Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

This one also and another couple of Hege caps demolished

Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by Lucifero On Fire View Post
    Rumour has it, hegemony is taking slaps!

rumour has it , Hege is keep giving it back to brexit with their capabilities , Thats why hege is indeed the fearless Ally
    hammers gonna die someday or another , But giving a fight thats matter
    Last edited by doGA; 10 May 2017 at 07:38 AM.

Lets post some Brexit fails too on Hege or they will get too proud, haha

Dat brexit guy deleted, rip

And attack on a Hege wing.

Rumour has it that brex-it should probably not talk too loudly about hegemony

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Hey someone asked for reports and our defpoints are obvious

Quote Originally Posted by doGA View Post
    rumour has it , Hege is keep giving it back to brexit with their capabilities , Thats why hege is indeed the fearless Ally
    hammers gonna die someday or another , But giving a fight thats matter
    Yes you are right, you are fighting back well and I belive we all have some fun
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

AHAHAHAHAH

You are just a troll

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRec View Post
    Hey someone asked for reports and our defpoints are obvious

I was just referring to this

I was just referring to this
    And? A one man action, not an allyop.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

And? A one man action, not an allyop.
    You guys are so funny acting all high and mighty, insulting everyone, and getting super defensive when the favour is returned. An op is an op, regardless of how many was involved, and the tag "BREX-IT" is in the report, so you can say what you want to defend it, but it only shows you guys also fail.

You may continue trashtalking others when you can get things done yourself.

You guys are so funny acting all high and mighty, insulting everyone, and getting super defensive when the favour is returned. An op is an op, regardless of how many was involved, and the tag "BREX-IT" is in the report, so you can say what you want to defend it, but it only shows you guys also fail.

You may continue trashtalking others when you can get things done yourself.
    You are the funny guy here, I even gave a compliment a Hege The ones acting high and mighty are VoC that dont even dare start a server without friendly farms etc, try play a server with some courage and low prestige just for the fun, you might even like it!
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

Rumour has it that you forgot to share some of the numbers...but always nice that they are on the italian forum

Sun of a beach on Bofinken:

Saluta Andonio on OHNO:

Mr. QbD on Multiaccount

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    cut...
    I'm not the owner of any of this hammers, thats why i censured them on forum... Also Er Kebbabaro de Roma should have posted this...

You are the funny guy here, I even gave a compliment a Hege The ones acting high and mighty are VoC that dont even dare start a server without friendly farms etc, try play a server with some courage and low prestige just for the fun, you might even like it!
    Wow, one "compliment", when there are pages upon pages with your players telling them how bad they are. You're such a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    I'm not the owner of any of this hammers, thats why i censured them on forum... Also Er Kebbabaro de Roma should have posted this...
    Well, too bad that he didnt then, and he wasnt going to anyway, so decided to be a nice guy to share them with the people who don't understand/read the italian forum

Wow, one "compliment", when there are pages upon pages with your players telling them how bad they are. You're such a hypocrite.
    Well I post my 5 cents, other post theirs, or are you saying VoC are all the same ? We all know that you inherited the friendly farms of King Arthur, still belived you had a brain of your own

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Well, too bad that he didnt then, and he wasnt going to anyway, so decided to be a nice guy to share them with the people who don't understand/read the italian forum
    Oh we try to be nice here, we just brag on the national forum
    Last edited by NeoRec; 10 May 2017 at 11:06 PM.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

Well I post my 5 cents, other post theirs, or are you saying VoC are all the same ? We all know that you inherited the friendly farms of King Arthur, still belived you had a brain of your own
    I'm pretty sure I called out brex-it in general, not you in particular, you just happened to be the one getting all defensive about the report. I'm sure the tyrant has a brain of his own and can respond on his own behalf, considering you all post your five cents. Also, how on earth is friendly farming even remotely related to failing an attack? Are you having a stroke?

I'm pretty sure I called out brex-it in general, not you in particular, you just happened to be the one getting all defensive about the report. I'm sure the tyrant has a brain of his own and can respond on his own behalf, considering you all post your five cents. Also, how on earth is friendly farming even remotely related to failing an attack? Are you having a stroke?
    You are worried about my health? How cute
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT

shortycat capital got the same treatment has a Brexit one, all wheat field gone plus a great warehouse...Let's see how they feel about it...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/49038677f18

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast