Page 1612 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6121112151215621602161016111612161316141622 ... LastLast
Results 32,221 to 32,240 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    The fact that its existence hasn't been acknowledged on the game pages for years has hardly helped matters either.
    True... just like IRC. Used to be a buzzing community.We used to hold Meet the Crew chats and played all sorts of games on there...

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

It's a shame, these things only help keep people playing, the main thing Trav has going for it imo is the communities. You can pick up better games for a couple of pounds on Steam now. The player vs player thing isn't as much a big deal now either, anyone with a console can play all sorts of games against other people. Trav is all about the communities, big skype chats, forum etc. They could probably do much more to help keep the communities alive.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio View Post
    You just jump around like a tart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elros View Post
    MJ may be many things: a 15 year old who's raided his dads dress up box, a huge ego-loudmouth and a goat botherer to name but a few, but he generally writes a fair and unbiased analysis (except when I bribe him to say good things about me)

I just popped onto IRC and most of the official channels are now unregistered That used to be my favourite bit about Travian. Hope you're all well/feeling nostalgic (lol I joined Travian 8 years ago)

shall we throw some old names around? Tzaeny, Taulphin, Vinny, Joshyyy, Laika, Tullia :p I'm sure I'll think of more
    Last edited by Spychic; 20 Jan 2016 at 10:39 PM.
    Ex UK Multihunter, Supporter, Mod, Super Mod, Forum Admin and Head Supporter
    Ex US Multihunter and Supporter
    Ex ZA Super Moderator, Supporter and Multihunter
    Ex FAQ Editor

32224 ... woop woop

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spychic View Post

I just popped onto IRC and most of the official channels are now unregistered That used to be my favourite bit about Travian. Hope you're all well/feeling nostalgic (lol I joined Travian 8 years ago)

shall we throw some old names around? Tzaeny, Taulphin, Vinny, Joshyyy, Laika, Tullia :p I'm sure I'll think of more
    Hey Spychic! Hope you're well

I'm surprised they still keep the IRC servers going, to be honest. It's only bouncers on there at the moment, I'm sure. Even in the .nl and .de channels...

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32218...ladies
    I always thought that the Packers nickname was the most unintentionally badass nickname ever. Like it doesn't mean anything scary- Packers. It just brings into mind a fat guy loading a truck. But it has its own aura now.
    Why thank you.

The packers' name comes from the ACME Packing Co., where the man, the myth, the legend Curly Lambeau worked. They sponsored the team (by buying the first kits) and so got the name. Old uniforms even had ACME on them. Eventually the connection to the company faded but the name stuck and here we are, some 95 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Spychic View Post

Hey 'chic. Uh... Mikey, Abby (various usernames), Chloe, Tunnah, Gouranga, Jammy, Destine (totally still lurks), emmi, groggers, ali, cranny, etc. etc.

32225...ladies
    EZZZS

In other news: My totally-not-chinese-copies NBA Jerseys from china have arrived. They're pretty fantastic. A Barkley suns jersey and, of course, a Kyle Lowry Raptors jersey.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

Yeah, browser games took a big hit circa 08/09 when Facebook kicked off properly and then mobile games took over. And their main playerbase grew up and got busy, whilst the new younguns were playing the alternatives. Ded gaem.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

THEY WERE FIRST IN THE EAST. WHO FIRES A MAN FOR COACHING A TEAM TO FIRST IN THE EAST? I DON'T CARE HOW MANY LEBRON JAMESES YOU HAVE ON YOUR TEAM.

32227...ladies
    EZZZT

It's nuts, man. Like, sure, I could coach a LeBron team to some form of competency. But, first in the East. Went to the finals last season. I mean come on.

-----
    -----

be lebron james didnt like him?
    SOTF - Round 9: 4th; Round 10: 5th; Round 11: 8th; Round 13: 2nd; Round 16: 2nd.

...ladies

First time that a coach has ever been fired when their team is first in their conference.

But yes. LeBron didn't like him and LeBron always gets his way.

32229...ladies
    EZZZQ

Still, the Raps are 2nd in the Conference, so I kinda just hope this bites the Cavs in the ass and we get to grab that top spot. 8)

-----
    -----

Yeah but I hope whichever team I see is doing the best so there

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post

Yeah but I hope whichever team I see is doing the best so there
    How does that work?

32,232 - EZZEZ ...ladies
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Magicks

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,334 - EZEEA ...ladies

Surely, you'd see both teams (unless one of them doesn't turn up, in which case there probably isn't much doubt about who will win)?
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

but most likely only one out of cleveland and toronto, so dats fine

Angelic

In other news - some crazy man just bought a picture of a potato for £750,000... *speechless*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...lls-for-750000
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

...ladies

I like potatoes.

32237...ladies
    EZZET

In other news: I'm so tired. I had to pull out of going to the gym. I really hate saying no to things. But it's totally the right choice. I need rest tonight.

In other, other news: Got hammered on Saturday. I'm sure that is in no way related to my current state of tiredness.

-----
    -----

Dem 2 day hangovers are killer

322289...ladies
    1 Month

Angelic

Semi worked today while repeatedly going home to try and do some revision for a mock exam I have on Monday but things kept getting in the way. Distractions on the internet and odd jobs that kept interrupting me. In my 'do anything but revision' zone that I naturally revert to I even ended up spending the evening watching a show called 'Fit to Fat to Fit'... I just can't seem to concentrate and at the moment I don't stand a chance in passing even the most basic of questions.
    ukx4, ukx7, ukx8 & ukx10 - wgn, wgn, wgn & wgn , ukx11 - emily , ukx12 - Milkyway , ukx13 - Smelly Romans , ukx14 - Ayra & illii
    s1,7 - Raving Cabbage

Page 1612 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 6121112151215621602161016111612161316141622 ... LastLast