Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Empire strikes back

You can't even put a post together without being moderated.. + you're too insignificant for this server for anyone to care about what you have to say. So go put your paladins at AA WW instead of raiding our spears with them and try to feel useful.

I played Travian for about three years before ever posting on this forum ..... I couldn't make head nor tail of half the posts.
    Now I realise it isn't me. I'm starting to think that discussions on specific servers should be limited to players on that server and their in game player names should be shown on each post.
    The original poster identified themself as Zeus on UK2 ..... but there is no ggnore13 on UK2 .....
    Anonymous posters should stick to 'The Rumour mill" and "Guess the player name" ....

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Clanger View Post
    I played Travian for about three years before ever posting on this forum ..... I couldn't make head nor tail of half the posts.
    Now I realise it isn't me. I'm starting to think that discussions on specific servers should be limited to players on that server and their in game player names should be shown on each post.
    The original poster identified themself as Zeus on UK2 ..... but there is no ggnore13 on UK2 .....
    Anonymous posters should stick to 'The Rumour mill" and "Guess the player name" ....
    Pahaha ...

Take note Mr Ggnoree - THAT was funny
    UK2 - Beetnik

So sad, so afraid, so frantic

Shut up. There's no played named Beetrot in UK2..

Tiny Clanger I'm playing on Tangra in UK2. Can I post now or I need to send you a formal notice before?

Hello Tangra ........ you should put your name at the bottom of each post like Beetnik above and Zeus has done ...... makes it easy for anyone looking in to understand who is arguing with who.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Clanger View Post
    Hello Tangra ........ you should put your name at the bottom of each post like Beetnik above and Zeus has done ...... makes it easy for anyone looking in to understand who is arguing with who.
    Many players don't add their in-game name to their forum account mate.

Some don't think about it, others can't be bothered, whilst some purposely keep the two separate - allowing them to post their opinion in relative safety from an in-game reprisal or simply to let them flame/troll again without fear of reprisal!

I tend to fall into the forget to add it category!

Lag
    Iím not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. Itís taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ĎDonít take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'
    - Humphrey Bogart

UK2 - Rehab

Quote Originally Posted by lagushki View Post

Many players don't add their in-game name to their forum account mate.

Some don't think about it, others can't be bothered, whilst some purposely keep the two separate - allowing them to post their opinion in relative safety from an in-game reprisal or simply to let them flame/troll again without fear of reprisal!

I tend to fall into the forget to add it category!

Lag
    For a lot of discussions it doesn't matter, anonymous is OK and probably best. In this case though, when people are saying 'we did' or similar you need to know who they are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12