=SNAPST+
    https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...5E&FORM=IQFRBA

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...5E&FORM=IQFRBA

Is it Gauldigger ?
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

MemberMember

correct

Easy one for now...

ebay photo hosting

Good luck,

Lag
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by scoot132 View Post
    Pawsbox?
    Sorry Scoot, not the answer I'm looking for!
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Ragdoll? I did kinda cheat, but I scrolled through 200 ranks and didn't see many other solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    Ragdoll? I did kinda cheat, but I scrolled through 200 ranks and didn't see many other solutions.
    Well done!

Thought the picture might put people on the wrong track, going down the cute kitten track rather than the name of the breed of cat!

I am surprised Elisa didn't go for that one!

All yours,

Lag
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Senior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton MemberSenior Teuton Member Elisa's Avatar

How absolutely poor of me not to get that! I'm an ex-breeder, too, although not of Ragdolls. (In my defence I'm currently in the process of moving countries - I looked at that kitten and thought, "Oh, Birman markings," and still didn't click that it could have been a Ragdoll kitten.)

Let's sort the historians from the geographers:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	72.5 KB 
ID:	6776

Malcolm X isn’t on this earth anymore, so could it be Angel x you're looking for?
    Last edited by Killjerry; 20 Feb 2017 at 02:40 PM.

Definition of patience in English.

Noun [mass noun]
    The capacity to accept or tolerate delay, problems, or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Killjerry View Post
    Malcolm X isn’t on this earth anymore, so could it be Angel x you're looking for?
    This answer is so much better than the real answer, so once it is guessed, I'll give you the go.

You are thinking too cryptically. The history/geography comment wasn't cryptic.

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    This answer is so much better than the real answer, so once it is guessed, I'll give you the go.
    Now you're getting cryptic! And I don't think you should do that; the one who has the right answer should be next.

- - - Updated - - -

Black Kombat?

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast