Thread: Raids

Default Raids

Hi, I wanted to ask you something. State that I am Italian and I have already put the question to my support, but have not been able to give me a satisfactory answer. I hope you'll be more competent.
    I usually Attack by 2 different villages and I have 10 lists farm, 5 for the first village and 5 for the second village. Some farms are repeated between the lists in the sense that there are equal for the two farm villages.
    The problem happens when I start to send the lists. Let's assume that the first village has 6000 on going attacks while the second village has 4000. according to the rule the limit of troop movements is very far from 10,000 (in this case) but the system stops me the raids going to add 6000 + 4000 and this prevents me to send more raid simultaneously. Can you explain why? something wrong with the setting of lists?

thanks in advance
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Quite simply, the limit of 10,000 troop movements covers the whole account.

The solution to this is either send your raids less often, (perhaps increase the troops per farm) or cull some of the duplicates. There is arguably not much skill in sending raid lists every couple of minutes, but it can certainly be said that there is skill in maximising the efficiency if you are hitting that limit.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD Elisa View Post
    Quite simply, the limit of 10,000 troop movements covers the whole account.

The solution to this is either send your raids less often, (perhaps increase the troops per farm) or cull some of the duplicates. There is arguably not much skill in sending raid lists every couple of minutes, but it can certainly be said that there is skill in maximising the efficiency if you are hitting that limit.
    are you sure that is for the whole account ? italian support said that is for a single village.. so i am confused
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

It applies to the whole account
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

There is a limit!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

around 10,000 troop movements per accounts.

This limit is for two reasons. a) reduce the impact caused by bots b) reduce the chance of event jams caused by excessive movements overloading the server
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78