Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

It doesnt matter what he attacked. You said our team is just simming hammers, so i pointed out one of our accounts is current top attacker. No matter how he gained these attack points, it clearly shows that the rest of the server is not heavily bashing as well. Therefore my reply.
    And as you sure know, my account had all troops removed for a silly reason. So it was rather tough for me to gain any off-points during the past weeks.

But rumour has it Italians don't need troops to attack others
    Last edited by Jabbah; 02 Jun 2017 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Exactly, you "had" to clear them, cause you didnt trust in what you got told. That's at least how I see it, without knowing what exactly happened But everything is sorted now, other than some having more off points than what they should have, but who cares about that anyway?
    They were told by admin/MH that the artifacts would NOT be released, and they trusted that. Suddenly they were released regardless, and GTB came running for them. So yes, we HAD to clear them, unless we wanted to potentially lose the artifacts.

A little less than 100k off points came from clearing out the troops on KA, yet somehow we have seven attackers medals. I get that you're still just trolling, but at least keep it somewhat real? You're a mod now, you shouldn't encourage trolling and flaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Is Ragnarok an alliance or a player? He attack KA and 3 Brexit and i maybe a lot of natar...Nothing else i think...
    Yea, let's just forget about the players in INFAMOUS, Empire, Hegem0ny etc we have attacked. This server actually consists of more than just you egos in BREX-IT. And no, we have barely touched natar. We cleared 2 artifacts, and what was rest in WW after Holy Dragon pre-cleared it.
    Last edited by Placebo; 02 Jun 2017 at 04:41 PM.

Exactly, you "had" to clear them, cause you didnt trust in what you got told. That's at least how I see it, without knowing what exactly happened But everything is sorted now, other than some having more off points than what they should have, but who cares about that anyway?
    it was not about trust. We did trust them. Therefore we didnt set an alarm or sth to wake up in the early morning.
    It was simply a consequence of the incoming attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    A little less than 100k off points came from clearing out the troops on KA, yet somehow we have seven attackers medals.
    I was genuinely looking for how many off points you got from it, so not sure where you see the trolling...but thanks for the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbah View Post
    it was not about trust. We did trust them. Therefore we didnt set an alarm or sth to wake up in the early morning.
    It was simply a consequence of the incoming attacks.
    Cool cool, thanks for clarifying.

I was genuinely looking for how many off points you got from it, so not sure where you see the trolling...but thanks for the answer
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/499026d374f

Which puts us barely behind mr ego by about 11k, but still ahead of RR.

And the trolling is you know more than you pretend you do, but you just want people to get fired up and argue. Which is pretty rubbish for a mod...
    Last edited by MOD Keiji; 02 Jun 2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Edited Swearing

Actually it perfectly suits the standards of TG customer support nowadays.

There's no point in reading this forum. People here just think they are the best at this game...Pls keep going this way, kids...

You talk about Brex.it ego when I(ME, just ME) said that we have no fear of anyone and i don't see any alliance the we don t attacked over the whole server...Bad result are bad result but we still attacked everyone, no?
    You don't even know what teamwork his, you were "surprised" by 10 man ops while for us it's normal routine all over every servers. You know only how to play solo and pump your ego up about it.

You even criticize us about army while we don't have any trainer arty and still have good hammer.

I think Brex-it shuold left the server at building plans, right now people have no intersting in keep playing becuase we don't have any aim in this server phase., have fun it's more a mid game goal. We have some fun but now it's boring.

Byebye
    Last edited by Black-; 02 Jun 2017 at 05:17 PM.

There's no point in reading this forum. People here just think they are the best at this game...Pls keep going this way, kids...
    Sounds just like the average brex-it player, criticizing everyone's playstyle and effort. You were the one that accused us of not attacking anything.

You talk about Brex.it ego when I(ME, just ME) said that we have no fear of anyone and i don't see any alliance the we don t attacked over the whole server...Bad result are bad result but we still attacked everyone, no?
    You don't even know what teamwork his, you were "surprised" by 10 man ops while for us it's normal routine all over every servers. You know only how to play solo and pump your ego up about it.

You even criticize us about army while we don't have any trainer arty and still have good hammer.

I think Brex-it shuold left the server at building plans, right now people have no intersting in keep playing becuase we don't have any aim in this server phase., have fun it's more a mid game goal. We have some fun but now it's boring.

Byebye
    You raised a question regarding VoC, and i replied.
    I dont see why you get all heartbroken now all of a sudden.
    But i also didnt understand most of your off planning, so who am i to telll..

and i think you should rather complain to your arte-coordinator instead of here on the forum about not having any trainers.
    but i guess artefact preperations require a bit more time than setting up your hammer trains on small capitals - hence the struggle..
    Last edited by Jabbah; 02 Jun 2017 at 05:32 PM.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/499026d374f

Which puts us barely behind mr ego by about 11k, but still ahead of RR.

And the trolling is you know more than you pretend you do
    I guess people see it differently, no need to talk about what I know and what I don't know on ukx.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabbah View Post
    and i think you should rather complain to your arte-coordinator instead of here on the forum about not having any trainers.
    but i guess artefact preperations require a bit more time than setting up your hammer trains on small capitals - hence the struggle..
    Rumour has is BREXIT timed a hammer train on the Unique Confusion

wow ^^ trying to trashtalk VoC and Ragnarok. yeah i know we arnt't going as hard as we used to in the past. (life comes in the way) but i guess defending every single hammer hitting VoC and dominating our quad aint enough ^^ for a team that have said from day 1 we are only here to play a chill server and have some fun
    I guess some people dint see longer then theire own nose and if people want i can share in game messages from Brex-it players begging us to not hit them.

looking through the server SW is the only quad still keeping 3 major allies that have not teamd up ^^
    Last edited by Lovgren666; 02 Jun 2017 at 07:43 PM.

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    wow ^^ trying to trashtalk VoC and Ragnarok. yeah i know we arnt't going as hard as we used to in the past. (life comes in the way) but i guess defending every single hammer hitting VoC and dominating our quad aint enough ^^ for a team that have said from day 1 we are only here to play a chill server and have some fun
    I guess some people dint see longer then theire own nose and if people want i can share in game messages from Brex-it players begging us to not hit them.

looking through the server SW is the only quad still keeping 3 major allies that have not teamd up ^^
    You had accounts made purely to farm. That doesnt sound like 'just chilling'

Rumour has is someone should make me a WW holder, so we can steal a lvl 99 WW again
    you chiefed a 99 WW village? Please, iluminate me as is my first uk.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplejelly86 View Post
    You had accounts made purely to farm. That doesnt sound like 'just chilling'
    Why doesn't it? We don't play those accounts. Farming three accounts is more chill than finding hundred farms per week

Warning - irritant!

Epic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic MemberEpic Member Purplejelly86's Avatar

Why doesn't it? We don't play those accounts. Farming three accounts is more chill than finding hundred farms per week
    Perhaps we have a different idea of 'chilling' - To me it's playing a round without care for the round, Plodding along without concern. You've gone out of your way to ensure there are accounts set up for you to raid, To give yourself as much advantage over others as possible - Doesn't sound like something someone does for a 'chill' round.

actually, its exactly like that. we have friends that like to sim villages and be a part of the community, but don't have enough time to play. and this way they can be a part of all the things they like but don't have to work hard.

and for sure its more chill to send raids 2 times/ hour then sitting and sending raid every 5 minuts. so yes, for us its a chill round.
    and you know soime of us and i bet you can see we aint as active as in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplejelly86 View Post
    Perhaps we have a different idea of 'chilling' - To me it's playing a round without care for the round, Plodding along without concern. You've gone out of your way to ensure there are accounts set up for you to raid, To give yourself as much advantage over others as possible - Doesn't sound like something someone does for a 'chill' round.
    Hehe, if you only knew what you were talking about we haven't gone out of any way to do anything at all, there are other players that are playing the accounts that let us raid them. If we wanted to go out of our way to get an advantage over everyone else, we would get more duals, more farms, more offensive accounts in the alliance. We've barely played this server, true story, and it's all thanks to friendly farms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovgren666 View Post
    actually, its exactly like that. we have friends that like to sim villages and be a part of the community, but don't have enough time to play. and this way they can be a part of all the things they like but don't have to work hard.

and for sure its more chill to send raids 2 times/ hour then sitting and sending raid every 5 minuts. so yes, for us its a chill round.
    and you know soime of us and i bet you can see we aint as active as in the past.

I'd say playing chill is not raiding at all
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Rumour has it someone dont know how to queue siege

Who hit Hege WW?

Page 37 of 44 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast