Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: whats going on ... on UK3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sorrywecan View Post
    MFH - #6 alliance in overall ranking with 33 members, #4 in attack ranking and present in raiders. With 20 less members than top 3 aliances those numbers are pretty solid, some players settled 3rd villages already looks like they are good simmers
    Good simmers hey?

Now maybe it's me being a big girl because you called me a girl

But!

As you mentioned, the whole less players thing.

Wouldn't having less players

You know

Make it easier to have a higher average pop?

I mean, if you look at T-T. 8 of them, second highest average pop.

Good simmers those guys
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Now maybe it's me being a big girl because you called me a girl
    Now I am confused ... are you girl? or just a boy dressing as a girl?

As you mentioned, the whole less players thing.

Wouldn't having less players

You know

Make it easier to have a higher average pop?
    was refering to attackers and raiders with this less players things

Hello fellow players,
    Imperium is a completely new alliance, made of experienced players from different servers mostly.
    I am sorry if we "stole" a former alliance name

cheers,
    insider

U do realize that thor is already deleting ?after losing their armies? that MIlesMaximus, that nub, has no ally, and he was initially the leader of thor? cuz he has a bad mouth>? Thor has no chance, will disband, when u have noobs to rule, you must be one of them too, to accept that kind of rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Thor lame? Lol u seen this game? Thor is number 1... Might have more gold users in MFH, RD might have stubled on some good players, Impreium might have united the quad.. but in the end it will come down to who are the best fighters.. And Thor is here for fight! What else? its his job.. its like breathing for us.. the war comes natural.

Trouble is number 1
    Thor will win the server, because rest of these guys are only here for fun.. thor is here to crush your skulls and make

LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    LOL
    This from MFH leader. Who insisted on making pacts with FOX and recruiting every one in the entire quad.. hahaha mfh funny guys... big time contradictions coming from the monkey chief

nms best ally on the server.. favorites to win...
    I never said that ... due to my language barrier I meant #1 contenders as first in queue to do it as only 1 alliance who did try build WW previous round as other alliances werent present I never heard of THOR and Imperium(feel free to introduce me to them if they did play on some server) and MFH quit on uk5 and I dont count Madogs pathetic try to build WW as any success... so only who left acctually building WW even if they failed is NMS
    Sorry we can...

hmm so the number 1 ally on the server.. is here by virtue of capturing a WW, and depsite being in coalition with the entire rest of the north, having that WW cleared by their enemies.
    yeah.. nice thoughts bro..

If NMS is the number 1 contender for this server, then Im a 12 foot pink flamingo wearing ermine skin slippers and a helmet of pure boron carbide.
    Lul in any case, NMS has in there quad the most "elite" ally on this server, as we see MFH has a lot of 150% croppers, and has experience for simming the server out and having cat fights (in leadership) lol.. so u see NMS has a big problem.. lot of angry noob with cropper in their quad gona be a war of the Divas in the north west, while rest of us get on with trying to win the server

Imperium will conquer all, with their friendship!
    UK3 - Silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt7946 View Post
    Imperium will conquer all, with their friendship!
    Dont worry the server will unite against such an evil plot.

Rumour has it that all is not peachy in the Thor leadership room!
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Rumour has it that all is not peachy in the Thor leadership room!
    Thor? Really? I always thought they were a bastion of stability
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Imperium is crumbling at last!
    UK3 - Silence.

Imperium is crumbling at last!
    Well, u r from a wing and happy about that.i knew i shouldnt trust u u fooled them. Anycase... confed is.out as long they will keep people like u there. It was a misktake of trusting so many..and i take this on me. We will still fight to prove others that we mean business. Changing ur name into silent does not solve anything pal

good write up! first server back in a while. .... where did all the players go

This is what happens to Troubles WW sometimes ago.
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4091788dbe6

Quote Originally Posted by Eurypedes View Post
    Troubles' trouble is that he always thinks he has something to say, be it informative or banal.

UK3 - Silence.

They don't need to be anonymous anymore by the way
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Ahahah indeed ! We'll prolly see some Spearman attack soon

And praets are superb attack troops. All pros use them.

Honoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian MemberHonoured Natarian Member Trouble's Avatar
    No-cringe signature.

R.D Crashing their troops for nothing ? Tommy top 1 attack with 2k8 seems the attack was not that worth.

Gather round children it is crunch o'clock.

First order of business, we have our first cross quad meta.

Exhibit A

Heeheehee

Settle down though kids, i'm sure we have all seen this type of mass recruitment win at least one server in our time and now this cross quad meta has the biggest player group of them all!

TOTAL PLAYERS

NMS / THOR - 142
    IMPERIUM - 137
    R D - 69
    impSTARk - 40
    MFH - 32
    DAMM! - 36
    SINS - 32
    L.O - 10

Of course the nay sayers will yell "shut up crunch, quality over quantity" etc etc but of course having more players does not mean you have less quality so to speak. Using the top 100 players as a base shows that the massive metas remain competitive on the quality side.

Top 100 pop (1% = 1 player)

NMS / THOR - 28%
    R D - 28%
    IMPERIUM - 20%
    MFH - 10%
    impSTARK - 5%
    SINS - 4%
    DAMM! - 3%
    GR - 1%
    PRIDE - 1%

Top 100 attack points (1% = 1 player)

IMPERIUM - 30%
    NMS / THOR - 25%
    R D - 17%
    NO ALLIANCE - 9%
    MFH - 8%
    DAMN! - 5%
    impSTARK - 4%
    L.O. - 2%

Of course we are just over a month in so the top 100 simmers are the people who started day 1 and the top 100 attackers are the people who have killed the most helpless animals.

In the meantime, impSTARK, formely STARK, formerly Imper1um, fromerly STARK is currenly at war with two of the Imperium wing whilst confeded to another. There must be a whole barrel of fun going on in that quad. According to the noble Stark leader that deleted instead of helping the players who followed him, the cause of all this distress lays with a certain gigolo traviano.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

I'm not in THOR but in their defence I think they have swallowed up (or been approached by) 1 or 2 smaller alliances either side of the NW / SW border and have taken in all active members. But yep, that description should probably change

Can Sorry come back to us with another analysis? I do like reading those with a cuppa

- - - Updated - - -

And upon further closer inspection of the map, THOR have members from every quad. Good point Crunch lol
    Last edited by Corrers; 06 May 2017 at 08:25 PM. Reason: spelling derps

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast