Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The shocking state of deff in the ww's

You hope..... solid as a rock

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Props to AA. No publicity is bad publicity, and they seem to be the talk of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by themightyreds View Post
    Ok not that it matters but not taking Inky's word or GGnore's word as gospel, the only person who can answer the question: 'are NemRis helping AA' is Nick
    Nick is a straight talking honest bloke, if NemRis wish to help an ally other than their own fair enough
    BTW I'm not in any of the above alliances
    I can confirm that no MM or official request has gone out to the team .... to help AA's WW

however i do believe some individuals have loaned a helping hand either because they have had previous ties with AA players or they just do not like Olympia or Pants. which is fair enough....

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    or they just do not like Olympia or Pants.
    and i thought everyone just disliked the SWM leaders!

Quote Originally Posted by Obelix View Post
    and i thought everyone just disliked the SWM leaders!

no comment..... !!!

A Rock.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the-rock-studio71.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	192.8 KB 
ID:	7021  
    Last edited by Loric; 02 Jun 2017 at 10:58 PM.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/499199af72f
    21 waves of these came rolling by this afternoon.

Bit wasteful don't you think? You need all the troops you can get, don't wanna be wasting them on little ol me.
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic

Yeah.. we could totally use those 6300 swords and 450 catas against your WW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    however i do believe some individuals have loaned a helping hand
    Now how about that.

#ggnorewasright
    #handsholders
    #daisychainsbuilders
    #peoplethatcantstandontheirown2feets!

Now how about that.

#ggnorewasright
    #handsholders
    #daisychainsbuilders

There is a difference between a team helping and a few individuals.....

Please do not use my statement as your excuse for failing.... lol

Yeah, yeah. Not everyone from Nemris sends def to AA. Just the individuals who got any. No problem. And as the leader who started 2 full wings alliance and made it into the weakest ally in the server (fact again) you can't talk about failing.

P.S. https://www.gettertools.com/report/1990/sAAkkBWP how many times woowoo is gonna def with her hammer? Inky, better go and beg NemRis for more def.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    Yeah.. we could totally use those 6300 swords and 450 catas against your WW.
    You sir, need to learn to count. No wonder your WW has no defence.
    Server 6, Round 1 (Jul 2008 - Jun 2009) - Baggins
    Server 5, Round 4 (Sep 2011 - Jul 2012) - Baggins / Marcos
    Server 5, Birthday Round (Sep 2013 - June 2014) - Lord Baggins
    Server 5, Round 7 (Sep 2014 - May 2015) - Ares
    Server 3, Round 9 (May 2016 - Mar 2017) - Baggins
    Server 2, Round 9 (Oct 2016 - July 2017) - Gin and Tonic

And your WW holder has no plan haha - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/4993690876d

And I wonder will your pawns in the NW manage to send a hammer with something other than one way ticket - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/499435f56bf

The inhabitants of 11 Grog ww have decided to join your nation.

Whooops. No more NPC village.. wonder what happen to its paladins that were raiding so well

#starvation

Edit: chatting with myself.. #dullpeople
    Last edited by ggnore13; 03 Jun 2017 at 08:29 PM.

The inhabitants of 11 Grog ww have decided to join your nation.

Whooops. No more NPC village.. wonder what happen to its paladins that were raiding so well

#starvation

Edit: chatting with myself.. #dullpeople
    sorry about that - having fun watching the attacks bounce off woo woo

Yeah, that one is a bummer. No more attacks landing there Let's look at your WW now

The entire server and even just now, after your 22339 cats landed on the WW, your are THE most disappointing enemy I have ever faced.. Literally terrible opponents!
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

MemberMember

Now how about that.

#ggnorewasright
    #handsholders
    #daisychainsbuilders
    People who cant stand on there own two feet? Really? Thats what you are going to go with? Lets just go through that statement...

Didn't you start the sever with a confed with Olympia? Havent you been sharing plans with LCA/OGC because you all couldn't get enough between you? Didn't you need LCA and OGC to send a ton of fakes to try when sending your own attacks? And lastly, how much res have you been raiding from your alliance (and a few of your other guys...) every time you get the AA? Must be a tough life relying on everyone else accounts just so you can have a pretty hammer at the end of it.

People that cant stand on their own two feet? Think you are a fine example sir
    Last edited by MOD Hawkery; 04 Jun 2017 at 08:04 PM.

Maybe don't sign up with such a pre-formed ally of experienced players and you'll actually get a fight you deem not disappointing.

It was a very nice hammer and it was nice def from AA. congratz to both sides on their achievements, the server is not over, and remember this is only a game.

also think AA are familiar with self raiding u shouldnt be talking about that

+will you give the man credit or not doesnt matter, he made hammer u dont see often here if you dont see the depth of the achievement now you soon will in HoF to remind you how far you are from him.
    Last edited by G0lden B0y; 04 Jun 2017 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Oh lolol.. When I read beetnik's post I thought "someone was pissing gasoline last night". Then I read Eddy's..
    For both of you:
    Now are you guys so pissed because your WW went down more than you expected even though you had to beg nemris for help? Or the reason is more personal.. like you are pissed because despite all of your efforts your best accomplishments so far were 300k-ish WWKs which you were very proud of until last night? Or is it simply because I play at a level beyond your comprehension and that frustrates you 2? Well if that makes it better I am sorry that you're not smart enough to play a strategy game properly

For Eddy: I think when you were trying to give an example of people who can't stand on their own 2 feets you looked at the mirror but you didn't like it so you reflected your anger towards me. It is not I who is the example of that. You are the one Andy carries on his back and we all saw what happened when you tried to play without him in Pulse. Exactly how many times your little WWk got caught at home back then (I lost the count)? You are nothing more than a farm list refresher. A valuable thing that surely helped Andy a lot with his account but nothing a well trained monkey couldn't get done.

For Beetnik: I feel like your world just collapsed as you probably thought that everything above 10k catas is somehow impossible to build in Travian. I still fail to understand why are you acting and talking as if you are somehow relevant to this server though. Please embarrass yourself further and say you are the one responsible for the no-brainer off ops of AA (sending 40 waves of attacks ((one of them wearing hero boots )) to the real target and 16 at the fakes).

#plscrymore

P.S. Oh and Eddy I wasn't farming at all this server except for a total of 7 days so you're gonna have to find another explanation for why you are so mediocre
    Last edited by ggnore13; 04 Jun 2017 at 07:15 AM.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast