Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

Quote Originally Posted by Andi View Post
    Happy to provide something for you to hit Nice ones...
    Has to go somewhere I guess

1. Richie Gee Que Sera, Sera GTB 90 -

Edit: Will he join every time he has to build up a new level and then switch back to RIAPS?

That's really crappy
    Last edited by Dr3K; 13 Jun 2017 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr3K View Post
    1. Richie Gee Que Sera, Sera GTB 90 -

It seems that Riaps will end the server as the most crappy alliance once again
    No, they are with GTB right now. Let's how VoC and Hege are going move...

Richie Gee and RIAPS should probably focus on actually training def, instead of leaving and joining GTB when they need to queue...they lost 11% def on the most recent Natars attack

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    Richie Gee and RIAPS should probably focus on actually training def, instead of leaving and joining GTB when they need to queue...they lost 11% def on the most recent Natars attack
    I'm really interesting in how situation will change. Technically now hege shuold attack Riaps and Voc shuold attack hege...

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    I suppose most of their deff already is in GTB ww though, since their own is just a decoy. Unless they simply don't know how to queue deff after 6+ years

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    I suppose most of their deff already is in GTB ww though, since their own is just a decoy. Unless they simply don't know how to queue deff after 6+ years
    Guess they will win the server

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Well... You have seen RIAPS before right?

Last round RIAPS quite win due to enemies not able to do the maths OSD

i know that VoC wanna send WW army only on GTB, let's see who is going on Hege WW

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post

i know that VoC wanna send WW army only on GTB, let's see who is going on Hege WW
    You will.. pretty obvious to everyone (including GTB)
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Last round the winner was MAUNA. RIAPS didn't send their hammers in time. Like TurkC on EPIC, seems bad player can't even do math

The RIAPS WW is a joke, it usually gets chiefed before the game ends, one hammer is enough to stop it, and let natars do the rest.

VoC will use some of their smaller hammers on Hege.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Hege gave a BP to Riaps right now, so we have both GTB and Hege helping Riaps to force VoC to act. VoC on the other hand says they wont launch the hammers. Gonna be real interesting how many hammers will burn at home
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRec View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Hege gave un BP to Riaps right now, so we have both GTB and Hege helping Riaps to force VoC to act. VoC on the other hand says they wont launch the hammers. Gonna be real interesting how many hammers will burn at home
    Forza RIAPS!

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Having Voc and others waste their hammers by not sending AND making RIAPs win would be amusing. It will also finish this server early, so for me, this is the best outcome of the server
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

This round Brex-it will not save the server sending last second hammer, we won't move on RIAPS WW.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

This round Brex-it will not save the server sending last second hammer, we won't move on RIAPS WW.
    You'll hit Hege instead?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Pleased to hear
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

RIP all of RR hammers, considering they have more than us good summer, everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    You'll hit Hege instead?
    Do we have hammer?

Last round we save the day but this time it's not the case. We are not an alliance who build WW hammer.

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast