Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 660 of 877

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

  1. #641
    they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you
    Andi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Having more escort made in GS/GB hadn't been effective. So actually a good rammer there
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

  2. #642

    Default

    this was like my third hammer in italians server ahahah .. but hey maybe , after that, they found out friendly farming.. or maybe not
    Alliance : Brex-IT
    Account's name : Diletta Leotta

  3. #643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MazzaPazza-G View Post
    this was like my third hammer in italians server ahahah .. but hey maybe , after that, they found out friendly farming.. or maybe not
    Damn that's crazy, you guys are amazing! And yes, now we can finally make better hammers

  4. #644

    Default

    Rumour has it this Hegemony hammer that got destroyed was bigger than anything the italian boys got left.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Another rumour has it that Peter/Rome is going to report you in game and on forum if you dare posting something he doesn't like.

  5. #645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Thank god for not taking it seriously Might aswell have some fun

    I know that it got smashed around a lot, but not sure how 7k imps and 12k ECs are half of it



    But hey! At least it didnt get chiefed nor did you waste it on natars, like some of us did...
    There's no such thing as wasting troops on natars. Or so I've heard

  6. #646

    Default

    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost a decent sized hammer this morning

  7. #647
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    BREX-IT have went quiet

    75k imp 51k ec 6k rams 6k cata bubye
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  8. #648

    Default

    The Rocket is Rocking the top 10 again!

  9. #649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost a decent sized hammer this morning
    Are you saying you are attacking them since months and Now you have chiefed one of their hammer , and still brexit didnt attack your cap or try to zero your hammers once in those month ? And still they get mad when I say to their faces that they dont have balls
    then welcome to Sheit Mountian of Brexit

  10. #650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doGA View Post
    Are you saying you are attacking them since months and Now you have chiefed one of their hammer , and still brexit didnt attack your cap or try to zero your hammers once in those month ? And still they get mad when I say to their faces that they dont have balls
    then welcome to Sheit Mountian of Brexit
    So only 1 heghe is a good a player and this give you the right to insult us? It's pretty clear the reason we still haven't hit him but guess only who is able to play can undestard

    Please learn to play.


    Nice hit by Fjeldabe

  11. #651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    So only 1 heghe is a good a player ........



    Nice hit by Fjeldabe
    THANK YOU
    So you are saying only one good hege player is there among 45 nubs and you hitted everyone else but him , finally admitting that you like to hit small and nub players , You need to search for balls insted making dumb reply here oh Almighty FEARLESS brexit"

  12. #652

    Default

    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost a pretty good chunk of a large hammer this morning Guess what apperently you should not park hammers at home over night when it's a non cap

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4976728c011
    Last edited by Drudez; 30 May 2017 at 06:48 AM.

  13. #653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudez View Post
    Rumour has it BREX-IT lost a pretty good chunk of a large hammer this morning Guess what apperently you should not park hammers at home over night when it's a non cap
    It was sent in troop save but we miss calculated the time

  14. #654

    Default

    Kudos to fjeldable
    roumer has it , Brexit gonna reply in zeroing some hege small players cap

  15. #655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doGA View Post
    Kudos to fjeldable
    roumer has it , Brexit gonna reply in zeroing some hege small players cap
    Or maybe they will go croplock some more supp vills

  16. #656

    Default

    Well, Hege take down 1 army and half of another one...That some hits...

    I'm back from vacation

  17. #657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Well, Hege take down 1 army and half of another one...That some hits...

    I'm back from vacation
    well rumor has it someone from brexit asked me a question "that how do I think war b/w hege and brexit gonna end"
    well You didnt expect it to end this way , did you ?
    ask your guys to stop crying on other forum and play again , queue more , server gonna end , hurry up

  18. #658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by doGA View Post
    well rumor has it someone from brexit asked me a question "that how do I think war b/w hege and brexit gonna end"
    well You didnt expect it to end this way , did you ?
    ask your guys to stop crying on other forum and play again , queue more , server gonna end , hurry up
    Is this the end? Well, they are not "my guys" sorry...

    I just wanna point out that Brex-it is no more an alliance right now...

  19. #659
    The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,019

    Default

    What's wrong BREX-IT, can give but can't take? Two days ago you were all over this after chiefing a big hammer.., but now you never reply
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

  20. #660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    What's wrong BREX-IT, can give but can't take? Two days ago you were all over this after chiefing a big hammer.., but now you never reply
    well, i see a few replays...

Page 33 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •