Thread: UKx Potential Improvements

Default UKx Potential Improvements

I think it's about time Travian HQ increased the Warehouse & Granary capacities on x3 servers.

Too long have they milked gold off players through NPCing stupid amounts trying to avoid overflow on an hourly basis.

My suggestion is to increase the Storage Capacity to 240k res per building & then give the Great Warehouses & Granaries increased storage capacity too.

This is probably one of many reasons why speed servers are dying off.
    If they want to keep people interested then start by reducing the costs for players.

Most of us are happy to spend gold but it gets expensive having to NPC every 2hrs with Capitals having lvl 16 to 18 fields prior to Artefacts.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

Thanks for your feedback. I have added it to my weekly report for HQ Community Feedback.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    I think it's about time Travian HQ increased the Warehouse & Granary capacities on x3 servers.

Too long have they milked gold off players through NPCing stupid amounts trying to avoid overflow on an hourly basis.

My suggestion is to increase the Storage Capacity to 240k res per building & then give the Great Warehouses & Granaries increased storage capacity too.

This is probably one of many reasons why speed servers are dying off.
    If they want to keep people interested then start by reducing the costs for players.

Most of us are happy to spend gold but it gets expensive having to NPC every 2hrs with Capitals having lvl 16 to 18 fields prior to Artefacts.
    An interesting idea, but in reality when you think about how the whole game revolves around storage, it really does change too many things to be considered. How would endgame work? WW hits on infrastructure become pointless as a WW may be able to hold 3m res, or if WW building costs were increased this again massively sways how endgame functions. Such an increase also massively decreases the worth of securing a GW/GG artifact to share, as people would have over 12h storage and thus not care about the need for any more.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    An interesting idea, but in reality when you think about how the whole game revolves around storage, it really does change too many things to be considered. How would endgame work? WW hits on infrastructure become pointless as a WW may be able to hold 3m res, or if WW building costs were increased this again massively sways how endgame functions. Such an increase also massively decreases the worth of securing a GW/GG artifact to share, as people would have over 12h storage and thus not care about the need for any more.
    Good point. They need to come up with something though, I have deep pockets & even I'm fed up of spending masses of gold NPCing all the while.

Perhaps having an option for extended storage in 1 vill for per account prior to Artefacts and it has to be selected by the player at a cost of say 100-200 gold, maybe more, maybe less.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Perhaps having an option for extended storage in 1 vill for per account prior to Artefacts and it has to be selected by the player at a cost of say 100-200 gold, maybe more, maybe less.
    So you're basically suggesting a small arte effect for the cost of gold? Yeah...

but I like your idea about more storage...How about a new building only buildable in cap, that increase your storage by 5% per level, and cap the building lvl to 10, so it would give 50% more storage.. Maybe even split up the building so you would have to build one for Warehouse and one for Granary to make it more balanced? And they would obviously only give the extra storage effect in cap...
    Last edited by LemonD; 08 Nov 2016 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    So you're basically suggesting a small arte effect for the cost of gold? Yeah...

but I like your idea about more storage...How about a new building only buildable in cap, that increase your storage by 5% per level, and cap the building lvl to 10, so it would give 50% more storage.. Maybe even split up the building so you would have to build one for Warehouse and one for Granary to make it more balanced? And they would obviously only give the extra storage effect in cap...
    Tbf Lemon thats a better idea.

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

So HQ have responded to this idea/sugestion.

They have said that this is something that has been noted and scheduled for discussion. a speed server is designed to be condensed and fast paced, overflowing warehouses and crop issues was part of the original intention for speed however they have opened it up to Community Managers and Customer Service Reps to discuss and feedback thoughts before HQ discuss further.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78