Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast

Thread: Rumor Mill Round 24

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Yes you are, you just don't know it yet.
    They've known it for weeks lel
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

lol
    As someone already mentioned, GTB has like double the amounts of hammers. Even more since KA got banned.
    So why exactly are people expecting us to hit RIAPS, Hegemony and GTB while they just focus on us?

Yes you are, you just don't know it yet.
    We are saving it for you, croplocking some supports with our leftovers ........
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Quote Originally Posted by NeoRec View Post
    We are saving it for you, croplocking some supports with our leftovers ........
    Oh please don't

Oh please don't
    We don't hit hege ww. That's for sure.

Also Munchkinds lost an assumingly 120-140k sword clearer for the cost of around 100 wheat troops or something

Seems like hegemony actually had a decent amount of def in ww after all. Unless they just threw 100% of what they got in there?

Seems like hegemony actually had a decent amount of def in ww after all. Unless they just threw 100% of what they got in there?
    as i posted in the other thread to me it seems they have the same ammount of a few days ago

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Was there ever a doubt about this?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Rumour has it that GTB (and mathieuasw) are having a really bad day

Tell me more

Quote Originally Posted by Black- View Post
    Tell me more
    Matieuasw had his 700k ww hammer zeroed, and GTB lost 4 ghost hammers, plus had some caps bombed (although they managed to snipe some waves of catas)

Matieuasw had his 700k ww hammer zeroed, and GTB lost 4 ghost hammers, plus had some caps bombed (although they managed to snipe some waves of catas)
    My information said that GTB don't lost any WW hamemr, i don't really understand(due to different "travian language") what do you mean with "ghost" gammer".

My information said that GTB don't lost any WW hamemr, i don't really understand(due to different "travian language") what do you mean with "ghost" gammer".
    A ghost hammer is 9 out of 10 times only horses,

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2916877836d

Using my own hammer as an example from a few rounds ago, where I used a ghost of mine, to get rid of a roman rammer. Preferably you only want to hit siege or inf troops, since most cav units have fairly good defensive stats.

Update: found a better report from this round. http://travian-reports.net/us/report/497238531cf

Quote Originally Posted by LemonD View Post
    A ghost hammer is 9 out of 10 times only horses,

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2916877836d

Using my own hammer as an example from a few rounds ago, where I used a ghost of mine, to get rid of a roman rammer. Preferably you only want to hit siege or inf troops, since most cav units have fairly good defensive stats.

Update: found a better report from this round. http://travian-reports.net/us/report/497238531cf
    Usually in Italy we build hammer for ally ops, it's more group oriented the way we play, i think...

Usually in Italy we build hammer for ally ops, it's more group oriented the way we play, i think...
    We make different kinds of hammers on ukx. Some are meant for ops (foot, horse, ram, cata), some are meant for ww hammer (foot, horse, cata), some for ww rammer (foot, horse, ram, and maybe a few catas), and ghost hammers (usually only horse, but some times foot too). Ghost hammers are meant to come from an unknown, small village, and kill enemy hammers by surprise. We killed 4 of those

plasebo WW attack when

All times ukx record army I'm guessing

Max 900K - 1m clubswingers 200k Tk I'm thinking

I follow the forum to see this attack.

In Italy all you do is build cap hammers and zero peoples supply vils and small players caps. There's no glory in that style of play.

Does this mean he won't send 40h raids on me anymore ?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK

Quote Originally Posted by TurkC View Post
    plasebo WW attack when

All times ukx record army I'm guessing

Max 900K - 1m clubswingers 200k Tk I'm thinking

I follow the forum to see this attack.
    I think you are expecting way to much from us.
    They've been slacking too much to reach any records

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    In Italy all you do is build cap hammers and zero peoples supply vils and small players caps. There's no glory in that style of play.
    A caphammer is a perfect way for a player with no duals and bad onlinetimes to take part of the game, some of us play for fun and not for some fking glory A good player, to me, is a player that adapt to his activity and to the area.
    Last edited by NeoRec; 18 Jun 2017 at 06:12 PM.
    Ukx 24 ReDCaRD - BREX-IT
    Ukx 23 Fish&Chips - BREX-IT

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 LastLast