Page 1611 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6111111151115611601160916101611161216131621 ... LastLast
Results 32,201 to 32,220 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

How much per minute?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

SWEEEET CAROLINE... BAHM-BAHM-BAH

32202...ladies
    EZZOZ

So the Rams are leaving St. Louis and heading to LA.
    I mean, I'm still not sure how St Louis managed to snatch the Rams from LA in the first place back in 1995, but it's a shame to see them head back. I don't know. I mean, it's a shame they moved from LA originally and it's great the old fans have their team back, but it's a shame they're moving from St. Louis now. You feel me?
    Sorta, kinda, a little bit, rooting for the LA move to end up unsuccessful. Partly because it'd be hilarious if LA failed to hold a franchise again (see: Raiders, Chargers, Rams), especially after the League has been salivating over the idea of an LA team for the last how ever many years. But mostly because the Rams owner, Stan Kroenke, can suck a whole bag of willies. On the other hand, I mean, they're the Rams. I can't hate the Rams.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Silly LA. Silly teams moving around, I mean - who can't look past the roaring success of the MK Dons.
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

Silly LA. Silly teams moving around, I mean - who can't look past the roaring success of the MK Dons.
    Moving teams in English football seems so silly. Like, there's divisions. Sure if you make a new team you have to start from the bottom, but get the finance and it'd be hilarious - world class players playing vs. a group of middle aged bankers playing to keep fit. It'd be like when New Zealand were in the World Cup.

32204...ladies
    EZZOA

I mean, it makes sense why you'd move an NFL team. It's the downside to having a cap limit, rev share and a draft - due to that system there's a limit on the number of leagues and that limit is one.

It sucks though. Worth it, but it sucks.

Lucky for me, the Packers won't move. Because fan ownership and legacy.

-----
    -----

32205...ladies

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,206 - EZZOG ...ladies
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

32207...ladies

Need to remember to keep up on 'Murican sports so I can talk to people over there without having to resort to dick van dyke impressions.

...ladies

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

Need to remember to keep up on 'Murican sports so I can talk to people over there without having to resort to dick van dyke impressions.
    HELLO YOU CALLED?

32209...ladies
    EZZOQ

All you need to know about Cleveland sports is abject misery and unending sorrow.

-----
    -----

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by devilbells View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a6aada8f76ad140ad54e1208e01bf414.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	6258

ohai!

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

32212...ladies
    Ello Devilbells and Keiji
    How are you both doin?

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,213 - EZZIE ...ladies

So tired...
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a6aada8f76ad140ad54e1208e01bf414.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	6258

ohai!
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32212...ladies
    How are you both doin?
    Hey peeps. Been a while, just thought i'd pop on to have a quick cringe at the stuff 13 year old me would post. Can anyone explain why it's so dead in other now? Did Travian just stop being popular?

Hey peeps. Been a while, just thought i'd pop on to have a quick cringe at the stuff 13 year old me would post. Can anyone explain why it's so dead in other now? Did Travian just stop being popular?
    Probably for the same reasons you left.

32,215 - EZZIS ...ladies

Angelic

I always attributed it to the rise of instant communication via Skype meaning less people bothered with the forum but last time I mentioned that people disagreed with me. For in game alliances, I feel that if the alliance leader takes an active part in the forum a lot of the members take an active part. Only problem is the majority of leaders nowadays don't bother with it.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

...ladies

I attribute it to Travian being a web browser game and web browser games dying out thanks to mobile gaming eating the casual market and actual PC games becoming more readily assessable to the other folk.

32217...ladies
    EZZIT

Packers were in one of the greatest games I ever witnessed.

... BUT WE LOST

-----
    -----

32218...ladies
    I always thought that the Packers nickname was the most unintentionally badass nickname ever. Like it doesn't mean anything scary- Packers. It just brings into mind a fat guy loading a truck. But it has its own aura now.

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

I agree with wgn and rammy on this. Unfortunately the time changed and in many people's eyes, Travian, and maybe to a larger extent TG in general didn't keep up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32212...ladies
    How are you both doin?
    I'm alright thanks! Busy busy with Uni. Trying to get dissertation and PhD proposals off the ground etc. Just about recovered from exams! How are you doing?

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

Seems like far fewer people post the kind of stuff that people come to the forum to read and comment on too, like ally analysis. If there's fewer posts worth looking at its not surprising people don't use the forum so much. The fact that its existence hasn't been acknowledged on the game pages for years has hardly helped matters either.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

Page 1611 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6111111151115611601160916101611161216131621 ... LastLast