Thread: Congratulations to pulse

Thumbs up Congratulations to pulse

Server winners in time for the holidays. Happy Christmas and new years all.

----------------

Dear Travian players,

All good things must come to an end, and so too must this age. Once Solomon was given a ring, upon which was inscribed a message that could take away all the joys or sorrows of the world, that message was roughly translated, “this too shall pass”. It is both our joy and sorrow to announce to all Travian that this too has now passed! We hope you enjoyed your time with us as much as we enjoyed serving you and thank you for staying until the very end!

The results: Day had long since passed into night, yet the workers of the village List-ers&naggy place, labored on throughout the wintery night, ever wary of the countless armies marching to destroy their work, knowing that they raced against time and the greatest threat that had ever faced the free people. Their tireless struggles were rewarded at 01:46 after a nameless worker laid the final stone in what will be forever known as the greatest and most magnificent creation in all of history since the fall of the Natars.

Together with the alliance "Pulse™", "K P" was the first to finish the Wonder of the World, using millions of resources whilst also protecting it with hundreds of thousands of brave defenders. It is therefore "K P" who receives the title "winner of this era"!

"Demon" was ruler over the largest personal empire, followed closely by "Avalon" and "Eurypedes". "Cool Runnings" slew more than any other, and was the mightiest, most fearsome commander. "Tauriel" was the most glorious defender, slaughtering enemies at the village gates, staining the lands around those villages with their blood.

Best regards, Your Travian-Team
    Last edited by Bloated Fish; 08 Dec 2016 at 03:29 AM.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    Server winners in time for the holidays. Happy Christmas and new years all.
    Thanks Wasnt our best server but a win is a win I guess
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

Congrats to Pulse, well Deserved win. Happy holidays to all.

Congratulations to Pulse... Lessons learned all round me thinks... Seasons greetings to all... I'll be back.

GJ to pulse, I think their diplomatic strategy will teach some others things about this game
    UK5,1 Annoying Gaul/CDT, UK5,2 Colt Seavers/Geoffles, Au1,3 Stringfellow/AoW, Au4,2 Spirit/KGB, TKCom2 Stringfellow/xTools, UK3,8 Spirit/Resurge, UK1,10 Tauriel/Havoc, UK1/11 Incognito/Betrayed
    #9 crop UK T3, first in clubbies, #2 attacker, #10 hero
    Your game don't scare me, I got hit by this

To be honest seing how the mid game went I never believed Pulse can win. Yet they did.. again. Despite all the critics to them regarding their performance they pulled it off. While criticizing many of us would pretend to forget how things actually went down - Pulse were the alliance in the worst position. They had 2 winged in-quad enemy who came here to fight them, they had Natars coming on this server with the specific goal of preventing Pulse from wining and they had Havoc as their WW contender. Truly out of the 4 quads of the map SW is the only one that Pulse didn't have to fight with.
    Therefore Pulse were the only alliance having an actual in-quad contender having to fight early wars with goats who might not have been the best and brightest but sure as hell weren't noobs and those fights took their toll on Pulse. After that they took many severe hits by Natars, at some point there were attacks coming from Havoc as well. And even all that wasn't enough. At the end Pulse still prevailed. Yes, they had better servers and they surely did not play to their usual standarts but given the upstated it is a surely a well deserved victory for a well played server! So good job Pulse!
    Last edited by ggnore13; 08 Dec 2016 at 08:27 AM.

Well done to pulse on the win, eventful server but your ally stuck at the task in hand and got the reward.

Natar's came on the server with goal to stop a pulse win - failed
    Atlas done there bit to keep end game interesting but overall - failed
    Havoc well no one expected them to win at start and turned out like that - failed

Pulse can only beat what is put in front of them and you did that to all so well done folks
    ...........until next time

New Poster

Congratulations to Pulse on their server win, but I think they owe their win to the special type of diplomacy that we saw from both DMR and TKH.
    Natar's initial aim was to prevent Pulse from winning, but changed tact pretty late on and switched to preventing Havoc from winning, which gave Pulse the win. Having seen the defence in Pulse's WW, they would also have been reduced to rubble.

Quote Originally Posted by hagman View Post
    Well done to pulse on the win, eventful server but your ally stuck at the task in hand and got the reward.

Atlas done there bit to keep end game interesting but overall - failed
    Havoc well no one expected them to win at start and turned out like that - failed

Pulse can only beat what is put in front of them and you did that to all so well done folks
    ...........until next time
    Just a few rams... Darkwing Duck.

Congrats to Pulse,

They had to deal with a fair few setbacks and I think a few of the attacking players were missing (either didn't play or didn't turn up)

But when you consider the drama around day 190-200 they lost a lot of siege when hag hit fluffy and had their WW chiefed and the village completely destroyed. It would have been easy to be disheartened and give up at that point but they didn't.

They then threw everything they had at their opposition WW they didn't quite have enough to do what was required but they tried to knock Havoc down (How many times did Havoc hit Pulse?)

DMR/THK then handed them a chance with some awful diplomacy skills and they grabbed at it with both hands, fair play to them you've got to take your chances in this game
    UK4 R2 - ben3k2002 - NORD
    UK2 R3 - BioHazard - Debello
    UK4 R3 - Chemical Chaos - NORD - deleted
    UK2 R4 - Ares - Deja vu
    UK3 R8 - Chemical Chaos - STONG
    UK1 R10 - Scar - Natars

We didn't fail, we changed our objectives. We only had to send Merida and Cool Runnings to "succeed", we consciously opted not to pursue that and make Havoc fail.
    A proud member of the CF leadership - Boots.

"I don't have my head up my own arse, I actually am amazing" - Darkwing Duck.

Well done on finishing the WW, one of the two equally deserving alliances to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
    (How many times did Havoc hit Pulse?)
    How many times did Natars hit Atlas?

Still, can't complain being the only alliance to have WW hit by all 3 other teams, including record hammers and still continue

Default Game over

Yes well done pulse indeed!

A good endgame I think, more excitement than I'm used too.

Congratulations to pulse on the win, definitely not the easy stroll you're used to. (By what your players have said, not trying to belittle previous wins)

Congratulations to natars on some amazing hammers and all round attacking/defending play. Producing great reports all server.

Congratulations to Atlas for overcoming obstacle after obstacle though out the server and still competing well at endgame.

Congratulations to the Havoc players that persevered dispite their leadership and made some great attacks/defences. A sign a real maturity.

Wouldve liked to see more from KWSN & =H= but well done to them too for their efforts.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post

We didn't fail, we changed our objectives. We only had to send Merida and Cool Runnings to "succeed", we consciously opted not to pursue that and make Havoc fail.
    Well ok- re-phrase that to (didn't succeed) if it make you feel better hahaha

MemberMember

Congratulations to Pulse, another win, and another loss for me at their hands, can't complain, the teamwork, effort and sheer determination they displayed stands out and makes them worthy winners.
    Havoc played their best server to date, and really had a golden opportunity to win the server, but they'll learn from the end game political errors, and show a greater awareness of the real enemy (NB it wasn't Atlas), expecting Natars to do the work for them was foolhardy, a few ex Pulse in the Natar team, and peeing off Ryder, is never a good move, but well played.

New Poster

a big thank you must be given to the sitters they were above and beyond this server
    Paul and Eddy from the ragazzi account also naggy and list-er (you know who you are) for those that dont know Mystic and jorek both worked every hour god sent to keep that def fed while i took it easy at work

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Congratualtions to Pulse on winning the server. No matter what happened in-game, they were able to adapt and change to suit and do what was needed of them.

Would like to also say a congrats to Havoc leadership on pulling their team through everything and not far of matching Pulse defence wise and beating them in WW hitting hammers.

And also to Atlas, for an alliance that was walked all over by Havoc they didn't do too bad to finish in second.

Great server all round, you all made it pleasureable for us over in Natars, for one reason or another.

And remember boys and girls, it is only a game. The forum is part of that game, alot of propaganda and spin just to suit. Take what you read with a pinch of salt, don't be bitter, enjoy and have fun

Cheers for now
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger