Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Server 6 News

New Poster

Here are some news.

TK7 left D*o*C, reasons are your thing to discuss. Maybe wants to be solo, atm his/her hero first (lvl 160)
    For this week again Storm Striker holds top 1 raid.
    Highest village what you can chief is with population 1314 TFA0, player named as Two Four Albert, sadly for every one who wants it must wait him from his vacation.

These news brought to you Rozenfield
    Please dont raid.

Nlw now meme show some respect they spent all server building them ww clearing hammers you saying such things is just so rude and uncalled for they worked so hard alliance pushing them 2 super hammers think you should show some respect to what are clearly superior players and a leadership that ordered them 2 hammers to be built

TLP i for one sulute you clearly your the VIP alliance on the uk domain if we have you.guys leading the charge we could even win the tourny server

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilexists View Post
    Nlw now meme show some respect they spent all server building them ww clearing hammers you saying such things is just so rude and uncalled for they worked so hard alliance pushing them 2 super hammers think you should show some respect to what are clearly superior players and a leadership that ordered them 2 hammers to be built

TLP i for one sulute you clearly your the VIP alliance on the uk domain if we have you.guys leading the charge we could even win the tourny server
    WOW so much bitterness from the falcons! alliance its sad really probably as sad as losing to us in the end. If you think those were hammers we sent on the ww haha also correction it was like 5 players that sent scraps to clear the WW.
    As for the rest of the server what is best in life??
    "To crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!"

Who said i was in falcons and there was me being nice and stickiing up for you lol

- - - Updated - - -

Fen dont waste time talking with slingergamer(thedevilexists on forum), he's a micro(not small) inactive newbie of DOC with just 2700+ pop, so i think you can calculate how good he can be

hes nothing more than a farm whose safe just because hes in DOC, nothing more than that
    search GT for inactive and farms, you will find him easy
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	139.2 KB 
ID:	6997
    pk1/3/4- storm striker, au5-winx, au4- storm striker, us2-jar jar binks, com6-bane, com2- Gaulic, au1-Thall,

Hahahaha did you just pick that name out of the hat? Right alliance maybe wrong account defo i raid with my nice kit car

Who said i was in falcons and there was me being nice and stickiing up for you lol
    your sarcasm is truly inspiring lol and i was just agreeing with you even if you thought to be funny i never said you yourself are in falcons just the bitterness and tears from there leaders is sad.

I am not on the server never have been lol

Hahahaha did you just pick that name out of the hat? Right alliance maybe wrong account defo i raid with my nice kit car
    you yourself told your name once, a lot time earlier check your own message history in this thread
    pk1/3/4- storm striker, au5-winx, au4- storm striker, us2-jar jar binks, com6-bane, com2- Gaulic, au1-Thall,

Well i say a lot of things if i told you i was god would you belive it? Worship me biatchs :d

Well i say a lot of things if i told you i was god would you belive it? Worship me biatchs :d
    So why would we believe you are not on the server then? Also why are you here commenting if you have nothing to do with uk6?

I dont really care what you belive and i come here becouse i can

that must feel bad to you, that you dont have freedom to express even real IGN on forum where nobody can attack you, next time play the game better than posting on just forums and then you won't feel shamed when you tell your IGN in front of everyone, and people might take what you say serious than making fun of you

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    TLP didn't make anyone delete, they only attacked Falcons about twice? Churchill lost his hammer on Terrapin months ago oh and I think one of yours tried and failed to take an artefact last night. Stormstriker splatted a few troops earlier and I think that's about all the action we've seen from TLP. You have 4 players in the top 20 attackers, 2 of which are there because they cleared the WW defence of natars. Pretty abysmal statistics for the largest alliance on the server.

ha ha there's an ex Falcons player who played this, his first server on his phone for about 6 weeks before going inactive who has more off points than you ...
    Why would you assume I'm an off player? Since when do def players have high off points lul... Also, never heard of wwk? You are so silly bringing up off points... Don't even wanna bother reading your stupid comments, trying to deny being butthurt for getting beaten... Getting your hammers splatted counts as action as well doesn't it... Can you count those for me please? because i know there was many of them..

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez took me a lot of time to do it right... I'm sleepy sorry... It's fun hearing how all of a sudden we're the "biggest/largest, strongest etc" alli, when few weeks ago you were saying tlp had no chance vs DOC, they are much stronger and all... Guess we have a good leadership to prevent our alli falling apart or get our players banned or abandon the alli...

New Poster

WHY WHY!!!, there is no news dammit, where is Admin, he must remove this from forum
    I came here for news only thing I see is only some dude whining in a girl pic. Better make myself news6

I'm not interested in posting anything else in here until the TLP players who think it's cool to chuck around insults can discuss the server without feeling the need to gang up on one person. Smacks of bullying to me.

Tired of logging in and just seeing one insult after another from several people directed at me. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll post here again when it stops.

/me waits for the cry baby/whining insults to start again.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by storm striker View Post
    that must feel bad to you, that you dont have freedom to express even real IGN on forum where nobody can attack you, next time play the game better than posting on just forums and then you won't feel shamed when you tell your IGN in front of everyone, and people might take what you say serious than making fun of you
    Now youu see you can ask around you can do some research

ts20.travian.co.uk/position_details.php?x=-23&y=69

Can find me here as wheresmycaravan leader of p an alliance better than yours

Or on here leader of NE

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=66563

There is countless mors as well from days when there was more than one alliance so before you open your mouth should check first i was great at this game whwn there was still a challange to it so next time dont make asumptions as the saying goes assume makes an ass of us all lesson taught

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes View Post
    I'm not interested in posting anything else in here until the TLP players who think it's cool to chuck around insults can discuss the server without feeling the need to gang up on one person. Smacks of bullying to me.

Tired of logging in and just seeing one insult after another from several people directed at me. Thanks, but no thanks. I'll post here again when it stops.

/me waits for the cry baby/whining insults to start again.
    Who is throwing around insults?

Epic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton MemberEpic Teuton Member commander's Avatar

as the saying goes assume makes an ass of us all lesson taught
    Technically Papa, it's to assume makes an 'ass' out of 'u' and 'me'

Haha dam you commie all these years later you still.correcting me lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast