Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Why exactly are we comparing someone deliberately placing deff on inactive accounts, to active accounts defending themselves? If an active account doesn't want you to farm them, that's not spiking.

PS: please let us use your spies for finding offline players we can raid at night too

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Why exactly are we comparing someone deliberately placing deff on inactive accounts, to active accounts defending themselves? If an active account doesn't want you to farm them, that's not spiking.

PS: please let us use your spies for finding offline players we can raid at night too
    We actually dont have that mate If you payed notice you would prob. have seen that a non RIAPS player was beat up by a couple of GTBs which is what have given me macros yesterday night (around 1-1,2 mio i would say) but thats the only night raiding that have benefited me that aint from just farmlist

Rumor has it.. Ragnarok really want to win the 2nd NTW contest..
    I'M BOARD.. WILD BOARD

Ukx 23 Pasta&Pizze - BREX-IT
    Ukx 24 The Firetank - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. CinghialoTheMain View Post
    I worked really hard on that one. We deserve to win!

Rumour has it that there is some free friendly farms laying around

Rumour has it....KA will go down to 8k pop in the next couple of days...

...And to back up Jabbah, the Squirrels play on Ragnarok

Rumour has it...people dont know how a rumour mill works..

...discuss it somewhere else, or wait for MH to give KA the punishment they agree on.
    Last edited by LemonD; 26 Apr 2017 at 03:05 PM.

I did indeed contribute with a rumour...

Rumour has it we are not allowed to post rumours in the rumour mill anymore

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    I did indeed contribute with a rumour...

Rumour has it we are not allowed to post rumours in the rumour mill anymore
    A rumour regarding just the thing you told people not to talk about afterwards. That's pretty hypocritical, starting your post with "rumour has it" does not make it a different topic. That's like saying "not to be racist, but...", and then telling people to stop being racist...

Where did I say that I didnt contribute to the discussion? I did however not start listing up facts why KA should get a punishment or not...There's no reason to discuss that in here. I contributed with a rumour that was fitting at the time I posted it...And it still is. Telling others to stop discussing it here in the rumour mill has nothing to do with me being a part of the discussion or not...And we all know you dislike me, but no reason to hate on everything I post :3

Oh no! I didnt start it with rumour has it, please not hate :s

I have deleted a whole lot of posts, not all of which were inflammatory, but some were off-topic or made no sense once other posts were removed.

Please do not discuss bans. You are all pretty aware that you shouldn't be doing it. Not even as rumours.

The Rumour Mill is for fun and banter, not for discussing someone who might be innocent. Please let the Multihunters do their job and let player(s) deal with the MH themselves.

Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else
    But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next

- - - Updated - - -

Rumor has it...someone cried a lot for some troops killed in a chiefed village...and now is crying for something else
    But it s not finished yet... Rumor has it ... ragnarok is the next
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

Rumor has it that its against the forum rules to discus Multihunters actions or bans and if you want to raise an issue about game staff you should contact the Customer Services Rep via email to Admin@travian.co.uk (or cm@travian.co.uk for complaints about forum staff)
    Last edited by mhudson; 29 Apr 2017 at 12:42 PM.

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

Rumour has it that the CM will close this thread if you continue to discuss ingame bans......

You have been warned......
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Rumor has it, if there was a rule change that significantly changed gameplay between last round and this, it should have been communicated to the players.

Community Manager UK/US mhudson's Avatar

Rumour has it that the CM has made a post explaining the current issues.
    CM mhudson
    Community Manager
    Travian: Legends US/UK

128-10-93-85-10-128-98-112-6-6-25-126-39-1-68-78

Rumor has it that was a bug.

Rumor has it Brexit comes visiting in the night to finalize their super-secret pact with Hegemony.

Rumor has it we'll miss our favorite fruit.

Rumor has it we finally have a round with more than one quadrant worth mentioning...but still not four.

Rumor has it you guys spend more time checking our account than actually playing yours

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    There is silence in the forum. Is there preparing of war or is there already a war ?
    Because rumour has it that this must be the most boring server ever, with nothing else than VoC/Ragnarok/KA worth mentioning.

Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast