Quote Originally Posted by Defender of North View Post
    Oops, Nemris WW is 65 level
    Really thats the best you can do ?
    I guess things maybe different soon

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

it's the final countdown! ........

So it took 8 of Olympians mighty gods this morning ... (a few more from last night.... see earlier reports) ...to reduce the smallest team with a WW by 40 levels......we cant complain... right at the death of the server... our troops died.... can not take them with ya .....

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/51295991d55,5129607aeca,512962d8291,51296333ec8,51296404daf,512965d9ad7,512966b931c,512967191fd

Mean while i hear it took only 2 AA players to reduce the "pretend gods" 35 levels..... ?? go figure.... lol

Congratulations to AA on a very well played server.......

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    So it took 8 of Olympians mighty gods this morning ... (a few more from last night.... see earlier reports) ...to reduce the smallest team with a WW by 40 levels......we cant complain... right at the death of the server... our troops died.... can not take them with ya .....

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/51295991d55,5129607aeca,512962d8291,51296333ec8,51296404daf,512965d9ad7,512966b931c,512967191fd

Mean while i hear it took only 2 AA players to reduce the "pretend gods" 35 levels..... ?? go figure.... lol

Congratulations to AA on a very well played server.......
    Our hammers are spent for WW AA long ago. You got residuals, but also it was enough that you took the last place. We 2 times broke WW of the principal favourite of the server, and had real chances to win, in case of certain deals. Nemris - the single command which never broke any WW and had no the slightest chance of a victory. We - participated in a race, you - imitated an involvement. Experience a difference.
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

Our hammers are spent for WW AA long ago. You got residuals, but also it was enough that you took the last place. We 2 times broke WW of the principal favourite of the server, and had real chances to win, in case of certain deals. Nemris - the single command which never broke any WW and had no the slightest chance of a victory. We - participated in a race, you - imitated an involvement. Experience a difference.
    You stood no chance of winning we was never going to let you
    You was the only alliance to buddy up with everyone on the server to try to win though and you still failed.

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

What do you mean you were part of the race? We always had a hammer with your name on it to make sure you would never get there

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    You stood no chance of winning we was never going to let you
    amazed you convinced yourself of that, nice grammar

Not sure why nick included my rebuild in that list, check below for what could have hit you

All done now, good win AA and deserved, enjoyed this server loads, I'll be back
    When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hodor UK Server 2 Prodigy UK Server 1

gg wp

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_dun_goofed View Post
    What do you mean you were part of the race? We always had a hammer with your name on it to make sure you would never get there
    You in a stock had the only hammer, and you would appear on the 4th place if... Would break our WW, and would win LCA. But such option didn't suit SWM therefore they haven't broken your WW below though could.

- - - Updated - - -

AA congratulations on a victory. Good fellows, played best of all
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

MemberMember

Good game, some strange decisions, some odd behaviour and all the usual weirdness travian offers, but six WWvs on the go, is a rare sight indeed, well won AA team, congratulations.
    Last edited by themightyreds; 04 Jul 2017 at 07:39 PM.

Congrats for AA to win this server

That`s all....... (back to tourney) *flies*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234