Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Looking For An Old S1 Player

  1. #1
    MemberMember powerobxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    LLanLLwni Mountain
    Posts
    250

    Default Looking For An Old S1 Player

    Going back a few years now, but does anyone remember the player "Sickness" ? someone quite dear to both of us is trying to make contact. If anyone knows him or better still has contact details please let me know.
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't remember Sickness, but I definitely remember you ... s1 waaaaaay back in 2008/2009 with Boom

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boom2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	6700

    back in the days when it was cool for an ally to have multiple wonders and servers were packed to the brim with players!

  3. #3
    MemberMember Fluffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by powerobxxx View Post
    Going back a few years now, but does anyone remember the player "Sickness" ? someone quite dear to both of us is trying to make contact. If anyone knows him or better still has contact details please let me know.
    Sickness hasn't been around since the last T3.6 UK1 server when he was with Inception/TLW alliance as far as I'm aware so good luck finding him.
    UK2 R4 - The 3 Ninja's | UKx R11 - The Mentalist | UK4 R6 - Dr Manhattan
    UK2 R8 - Jonesy | UKx R12 - Fluffy | UKx R20 - Fluffy

  4. #4
    MemberMember powerobxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    LLanLLwni Mountain
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I don't remember Sickness, but I definitely remember you ... s1 waaaaaay back in 2008/2009 with Boom

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boom2.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	6700

    back in the days when it was cool for an ally to have multiple wonders and servers were packed to the brim with players!
    My favourite server ever that one

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    Sickness hasn't been around since the last T3.6 UK1 server when he was with Inception/TLW alliance as far as I'm aware so good luck finding him.
    Thanks, a friend that used to play Trav (Dafne) is trying to make contact but she can no longer get access to these forums
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

  5. #5

    Default

    Hasn't been on since 2012:
    Profile

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •