Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 183

Thread: Round 49 - WvV - Wolves versus Villagers - Rules & Roles

  1. #21

    Default

    I'm still playing, I just quit the Skype group as the spam was a pain to filter at times.

  2. #22

    Default

    So far I'm thinking Elisa, Bob and Andi.

    That said, tonight I'll be going for Razor. Hoping I'll get some following.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    So far I'm thinking Elisa, Bob and Andi.

    That said, tonight I'll be going for Razor. Hoping I'll get some following.
    Any reasons? I get that we should follow you, but I want to know why :p

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PFK View Post
    Any reasons? I get that we should follow you, but I want to know why :p
    I think he's throwing the bluff out there, talking about he usually alpha's me (true). It's a case of hiding in plain sight.

    I'M ON TO YOU RAZOR.


    Oh and if the taxi would stay on me, that'd be real nice.
    Last edited by Carrothead; 02 Jan 2017 at 11:45 PM.

  5. #25
    Jam Jam ♥ Cait Teuton MemberTeuton Member Razorwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    325

    Default

    cute how you think that you run the show just cause you are kinda a confirmed villager your gut feeling was never your strongest side was it?

  6. #26

    Default

    Guess we'll find out tomorrow night.

  7. #27
    Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Jolly ol' Guildford
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Oh for crying out loud vote Bob.

  8. #28
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    So well played taxi! Gave us an advantage already! I agree that the taxi should remain on Niall for tonight as he is closest thing we have to a 'confirmed villager' in the public eye.

    Thank you to whoever protected me also! If you could do that again, it would be much appreciated!
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  9. #29

    Default

    Nah not Bob yet. Razor.

  10. #30
    Jam Jam ♥ Cait Teuton MemberTeuton Member Razorwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    325

    Default

    your little vendetta carrot is cute

  11. #31
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    So well played taxi! Gave us an advantage already! I agree that the taxi should remain on Niall for tonight as he is closest thing we have to a 'confirmed villager' in the public eye.

    Thank you to whoever protected me also! If you could do that again, it would be much appreciated!
    Quit hogging the protection.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  12. #32
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Quit hogging the protection.
    The voice of the seer should be protected

    ANYWAYS..

    Today I see Bob Hawken and Razor both suggested.

    However, I am looking at Trouble and Table as more suitable candidates for lynch. I'd even go no lynch, but would be branded "boring".

    Trouble: Strange vote for zab, don't completely buy into the "grudge" vote. Wulfs often vote for one another at times. Plus, he's gone quiet today.

    Table: Has left the chat, will be difficult for them to get involved. Would not be surprised if being in the wulf room was enough for them.
    Last edited by Jakeyyy; 03 Jan 2017 at 12:59 PM.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  13. #33
    Mrs. Fantastic


    Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    2,846

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeyyy View Post
    The voice of the seer should be protected

    ANYWAYS..

    Today I see Bob Hawken and Razor both suggested.

    However, I am looking at Trouble and Table as more suitable candidates for lynch. I'd even go no lynch, but would be branded "boring".

    Trouble: Strange vote for zab, don't completely buy into the "grudge" vote. Wulfs often vote for one another at times. Plus, he's gone quiet today.

    Table: Has left the chat, will be difficult for them to get involved. Would not be surprised if being in the wulf room was enough for them.
    you could still be a wolf very easily. If seer did seer you and was a wolf but wasn't willing to out themselves then we'd not know any difference.

    Niall is are safest person atm - albeit I'd rather follow your logical voting than his grudge voting. But you getting protected is less important than him imo.

    At least until you're also a confirmed goodie
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

    Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

  14. #34
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    you could still be a wolf very easily. If seer did seer you and was a wolf but wasn't willing to out themselves then we'd not know any difference.

    Niall is are safest person atm - albeit I'd rather follow your logical voting than his grudge voting. But you getting protected is less important than him imo.

    At least until you're also a confirmed goodie
    Very true. I guess we won't know until I can give you something to believe me!

    I agree Niall is the closest to a confirmed villy we have, and I did state that I believe the taxi should stick on Niall again before asking for protection myself!

    I've only had support for lynching Table so far, nobody has agreed with Trouble.
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  15. #35

    Default

    So, leaving a chat is enough evidence to lynch me? Makes sense.

  16. #36

    Default

    Makes sense to me

    Edit:

    THIS JUST IN. PKF IS A WOLF.

    The below secret method was used to discover him

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	6685

    Last edited by notorious crunchie; 03 Jan 2017 at 04:20 PM.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

  17. #37
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    I have voted Table for lynch.

    Not much to go on except what I've posted already, but everyone said no lynch was boring.

    Sorry Table <3
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

  18. #38

    Default

    OK, well I was led to believe that Skype isn't necessary for this game, clearly I was wrong. I wonder who I'll lynch now?

  19. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Makes sense to me

    Edit:

    THIS JUST IN. PKF IS A WOLF.

    The below secret method was used to discover him

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	6685

    But... where am I on there? :p

  20. #40
    Gotta' be sneaky... Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member Jakeyyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    OK, well I was led to believe that Skype isn't necessary for this game, clearly I was wrong. I wonder who I'll lynch now?
    What led you to believe that?

    I just think without the chat, you're relying on the forum which doesn't get much of the details. And you'll just be following the majority vote without making your own mind up!
    When you play the game of travian, you either win or you die.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •