Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WvV R56

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Votes in by 9:30 PM
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

Default WvV R56

Welcome,

We have a few new players this round so I will give a brief overview of how the game is played, for a complete list of the rules plese see the below thread.

http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=79863

Aim of the game - Eliminate the members of the other team. The wolves begin the game knowing who the players on their team are however the villagers know who nobody but themselves are.

How to achieve this - There is a vote each night (All players should send their vote in, as well as any special roles they may have, to the host account via the forum by 9:30pm each night). The person with the most votes against them will be eliminated, a bit like big brother or the weakest link if you like. Once eliminted the players role will be revealed at the bottom of this post. That person is now no longer able to influence the game in any way. Dead players will be allowed to remain in the game chat so long as they behave themselves, what constitues behaving is at the host's discretion.

Irritating the host can result in death, again at that hosts discretion. <--- new rule for this round, I like it

Win Conditions;

Villagers - Must eliminate all wolves to win.

Wolves - Must outnumber the villagers. e.g. after a kill post there is 4 wolves remaining and only 3 vilagers remaining the wolves win.

The ratio of wolves to vilagers is 1:3, no i will not confirm how the splits have been allocated.

The roles:

Good Guys:

Seer: The seer can investigate one player each night to see what their role is.

Taxi: The taxi swaps the effects that would be applied to two people (This does not swap Medic however.)

Medic: The medic can protect one person from being killed by the alpha each night.

The secret society Leader: Leader of the secret society of villages, starts as the only member. A group who know all of eachother. Can recruit one mason per round. If he/she attempts to recruit a wolf, they are killed. They still play for team villager.

Hairy Villager: Normal villager, but appears as a wolf when seered.

Elite bodyguard: Can protect one person each night, all effects that would've hit the target (except lynch) hit the bodygaurd instead. If the bodygaurd takes the alpha kill then he kills the alpha too.

Peacekeeper: For one KP in the round they can prevent a lynch from happening.
    and
    For one KP in the round they can prevent all specials from using their special (includes alpha)
    (Cannot prevent their own lynch. If killed can still use their role.)

Bad Guys:

Alpha Wolf: The alpha wolf can pick one person to kill each night. If the alpha is killed the wolves will need to promote a nnew alpha from their ranks.

Vote Blocker: Chose a player, their vote doesn't count this round. Cannot pick the same player two nights in a row.

Seer Blocker: Once per night pick a wolf. If seered, that wolf will appear as a villager.

Roles shall be distributed today.

Please send in all your votes to the host account (that's this account) before 9:30pm 02/07/17 and then the same time each night after. You can vote "no lynch" if you do not wish to kill someone but failure to send in any vote will be marked as inactive. The majority vote wins, if split exactly 50:50 then no lynch will take place.

I think i have covered the basics but if you have any questions then feel free to ask (this will not count as irritating the host)

The contestants:

1 Inky - Villager (seer)
    2 Razorwind
    3 Mercedes - Wulf
    4 Trouble - Villager
    5 Zab
    6 GTA - Villager
    7 Bob Hawken
    8 CBA - Villager
    9 Kelo - Villager (Bodygaurd)
    10 M-K - Villager (Secret Society Leader)
    11 Lagushki - Villager (Taxi)
    12 Creaky Cait
    13 Andi - Villager
    14 Death Master
    15 Tombo - Villager
    16 Table - Wulf
    17 PFK
    18 INQO
    19 Only meee - Villager
    20 Jakeyyy - Wulf
    21 Corrers - Wulf (alpha)
    Last edited by El Host Accountio; 09 Jul 2017 at 08:11 AM.

Questions: About new specials

The secret society Leader:
    Leader of the secret society of villages, starts as the only member. A group who know all of eachother. Can recruit one mason per round. If he/she attempts to recruit a wolf, they are killed. They still play for team villager.

1) Does 'round' mean 1 per night or once for the whole game?
    2) If they find a wolf does the wolf die or the SS die ?
    3) If they find a wolf does that wolf get added to the masons room before they die

Hairy Villager: Normal villager, but appears as a wolf when seered.
    1) Will the Gods create a confirmed villagers room and if so put the hairy villager in that room?
    2) Will it be up to the seer whether they create a confirmed villager and whether / who they put in it?

Seer Blocker: Once per night pick a wolf. If seered, that wolf will appear as a villager.
    1) Will the Gods create a confirmed villagers room and if so put the wolves who have benefitted from seer blocker in that room?
    2) Will it be up to the seer whether they create a confirmed villager and whether / who they put in it

Cait

Also Vote blocker

Do they block a vote per night or for the whole round?

I'm afk at the moment so you get you get the short answer.

By round I meant round of votes rather the WvV round, not a great choice of words but I was thinking more like rounds down the pub when I wrote it...

Creation of rooms and adding players to them will be at the relevant player's discretion. I will discus it further with them once their first result has been found.

Edit: peacekeeper is once full stop of each.

Edit 2: SS can recruit one per nigh and the leader dies if they find a wolf, the wolf carries on as normal oblivious to what had happened.
    Last edited by notorious crunchie; 02 Jul 2017 at 02:08 PM.
    THE
    NOTORIOUS
    CRUNCHIE

Super Crunch - thanks for checking in. If you could please amend the rules when you are not afk - I think that would be clearest for everyone. Cheers.

Cool so as long as the SSL doesnt find a wolf on the first night (and so die) if they find a villager on the first night - they can tell them who they are looking at next - and then if they do die that will at least identify a wolf

Cait

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

In case anyone doesn't want to trawl through several thousand useless Skype messages, we're lynching Mercedes tonight.
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Im breaking my usual No Lynch convention and going for Trouble - solely so I don't have to listen to him all round.

Normal service of voting for people based on there being some kind of sign / evidence for the rest of the nights !

Btw Alex - what's the 'we' I've only seen you suggest Meme?

Cait
    Last edited by Creaky Cait; 02 Jul 2017 at 05:05 PM.

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Creaky Cait View Post
    Btw Alex - what's the 'we' I've only seen you suggest Meme?
    I'm not the only person (although everyone else who's said they are voting for her have long Skype names that I can't remember). She's been far quieter than she normally is, which, as Andi said, almost always means she's a wolf.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Or it could just be she was enjoying an unusually sunny day and making the most of it.

more likely M-K is worried I'll lynch him and wants revenge for me running a lynch on him in the past.

I'll be voting to lynch Jakeyy tonight because I would hate to break with tradition.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member El Host Accountio's Avatar

KP night 1

Sorry. As the regular players know I'm terrible at this part

Inky Trouble
    Razorwind Jakeyyy
    Mercedes absent
    Trouble Mercedes
    Zab Trouble
    GTA No lynch
    Bob Hawken Trouble
    CBA Trouble
    Kelo No lynch
    M-K Mercedes
    Lagushki No lynch
    Creaky Cait Trouble
    Andi Trouble
    Death Master Trouble
    Tombo absent
    Table Jakeyyy
    PFK No lynch
    INQO No lynch
    Only meee No Lynch
    Jakeyyy absent
    Corrers Death master

Lynch vote - trouble - villager

Alpha kill - onlymeee - villager

Too much Pimms in the garden yesterday, I sent my vote to Notorious Crunchie instead of El Hostio (face palm).

So two villagers lost on the first night, not a good start! Cait was the first to suggest Trouble and I understand her reasons, plus if she was a wolf I think she would be unlikely to try to lead a vote on a villager first night, but interesting to see who else jumped on the bandwagon. Inky, Zab, Bob, CBA, Andi and Death Master. Death Master is new so I may give him the benefit of the doubt. Andi would just follow Cait regardless. CBA did it very quietly. I think I may look at going for him tonight.
    Once I was Mercy and before that I was Anonymous.
    It takes a very special kind of person to lose email addresses.
    For small mercies and mHudson, be grateful.

they call me superman
    i'm here to rescue you

Hey I have voted for Cait previously. So regardless was a bit harsh! But yeah, followed her last night, knowing it would be a risk of trouble being a vill.

Will follow the chat today regarding cba, but keeping an open mind.
    GTB - Eeyore, Arwen&Elrond, Rotta The Hutt, Tussi | City something - Eddard Stark| UV - New Deli, Bane| T-rex - Maida- All on ukx.
    Now playing on Tea and Cake in GTB

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

KP night 2

So, just as the newer players were thinking to themselves "what a lovely little game with such nice people" POW 2 villagers were brutally murdered. One by the evil vicious wolves and another by the equaly vicious towns people.

The people of the town dealt with their grief in different ways. Razorwind praised the alpha for avenging his village from 9 years ago. Bob Hawken made a spreadsheet. Death Master retold tales of conquering Mercedes's Village. CBA went fishing. Most others just started accusing each other.

There was only one logical solution, kill more people.....

Inky - No Lynch
    Razorwind - CBA
    Mercedes - CBA
    Trouble - Dead
    Zab - No Lynch
    GTA - CBA
    Bob Hawken - CBA
    CBA - Andi
    Kelo - Corres
    M-K - Andi
    Lagushki - Tombo
    Creaky Cait - CBA
    Andi - Death Master
    Death Master - No Lynch
    Tombo - PFK
    Table - Creaky Cait
    PFK - No Lynch
    INQO - CBA
    Only meee - Dead
    Jakeyyy - Tombo
    Corrers - No Lynch

Lynch Vote - CBA (Villager)

The alpha was sat in wait for it's victim to arrive however once they got out of the taxi it was not the expected target. They killed them anyway.

Alpha Vote - Inky (seer)

The SS leader failed to recruit their target. Instead recruiting their bodygaurd.

Ok there is 10 minutes left
    1) Bev implied she had specific suspicion of someone - at the time I didnt know she was seer - but narrowed it down to PFK or Razor
    2) Once she died - I believed she seered PFK
    3) I still believe that - and that she got a wolf result

BUT

4) there is a hairy villager
    5) he JUST indicated he was that - which is possible (late as it is
    6) he also indicated the taxi switched him with Inky (ie he was alpha target)

So if you are the hairy villager - come out but know if you lie - and PFK is revealed as the hairy villager - then you're obviously a wolf

Its too risky for him to fake it
    Im changing my lynch vote
    Cait

If anyone else is a hairy villager - they really should come forward today or tomorrow!

Cait

Host Account for
    Forum RPG "WvV"

KP
    IO
    LS
    LT

With the innocent villagers dropping like flies and the seer dead the village turned it hopes to the secret underground sociecty of villager that had been working in the shadows. Due to their shadowy nature however it was very difficult to know what they were up to.

Creaky Cait decided to search through the ancient transcripts but eventually got bored and thought "meh, let's kill PFK". The village rallied behind her as they been running around like headless chickens without a seer to lead them. Until the 11th hour when;

Razorwind - ABSENT
    Mercedes - PFK
    Zab - PFK
    GTA - DEATH MASTER
    Bob Hawken - NO LYNCH
    Kelo - CORRES
    M-K - ANDI
    Lagushki - ANDI
    Creaky Cait - ANDI
    Andi - ABSENT
    Death Master - ANDI
    Tombo? - ABSENT
    Table - CREAKY CAIT
    PFK - ANDI
    INQO - PFK
    Jakeyyy - TOMBO
    Corrers - CAIT

Lynch - Andi - Villager
    Alpha - GTA - Villager

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Vote was changed v. late to Andi in Skype chat, MK hasn't been around on Skype all day and wasn't on forum when evidence was posted, coincidence or preplanned by wolf/wolves?
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Tombo457 View Post
    Vote was changed v. late to Andi in Skype chat, MK hasn't been around on Skype all day and wasn't on forum when evidence was posted, coincidence or preplanned by wolf/wolves?
    MK has been calling for Andi to be lynched for two days now.

The Troublesome One Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Tombo457's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    MK has been calling for Andi to be lynched for two days now.
    You didn't mention it today in Skype or on forum? And he ended up a villi
    Pablo Escobar COMx - WWK
    DKx Comeback Round - Brian Fantana
    PublicEnemy UKx9 - http://i.imgur.com/l23a9.png

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast