Thread: Heads Up

Default Heads Up

The upcoming round of Wolves vs Villagers will be a plain, unchanged, unadulterated, SIMPLE (ish) game, without any new themes, to deal with people just like me who really don't get it and would like to learn how to play.

So if you were a little unsure, come aboard with me and you won't be alone in being one of the learners. I am guaranteed to look silly, meaning nobody will notice anyone else's mistakes

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=79757
    Last edited by MOD Elisa; 01 Jan 2017 at 08:56 PM.

Angelic

Is it possible to attract new WvV players by advertising the round on the in game 'info box'? Could even do a 'gold reward' for best player of the round (voted by the players).
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Possibly something we can nag ask Matt about next round. Five minutes to go on this one.

Angelic

Thanks Elisa.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

To my knowledge it's only the HQ thats able to give out gold rewards? Unless someone buy the gold themselves?

Yes. But it's possible we could ask whether that can be made to happen.

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    To my knowledge it's only the HQ thats able to give out gold rewards? Unless someone buy the gold themselves?
    All contracted employees (CM/CSR) have the ability to give gold as compensation or for competitions and events, but not for games such as WvV.

Bragging rights will be all you get from WvV
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78