Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

1) you have no idea what he had, so saying it was the biggest WWK in hege is completely ridiculous
    2) why bring helios and dent into the picture, it was nothing to do with them
    3) it is not my place to say how much he had - if you want to know, it is not so hard to calculate roughly what he did have based on trainer usage/time
    4) it was not a 30k hammer, it was 2 hammers both greater than 30k
    5) your only correct piece of information is that Nex did indeed have the trainer 10 times, well done.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe my rumors are terrible... for sure you are a terrible loser

LOL. This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazum View Post
    1) you have no idea what he had, so saying it was the biggest WWK in hege is completely ridiculous
    i say that he has the biggest wwk WITH helios and dent... nobody can dany this, in consideration that only this 3 player use the same trainer

2) why bring helios and dent into the picture, it was nothing to do with them
    because as i said, they are the biggest wwk you have... like it was nex's

3) it is not my place to say how much he had - if you want to know, it is not so hard to calculate roughly what he did have based on trainer usage/time
    surely more than 100k imp, 65k caesaris and 15k cata

Sounds like the party have started without me...Only Nex and sitters know the numbers, but it's pretty clear that it was indeed a 100/65+ hammer. The real question is why was it not deffed? Lol

Rumour has it that deffing with a WWK is better than not deffing at all

Now I understand, perhaps the translation was not so clear to begin with.

I guess it was a good attack, although it would have been very different if we had of known about it. Two small hammers would have been easy to smash. Nevermind, it's only a game!

Rumor has it that 100 k Imps and 65 k EC have never been considerd to be a wwh.... -.-

To be fair even if it was that big - With him not attacking with rams in the previous repport i would assume he would be likely to double target anyways so less damage than Helios - A nice clearer to get rid of anyways!

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    Rumor has it that 100 k Imps and 65 k EC have never been considerd to be a wwh.... -.-
    It's not a big wwh for sure, but in this server it could've done some damage i think.
    Better don't have it around anymore anyways
    Swosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    it seems that it was a 120k imps and 85k caesaris with 18k cata
    surely not the biggest roman in the server... surely not a little army considering that on ukx, deff on WW aren't really big

Quote Originally Posted by Er kebabbaro de Roma View Post
    it seems that it was a 120k imps and 85k caesaris with 18k cata
    surely not the biggest roman in the server... surely not a little army considering that on ukx, deff on WW aren't really big
    Would have caused damage - def is shocking, but now we will never know to what extent

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Just means he will now convert to def and Hege have a better chance of winning
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Just means he will now convert to def and Hege have a better chance of winning
    every cloud has a silver lining and all that

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

every cloud has a silver lining and all that
    It was his plan all along i heard
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    It was his plan all along i heard
    decoy

Ahh, planning to lose your WWH in vain is the best plan. Kudos are there even any hammers left on the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Ahh, planning to lose your WWH in vain is the best plan. Kudos are there even any hammers left on the server?

WWK/WWRs or just general sweeps?

Quote Originally Posted by Nimzo View Post
    WWK/WWRs or just general sweeps?
    The way people here call 150-200k hammers a WWK, I guess I mean in general

The way people here call 150-200k hammers a WWK, I guess I mean in general
    When there's barely any deff around, 150-200k hammers could arguably do a lot of damage. On the other hand, there apprears to be quite a few hammers left

I guess that people are not able to build WW hammers on ukx...just take a look at this one from a couple rounds ago...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    I guess that people are not able to build WW hammers on ukx...just take a look at this one from a couple rounds ago...

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307
    I know you only meant it as a joke, but since people here take everything seriously I might add that half the rammer was out raiding since you goons had to kidnap that WW also it had been smashed around alot.

Thank god for not taking it seriously Might aswell have some fun

I know that it got smashed around a lot, but not sure how 7k imps and 12k ECs are half of it

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2964427a307 7k imps and 12k ec didn't make it for the attack due to looting and pillaging. Good for them.
    But hey! At least it didnt get chiefed nor did you waste it on natars, like some of us did...

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast