Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 640 of 877

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

  1. #621

    Default

    1) you have no idea what he had, so saying it was the biggest WWK in hege is completely ridiculous
    2) why bring helios and dent into the picture, it was nothing to do with them
    3) it is not my place to say how much he had - if you want to know, it is not so hard to calculate roughly what he did have based on trainer usage/time
    4) it was not a 30k hammer, it was 2 hammers both greater than 30k
    5) your only correct piece of information is that Nex did indeed have the trainer 10 times, well done.

    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe my rumors are terrible... for sure you are a terrible loser

    LOL. This is funny.

  2. #622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    1) you have no idea what he had, so saying it was the biggest WWK in hege is completely ridiculous
    i say that he has the biggest wwk WITH helios and dent... nobody can dany this, in consideration that only this 3 player use the same trainer


    Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    2) why bring helios and dent into the picture, it was nothing to do with them
    because as i said, they are the biggest wwk you have... like it was nex's


    Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    3) it is not my place to say how much he had - if you want to know, it is not so hard to calculate roughly what he did have based on trainer usage/time
    surely more than 100k imp, 65k caesaris and 15k cata

  3. #623

    Default

    Sounds like the party have started without me...Only Nex and sitters know the numbers, but it's pretty clear that it was indeed a 100/65+ hammer. The real question is why was it not deffed? Lol

    Rumour has it that deffing with a WWK is better than not deffing at all

  4. #624

    Default

    Now I understand, perhaps the translation was not so clear to begin with.

    I guess it was a good attack, although it would have been very different if we had of known about it. Two small hammers would have been easy to smash. Nevermind, it's only a game!

  5. #625

    Default

    Rumor has it that 100 k Imps and 65 k EC have never been considerd to be a wwh.... -.-

  6. #626

    Default

    To be fair even if it was that big - With him not attacking with rams in the previous repport i would assume he would be likely to double target anyways so less damage than Helios - A nice clearer to get rid of anyways!

  7. #627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    Rumor has it that 100 k Imps and 65 k EC have never been considerd to be a wwh.... -.-
    It's not a big wwh for sure, but in this server it could've done some damage i think.
    Better don't have it around anymore anyways
    Swosh.

  8. #628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    Rumor has it that 100 k Imps and 65 k EC have never been considerd to be a wwh.... -.-
    it seems that it was a 120k imps and 85k caesaris with 18k cata
    surely not the biggest roman in the server... surely not a little army considering that on ukx, deff on WW aren't really big

  9. #629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    it seems that it was a 120k imps and 85k caesaris with 18k cata
    surely not the biggest roman in the server... surely not a little army considering that on ukx, deff on WW aren't really big
    Would have caused damage - def is shocking, but now we will never know to what extent

  10. #630
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Just means he will now convert to def and Hege have a better chance of winning
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  11. #631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Just means he will now convert to def and Hege have a better chance of winning
    every cloud has a silver lining and all that

  12. #632
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    every cloud has a silver lining and all that
    It was his plan all along i heard
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  13. #633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    It was his plan all along i heard
    decoy

  14. #634

    Default

    Ahh, planning to lose your WWH in vain is the best plan. Kudos are there even any hammers left on the server?

  15. #635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Ahh, planning to lose your WWH in vain is the best plan. Kudos are there even any hammers left on the server?

    WWK/WWRs or just general sweeps?

  16. #636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzo View Post
    WWK/WWRs or just general sweeps?
    The way people here call 150-200k hammers a WWK, I guess I mean in general

  17. #637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    The way people here call 150-200k hammers a WWK, I guess I mean in general
    When there's barely any deff around, 150-200k hammers could arguably do a lot of damage. On the other hand, there apprears to be quite a few hammers left

  18. #638

    Default

    I guess that people are not able to build WW hammers on ukx...just take a look at this one from a couple rounds ago...

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307

  19. #639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    I guess that people are not able to build WW hammers on ukx...just take a look at this one from a couple rounds ago...

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307
    I know you only meant it as a joke, but since people here take everything seriously I might add that half the rammer was out raiding since you goons had to kidnap that WW also it had been smashed around alot.

  20. #640

    Default

    Thank god for not taking it seriously Might aswell have some fun

    I know that it got smashed around a lot, but not sure how 7k imps and 12k ECs are half of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307 7k imps and 12k ec didn't make it for the attack due to looting and pillaging. Good for them.
    But hey! At least it didnt get chiefed nor did you waste it on natars, like some of us did...

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •