Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unplanned Outage

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    I'm not annoyed. I play FIFA. Their servers crash/lag all the time.

I acknowledge that they (Travian and FIFA) are both just games, I play them for fun, therefore why get angry/annoyed? If you're angry/annoyed then you're not having fun.
    Xbox or ps?

Let's settle this on the pitch

I will leave you 43 seconds and we will see if it helps
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Table View Post
    I'm not annoyed. I play FIFA. Their servers crash/lag all the time.

I acknowledge that they (Travian and FIFA) are both just games, I play them for fun, therefore why get angry/annoyed? If you're angry/annoyed then you're not having fun.
    Well said Chair leg, i agree.
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

There is a majority of deffers and/or Hegemony players that have posted recently here I see

Of course it is annoying when you these things happen. I didn't time troops at this truce's ending, but I have experienced the same after a previous truce end.

Table: Fifa example is a bit lol. I compare it to when my new pc gets a green screen after spending a few hours building up in a strategy game. Not very fun is it
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Oh is this the complajnts thead o want to complain about being ripped off for 4.99 on battle bay it told.me 100 pearls a day for 10 days and not gave me them diffrent game i knlw bit if where all comaining i want in on it and cant co.plain about cease fire i made 500k in one set of raids so thats the next best moan i can have

Oh and i want to complain about crunch just because is that a better complaint?

Why are people always complaining about me?
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Quote Originally Posted by notorious crunchie View Post
    Why are people always complaining about me?
    They're relatives of yours and hence know you well?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123