Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm bored, here are some random statistics

Maybe the two RD alliances could do the opposite to the rest of the quads and become hostile, maybe encouraging the rest of the quads to follow suit? Or maybe just RD vs RD because, you know, why not?
    When you feed rams, they get sent to the grave by me: http://travian-reports.net/us/report/496045ba4ba

That wouldnt be a war though, it would just be rd 2 curb stomping rd 1 ^^
    tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

It seems to have poor activity on the main topic of the server (i know that in france too ..) so i put my message here too :

The server is closed to sign up, I'm looking for someone which will be okay to give me the natars profil IG a few minutes after artifacts release, a task which will need about ... 1 minute

So if anyone is okay, it will be super for my researches (which will be shared when they will be ended), contact me by pm
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Quote Originally Posted by azro View Post
    It seems to have poor activity on the main topic of the server (i know that in france too ..) so i put my message here too :
    Here you go bud. Let us know once you're done with your research, be interesting to see your findings

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0929.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	7059

Name:	IMG_0930.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	7060

Name:	IMG_0931.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	50.3 KB 
ID:	7061
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Ow dear ! Thanks so much !

They appear at 06h here ? if I look at your screnshot time, in France they change to 12h (like server openning in fact) some month ago, no the same here ?
    ǂ- azro -ǂ French Player
    Looking for "Artefact of the fool's coordonate " (Unique) at the release
    a mp with : coord + which server will be super
    it's for a project of collection of data all over the world, so some help is welcome

Lazy French
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

What are we going to do without this to spam for the next few days?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12