Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 877

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

  1. #441

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rome View Post
    I dont have the report but i suppose the attempted steal on my small trainer was what was really drawing my attention to Brexit - Not the other way around dude (The guy who tried to steal it failed obv.)

    - - - Updated - - -

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4911568cd5a


    Oh i do have it!
    No that was probably un attempt to steal an artie, the comment about Rocket was cause people belive we are allieds.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

  2. #442
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Your coordinated ops are weaker than Brex-it ones, that's what result told me at least.
    You cuold have your own reasons that are a mistery to everyone who know how to play this game. You take down gields but you lost 3 army right now doing that. I thibk the most expensive part of a capital it's the troops not only because they have a decent cost bit because the time spwnt on creating an army(def or off) has a value.
    Field cuold have high cost but troops has more value in this game due to time value. You cannot use 2 gold and create troops.
    I'm worry about def troops we lost instead of wheat fields because that's the real deal of trading army for cap. This game it's all about time...

    To all ppl thibking we have a pact with GTB last night rocket racoon lost 30k imp on anaconda and this noght he take 30k imp of a Brexit. I dobt have report, soz
    You ever think 95% of Hege have been playing this server for years, for nothing more than a bit of casual entertainment, and most don't even spend any money on it? Where as you guys are all splashing cash, playing way more than Hege, running 10 man ops sending hundreds of fakes most nights? That's the real difference between the 2 allies. That's why we laugh at brex-it taking on Hege.

    And the point everyone is glancing over, with all the hype pre-server you dodged the NE (because you were scared?) and then when GTB happened to spawn in the same quad, instead of taking them on same quad battle you pick a cross quad fight with Hege?

    Every decision brex-it has taken this server has been laughable given how they have been talking themselves up since they arrived on UKx.

    Brex-it aint even the best italian ally UKx has had in the past 4 servers...
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  3. #443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    You ever think 95% of Hege have been playing this server for years, for nothing more than a bit of casual entertainment, and most don't even spend any money on it? Where as you guys are all splashing cash, playing way more than Hege, running 10 man ops sending hundreds of fakes most nights? That's the real difference between the 2 allies. That's why we laugh at brex-it taking on Hege.

    And the point everyone is glancing over, with all the hype pre-server you dodged the NE (because you were scared?) and then when GTB happened to spawn in the same quad, instead of taking them on same quad battle you pick a cross quad fight with Hege?

    Every decision brex-it has taken this server has been laughable given how they have been talking themselves up since they arrived on UKx.

    Brex-it aint even the best italian ally UKx has had in the past 4 servers...
    You don't know who we are: we are just a bunch of players put together to play a 3x server, ukx is just casuality, we play on brx too(brasil) just to HAVE FUN. We were just bored of IT server...
    I don't have any drinking or smoking problem so if i spend 20 every months on a game it's not a big deal, in Italy we said "non farmi i conti in tasca" that mean you don't have to check how i used my money.

    We do 10 man ops because that's the way we play this game and we all start knowing that, that's why we have no problem in doing that, we all are used to do that. I think that's a good and fun way to play. I laugh at Hege because i don't think you are "playing" this game, just like other alliances, simming and just waiting for WW.

    I don't even know why we don't go in +/+, for sure we are not scared of Hege, we play with them in the quad last round and i does'n't seems, to me, a really big deal...
    In our quad: before coming on your capital we attack RIAPS and GTB with 10 man ops too, we take down i think about 25 villages(chiefed) and some capital too. As you can see from your map Hegemony are near us as GTB, that was just a coin flip. Why are you complianing about that choice? Do you think Hege shuold have live in peace untill WW because HL before clear their quad then Hege pact with them?

    You cuold laugh about Brex-it but i don't see anyone doing something in this server, you are boring, that's why this server are looking at us...No?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    You ever think 95% of Hege have been playing this server for years, for nothing more than a bit of casual entertainment, and most don't even spend any money on it? Where as you guys are all splashing cash, playing way more than Hege, running 10 man ops sending hundreds of fakes most nights? That's the real difference between the 2 allies. That's why we laugh at brex-it taking on Hege.

    And the point everyone is glancing over, with all the hype pre-server you dodged the NE (because you were scared?) and then when GTB happened to spawn in the same quad, instead of taking them on same quad battle you pick a cross quad fight with Hege?

    Every decision brex-it has taken this server has been laughable given how they have been talking themselves up since they arrived on UKx.

    Brex-it aint even the best italian ally UKx has had in the past 4 servers...
    You don't know who we are: we are just a bunch of players put together to play a 3x server, ukx is just casuality, we play on brx too(brasil) just to HAVE FUN. We were just bored of IT server...
    I don't have any drinking or smoking problem so if i spend 20 every months on a game it's not a big deal, in Italy we said "non farmi i conti in tasca" that mean you don't have to check how i used my money.

    We do 10 man ops because that's the way we play this game and we all start knowing that, that's why we have no problem in doing that, we all are used to do that. I think that's a good and fun way to play. I laugh at Hege because i don't think you are "playing" this game, just like other alliances, simming and just waiting for WW.

    I don't even know why we don't go in +/+, for sure we are not scared of Hege, we play with them in the quad last round and i does'n't seems, to me, a really big deal...
    In our quad: before coming on your capital we attack RIAPS and GTB with 10 man ops too, we take down i think about 25 villages(chiefed) and some capital too. As you can see from your map Hegemony are near us as GTB, that was just a coin flip. Why are you complianing about that choice? Do you think Hege shuold have live in peace untill WW because HL before clear their quad then Hege pact with them?

    You cuold laugh about Brex-it but i don't see anyone doing something in this server, you are boring, that's why this server are looking at us...No?

  4. #444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    You ever think 95% of Hege have been playing this server for years, for nothing more than a bit of casual entertainment, and most don't even spend any money on it? Where as you guys are all splashing cash, playing way more than Hege, running 10 man ops sending hundreds of fakes most nights? That's the real difference between the 2 allies. That's why we laugh at brex-it taking on Hege.

    And the point everyone is glancing over, with all the hype pre-server you dodged the NE (because you were scared?) and then when GTB happened to spawn in the same quad, instead of taking them on same quad battle you pick a cross quad fight with Hege?

    Every decision brex-it has taken this server has been laughable given how they have been talking themselves up since they arrived on UKx.

    Brex-it aint even the best italian ally UKx has had in the past 4 servers...
    You have missed the fact that BREX-IT are composed by players from several alliances on the IT servers, we are actually playing against eachothers on the it.1 server. Some of us are completly new to team also. We share the desire to play clean, no multies/friendly farms, no bots, no sharing passwords etc and no diplomacy. Kind of more challangeing this way ... Some of us are real good some less, but we try to have everyone to partecipate in the allyops for the fun. Apart fom the allyops, we are free to do what we want, splat on an artie or whatever Flaming in forum is also part of the fun
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

  5. #445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Your coordinated ops are weaker than Brex-it ones, that's what result told me at least.
    You cuold have your own reasons that are a mistery to everyone who know how to play this game. You take down gields but you lost 3 army right now doing that. I thibk the most expensive part of a capital it's the troops not only because they have a decent cost bit because the time spwnt on creating an army(def or off) has a value.
    Field cuold have high cost but troops has more value in this game due to time value. You cannot use 2 gold and create troops.
    I'm worry about def troops we lost instead of wheat fields because that's the real deal of trading army for cap. This game it's all about time...

    To all ppl thibking we have a pact with GTB last night rocket racoon lost 30k imp on anaconda and this noght he take 30k imp of a Brexit. I dobt have report, soz
    Well for most people I assume exams and IRL comes first, hence why our ops have been very basic. Some of us have never played together before (like some of you havn't either), which makes the first ops a bit more suspicious. You always mention that we lost 3 sweeps or w/e and took down x amount of fields. You never seem to mention all the brex-it sweeps that have walled at Fjeldabe, Mr.QbD etc.

    Im not denying in any way that the brex-it ops have been more successful than the hege ops, but everyone with slightly less bias than you would be able to see that.

    Also as lemon said, most of hegemony except for a few are just here to have fun and doesnt even spend gold. Bragging about being better than hegemony isnt really the biggest of achievements when almost none of hege's members strive to even be top 50

  6. #446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzo View Post
    Also as lemon said, most of hegemony except for a few are just here to have fun and doesnt even spend gold. Bragging about being better than hegemony isnt really the biggest of achievements when almost none of hege's members strive to even be top 50
    Thanks for mentioning my name, makes me feel important but im not gonna take credit for something Tombo wrote. If people actually had paid attention, it would be pretty clear to see who have played together before and who brexit had to "worry" about.

    And HL cleared NE? Just gonna laugh at that statement.

  7. #447
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    You don't know who we are: we are just a bunch of players put together to play a 3x server, ukx is just casuality, we play on brx too(brasil) just to HAVE FUN. We were just bored of IT server...
    I don't have any drinking or smoking problem so if i spend 20€ every months on a game it's not a big deal, in Italy we said "non farmi i conti in tasca" that mean you don't have to check how i used my money.

    We do 10 man ops because that's the way we play this game and we all start knowing that, that's why we have no problem in doing that, we all are used to do that. I think that's a good and fun way to play. I laugh at Hege because i don't think you are "playing" this game, just like other alliances, simming and just waiting for WW.

    I don't even know why we don't go in +/+, for sure we are not scared of Hege, we play with them in the quad last round and i does'n't seems, to me, a really big deal...
    In our quad: before coming on your capital we attack RIAPS and GTB with 10 man ops too, we take down i think about 25 villages(chiefed) and some capital too. As you can see from your map Hegemony are near us as GTB, that was just a coin flip. Why are you complianing about that choice? Do you think Hege shuold have live in peace untill WW because HL before clear their quad then Hege pact with them?

    You cuold laugh about Brex-it but i don't see anyone doing something in this server, you are boring, that's why this server are looking at us...No?

    - - - Updated - - -



    You don't know who we are: we are just a bunch of players put together to play a 3x server, ukx is just casuality, we play on brx too(brasil) just to HAVE FUN. We were just bored of IT server...
    I don't have any drinking or smoking problem so if i spend 20€ every months on a game it's not a big deal, in Italy we said "non farmi i conti in tasca" that mean you don't have to check how i used my money.

    We do 10 man ops because that's the way we play this game and we all start knowing that, that's why we have no problem in doing that, we all are used to do that. I think that's a good and fun way to play. I laugh at Hege because i don't think you are "playing" this game, just like other alliances, simming and just waiting for WW.

    I don't even know why we don't go in +/+, for sure we are not scared of Hege, we play with them in the quad last round and i does'n't seems, to me, a really big deal...
    In our quad: before coming on your capital we attack RIAPS and GTB with 10 man ops too, we take down i think about 25 villages(chiefed) and some capital too. As you can see from your map Hegemony are near us as GTB, that was just a coin flip. Why are you complianing about that choice? Do you think Hege shuold have live in peace untill WW because HL before clear their quad then Hege pact with them?

    You cuold laugh about Brex-it but i don't see anyone doing something in this server, you are boring, that's why this server are looking at us...No?
    I wasn't implying you were scared of Hege, I was implying you were scared of what GTB and/or squirrels were bringing, and you assumed they would go NE so tried to dodge them by swapping quad.

    I find it quite interesting you claim to have also hit GTB, but why did you stop hitting them, no mention of that? They are still being successful and it's not like you really reduced their power?

    I must say, the NE seemed to have nothing in it in the first place apart from HL and Hege.., everyone dodged it as i already said.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  8. #448

    Default

    rumor has it that people actually STILL build troops in their capitals.... i'm speachless.

  9. #449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    rumor has it that people actually STILL build troops in their capitals.... i'm speachless.
    Excellent way for people less active to have them in cap with evasion, or they end up like shortycat.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

  10. #450

    Default

    Rumor has it heghemosy lost again 2 capitals and an artifact...

  11. #451
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    Rumor has it heghemosy lost again 2 capitals and an artifact...
    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost majority of their star players biggest hammer.., but forget to mention it on forum whilst boasting.
    Last edited by Tombo457; 13 May 2017 at 09:49 AM.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  12. #452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost majority of their star players hammer.., but forget to mention it on forum whilst boasting.
    in 6 days ragnar's army is already to that numbers... and we demolished other 5 capitals without losing a singol army...
    your army are built to been used, while ours not?

    can you say the same thing for tilted halo and iFox?
    how many troops had tilted halo in his capital?
    even assuming that he start to train his army at 20th day of server we talk about a 45+30... if he had not at least that number, he's really noob
    Last edited by Er kebabbaro de Roma; 13 May 2017 at 10:01 AM.

  13. #453
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    in 6 days ragnar's army is already to that numbers... and we demolished other 5 capitals without losing a singol army...
    your army are built to been used, while ours not?

    can you say the same thing for tilted halo and iFox?
    how many troops had tilted halo in his capital?
    even assuming that he start to train his army at 20th day of server we talk about a 45+30... if he had not at least that number, he's really noob
    in 6 days you could build the 30k mace sure, but what about the other 100k mace etc?

    Your numbers are off by a mere 333% by my calculations
    Last edited by Tombo457; 13 May 2017 at 10:18 AM.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  14. #454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    in 6 days you could build the 30k mace sure, but what about the other 100k mace etc?
    Someone explains to him how gb and gs works


    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Your numbers are off by a mere 333% by my calculations
    curious... no one of your player have troops
    maybe are you in rosik?


  15. #455
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    Someone explains to him how gb and gs works
    6.5k mace a day, think someone needs to teach you how to do math.

    Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    curious... no one of your player have troops
    maybe are you in rosik?
    Did you not wonder why every single UKx regular was laughing at you for hitting Hege? They all know that Hege isn't a serious ally like GTB, Hege consists of solo players who don't use gold or have a lot of free time, but still want to be social... That's also the reason why BREX-IT caps are rebuild in a day (but at great gold and resource cost) but Hege caps take longer, they are not just golding them back up as they are not as heavily reliant on their caps...

    Wish BREX-IT could just listen for once *rolleye*
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  16. #456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    You cuold laugh about Brex-it but i don't see anyone doing something in this server, you are boring, that's why this server are looking at us...No?

    Wow , compaint about boring It boring ukx , and still chose to pick a fight with a weak alliance among all other strong ones "
    Are you having so much fun for now , still no guts to pick a fight with GTB ??

    so much for fearlessness

  17. #457

    Default

    Rumor has it ragnar wasn't the biggest army in brex-it

  18. #458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    Rumor has it ragnar wasn't the biggest army in brex-it
    Is that even a big army though?

  19. #459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doGA View Post
    Wow , compaint about boring It boring ukx , and still chose to pick a fight with a weak alliance among all other strong ones "
    Are you having so much fun for now , still no guts to pick a fight with GTB ??

    so much for fearlessness
    You are.just a bunch of trol in this forum
    Stop complaining about our decision and start playig this game. It's not farm simulator, it's a war simulator.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    Rumor has it ragnar wasn't the biggest army in brex-it
    Shhhh don't tell them this secret. They talk about maths but they don't think about trading 2 cap for 60% of a hammer....they even lost 300k of def tropps, they think it doesn't count...Even the artifact doesn't count...
    Last edited by Black-; 13 May 2017 at 11:08 AM.

  20. #460
    Warning - irritant!

    Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Did you not wonder why every single UKx regular was laughing at you for hitting Hege? They all know that Hege isn't a serious ally like GTB, Hege consists of solo players who don't use gold or have a lot of free time, but still want to be social... That's also the reason why BREX-IT caps are rebuild in a day (but at great gold and resource cost) but Hege caps take longer, they are not just golding them back up as they are not as heavily reliant on their caps...

    Wish BREX-IT could just listen for once *rolleye*
    Main wing might very well be solo players that don't use the gold, The second wing that joined you actually has a decent group. Hate to say it but WW Wise, Hegemony are the alliance in the best position. GTB Is far from a serious alliance, 75% Of the alliance hadn't played for a year until now..

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •