Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: The shocking state of deff in the ww's

MemberMember

Don't think anyone is crying, were high fives going round the chat room after the results last night. A very impressive hammer and only 20 levels go down, I call that a win. Will be some disappointed rammers this morning as well I imagine, only getting 1 level down each...

And hey, someone has to refresh the farm list If that is all I add then more than happy to do it for good people in a good alliance (like to think I might add a tad more every now and then though). Nice to know you have to resort to personal insults to try and do some damage when your hammer couldn't do the trick

But his hammer did damage or are you suggesting you demolished those levels by yourself

MemberMember

Quote Originally Posted by G0lden B0y View Post
    But his hammer did damage or are you suggesting you demolished those levels by yourself
    Ah sorry G0lden B0y, wonderful point, please let me clarify. We did not in fact demolish those levels ourselves. My point is merely that was a very impressive army, one of the better ones I have seen in the last few years, so to keep it to only 20 levels of damage, pretty solid effort on the defence I think.

But I guess the question is can our armies do more damage to your WW than yours than your armies did on our WW...If not, then you will probably win and yes, then ill admit that it did in fact do 'sufficient' damage. But for now, 20 levels for a 600k WWK? Eh

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/499735e1fc2

For those who are not on the server!

A very nice hammer, which if they had stolen the X5 strength arti an hour earlier would have zeroed the WW. Well played GGnore - a huge amount of time, effort & patience has gone into that hammer.

I think ending a night like last night down to level 72 is a fair result for both sides - AA are now last in the WW race, so have to hit 4 other WWs and lower them significantly to win...

Keeps the end game much more interesting then normal.

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

well im not sure, our armies havent hit your ww yet, he was unlucky not to have a rammer to match his own hammer, your super ultra big def with wall 18 and x5 still didnt stop him to shave your ww just enough for you to be only better than....nemris

Thanks for sharing Lag.
    Respect to Ggnore that took some feeding.

WOW! I think everyone needs to calm down a little here. I was avoiding these darn forums until we had actually won this server but things are getting a little silly now

1st Point - ggnore/Tangra Built a fantastic WWk, well played it doesn't matter how much help you get from your alliance if you make that you have done a grand old job.

2nd Point - AA put up a fantastic defence and to deny a 600k WWk a zero is amazing work but to limit it to 20 levels is a massive effort and a lot of credit is deserved for this and with only 57 members is super. And no matter what he says my good friend ggnore is very annoyed at this result

3rd Point - The chiefing of the WW supply village was very crafty and well played by Olympia, however the fact they had it for over 4 hours and didn't even destroy any of the Infrastructure before we got it back was embarrassing for them and hilarious for us, lol. That man must be feeling a bit foolish just now, haha.

4th Point - The defence in the X5 was getting close but we judged it very well and all things considered it still had a lot of defence left in that village protecting our precious so again a great effort from AA.

5th Point - The team in AA yes have mostly been playing together for a hell of a long time and a number of them are very low gold using players who are not super active it is not a crack pre-made team from everywhere it is a family of players who have played together for a very long time barring about 6-7 new members and we are very well organised and will do anything for each other which a lot of other alliances do not do.

6th Point - Nemris have no links with AA and if any of their troops sneaked into the WW it was not from us asking or begging anyone it was from a couple of players sending them in off their own backs probably to try and speed up the server as they were sick of waiting for the "Gods" of the NW to finally finish them off as was promised for so long. We even had BBK's troops in here for a while

7th Point - Eddy is not a dead weight I carry around on my back, he is a true equal on this account and always is whenever he plays as my dual. If anything the opposite could be said at times. Haha i had to laugh at this very crude attempt at a bad joke

8th Point - Let's now see what happens between now and the end, we are super happy with the outcome of last nights operation against us. I'm sure no one else is
    UK2 Zombie

Andy & Lag.. you guys are a buzz kill lol. Sure, lets shake hands and let the forum die again lol.

1st point - well thank you. And for the record my raidings were only happening a total of 7-8 days (last 2 go's with the AA artie) as I have no more medals to show. And your team is doing exactly the same thing (just your raiders in top10 has double the raiding score AA does ). And it's perfectly because its a team game.

2nd point - No argument there. AA and NemRis (before anyone jumps on his chair again - I'm kidding) did a fantastic job in that def stand. But your good friend is not annoyed at all at this result. I've simmed it before we went in and I never expected for us to take the x5. Its common sense to defend it. So the attacks were needed to distract def or punish you if you get greedy about it.

3rd point - About that your good friend is very annoyed. At least the paladins are now gone.

4th point - Great effort indeed.

5th point - Not sure why you are sharing this but I am very happy for you

6th point - Doesn't matter if you asked for help or not. It's there. Truth to be told neither OGC or LCA asked me for the plans. I just asked them for invitation.

7th point - Of course he is not a dead weight!! I am positive - a farming device which is legal according the game rules is very useful to have!

8th point - I am happy. I'm a rock star now. Pretty sure my team is also happy as you received sufficient pop reduction which will now force you to break down some more WWs. But sadly they are not 4 as Lag suggested. They're 3. And naturally I know you're happy too. But this happiness will go away if you fail to tear down everyone else.
    Last edited by MOD Hawkery; 04 Jun 2017 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ggnore13 View Post
    8th point - .. But sadly they are not 4 as Lag suggested. They're 3..

Err... I am still counting 4 other WWs higher than AA's - unless there is something you are not telling us!!

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Honestly i am not happy,(only can decrease 2 lvl of ww, that my worst record so far)
    from the beginning i said my ally can not do anything, and its true.
    Because of that, i dont have any passion to build hammer in here.

Soon or latter AA will chase their lvl again, and AA still not touch Olympia WW so far,

Anyway, this day OGC just kill SWM ww, anyone can share the log?
    Just wondering if OGC can meta with SWM, this server could be more interesting, because AA will get nice opponent from Olympia and (OGC+SWM) but the story tell different

OGC+SWM? that is a very good joke so far SWM-s ww is concerned I dont think it exists anymore

Oh and the def might also be gone.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/500078f44f5
    Last edited by G0lden B0y; 05 Jun 2017 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by FREYA View Post
    Anyway, this day OGC just kill SWM ww, anyone can share the log?....

http://travian-reports.net/us/report...7a,500086c0c91

There you go FREYA

Lag
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post
    Thank you lag, i think thats all from OGC, i saw they even use 17K phalanx to that, what a spirit

great rammer from no name, to bad the "Earth Wall has been destroyed" before you landed

OGC WW now lead. anyone else? dont except something will come from LC, we now spectators, even our WW not get full support from our member lol

Im sure LCA have 2/3 left
    So will SWM retaliate and trash OGC will be interesting

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Yes, AA plays more qualitatively and most organized on this server. And on game AA level - the main contender for a victory. But not the fact that they will receive it))

If AA finds possible, I ask to show the full log of your defense х5. After arrival of our first hammers which beat out decent quantity of a deff we have been already sure that we will take an artifact. And here when we were already ready to note success, suddenly our main hammers have met concrete ((
    We have been very surprised and you of course deserve respect such competent defense
    Defender uk1 2014
    Zeus uk5 2015|2016 - Olympia
    Zeus uk2 2016|2017 - Olympia

I have all the reports saved and you can see them all
    Surely you know that when someone is scouted then they get incomming them numbers will rise.

Thanks though so far it has been fun

UKX7 http://www.gettertools.com/speed.tra....4/kb/UD1raN3k

Quote Originally Posted by Carrothead View Post
    I think I'll name a pig oInky in memory of you. :p

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inky View Post
    Im sure LCA have 2/3 left
    So will SWM retaliate and trash OGC will be interesting
    I hope not else they will be giving AA a much easier walk than it will already be.

Some nice hammers from OGC and shows what happens when you don't tidy up your quad pre end game. SWM have paid the price for being slack in properly attacking OGC.

OGC, in my own opinion, have messed up hitting SWM though, they should of sat on their hands. AA would of reacted, they would of had to as we know AA won't let anyone else win. Knowing OGC and AA have played together on previous servers makes me think OGC would of never hit AA regardless though.

But I loudly say to everyone else to not hit no WW's - Let AA do the work and lower the rest. You'll regret it otherwise.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    I hope not else they will be giving AA a much easier walk than it will already be.

Some nice hammers from OGC and shows what happens when you don't tidy up your quad pre end game. SWM have paid the price for being slack in properly attacking OGC.

OGC, in my own opinion, have messed up hitting SWM though, they should of sat on their hands. AA would of reacted, they would of had to as we know AA won't let anyone else win. Knowing OGC and AA have played together on previous servers makes me think OGC would of never hit AA regardless though.

But I loudly say to everyone else to not hit no WW's - Let AA do the work and lower the rest. You'll regret it otherwise.
    The master of spin at work

oh - and ggnore - great hammer, well played.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567