Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK2 WW race

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Hmm not sure if you have me confused with someone but I did'nt play last uk2
    looks like they get confused which player they are, let alone who you are.....

Hmm not sure if you have me confused with someone but I did'nt play last uk2
    I think I have the right person, as I believe you and (what was left of) your alliance finally "went over" to SWM, unless you have a clone that played under your name?
    Your other colleagues included Ironpaw and Aladdin?

No idea who the flip your talking about, my last server was uk5 and not the one just played.
    Iv played with AA for the last 4 years or so.

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

No idea who the flip your talking about, my last server was uk5 and not the one just played.
    Iv played with AA for the last 4 years or so.
    In that case, if you're not Inky, then I apologise, funny tho the Christian name also ties in with the same player doing the scouting.
    Last edited by TheCodfather; 17 May 2017 at 01:18 PM. Reason: missed off certain details

Last uk2 ? :s
    I honestly did not play, I played with a few others on uk4 until this started and they are still there but apart from that iv only played with AA

Clicked your link and no that is not me for sure, I very rarely play with my forum name.

So.. bottom line TheCodfather revealed the fact that Inky here folded before the might of SWM in the past and now Inky's gonna deny it till the end. Got it

Well iv never heard of SWM till this server, never played uk2 and have no idea of who them people are.

Anyone that knows me knows I dont chief villages unless its a WW and I dont use my MH name ingame.

Well iv never heard of SWM till this server
    that moment you realise you arent as famous as you thought

I know I don't get out enough ... but I thought AA were a new alliance this server ... they've been around four years !

Maybe longer

Well I did warn you starvation is coming didn't I?
    Last edited by ggnore13; 25 May 2017 at 09:22 AM.

All WWs have been knocked back and rebuilt.

Not sure who has any WWKs left, but looking like it is still going to be a good close finish!!

Makes a pleasant change from the usual 2 or 3 WWs

Thanks to everyone involved for keeping it up,

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Nice to see a screenshot of the WW page. Handy for those looking in from the outside!
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

As of Friday morning;

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

*grabs popcorn*

I wonder who will be waking up with a hangover this weekend...
    "Itís only when the tide goes out that you see who was swimming naked."

#MakeTravianGreatAgain #MTGA

As of Saturday evening 18:45

Natars hitting Sunday morning at 07:35... expect a few other visitors as well

Race still wide open,

Lag
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

MemberMember

With the amount of rumours and counter rumours flying around, and troops going here, there and everywhere, tomorrow could be a different story from today

still standing!

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

SWM really messed up not hitting with everyone else last time around.

As if those hammers were going to do more damage going in solo. All they allowed was time for AA hammer builders to spam more defence for their WW.

GG AA. Be interesting to see how many WW's they zero before the server ends.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    SWM really messed up not hitting with everyone else last time around.

As if those hammers were going to do more damage going in solo. All they allowed was time for AA hammer builders to spam more defence for their WW.

GG AA. Be interesting to see how many WW's they zero before the server ends.

Were they not aware of AA's defense level?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast