Page 1648 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 648114815481598163816461647164816491650 ... LastLast
Results 32,941 to 32,960 of 33160

Thread: Count to 1,000,000 (and back)

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post

Yeah... I don't really have a sleeping pattern and haven't been sleeping well for years. Keep meaning to go to the GP, but yeah...Ahh well, I've sort of grown used to either sleeping 6 hours in 2 days or sleeping 6 hours twice in one day.
    Dude, that sounds crazy bad. I would completely break if I had that little, scattered sleep. And that comes from a man who is known amongst near-all my peers as a man with an awful sleep cycle.

Though mine is much more simple and pretty cylindrical, unlike yours. I'm just more awake at, like, 9pm+ than I am at 9am+.
    Given a couple days of not forcing myself up at my workday 7:15am, I'll be going to bed between 4-6am.
    Basically, I'm pretty certain that my ancestral proto-me was a tribal nighturnipchman.

I had an actually amazing midweek sleep last wednesday night. It was crazy good. I woke up so refreshed. Work flew by. I even went to the gym for the first time in way too long, I was feeling so damn pumped. Golly. If that can be the norm, then hotdarndiggity sign me up!
    Quote Originally Posted by kabooja View Post

Hi
    HEY-O KIDDO.

32941...ladies
    EZQAI

Man, with all these extra people making little returns, I think I'll make a bit more of an effort to actually come here and post.

In other news: Doing anything and everything I can to avoid talking about last weekends NFL.

-----
    Member of WGN ^_^ (but i only help newbs, rarely n00bs)
    -----
    I Have a BAN PLACEMENT CARD, Hooray!!!

"Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,943 - EZQAE ...aldues
    Join WvV Round 17:  Students versus Teachers!
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue
    Count! - Steal a hill! - Do stuff! - Eat!

Ardente Veritate Honoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul MemberHonoured Gaul Member Keiji_Maeda's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by laughing ram View Post
    I had an actually amazing midweek sleep last wednesday night. It was crazy good. I woke up so refreshed. Work flew by. I even went to the gym for the first time in way too long, I was feeling so damn pumped. Golly. If that can be the norm, then hotdarndiggity sign me up!
    Oh man, I love it when you get those occasional days where you can just power through and nothing stops you! When I get them, almost makes me feel like a functioning human being

Forced myself to go to the GP actually; first time in 14 years...
    Two upcoming hospital referrals now... slightly related, maybe?

Travian.co.za EX-Super Moderator. | Travian.co.uk EX-Super Moderator and Supporter | Travian.com.au EX-Super Moderator and Supporter
    Travian.pk EX-Forum Administrator

...ladies
    Well-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known MemberWell-Known Member laughing ram's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Keiji_Maeda View Post
    Oh man, I love it when you get those occasional days where you can just power through and nothing stops you! When I get them, almost makes me feel like a functioning human being

Forced myself to go to the GP actually; first time in 14 years...
    Two upcoming hospital referrals now... slightly related, maybe?
    Good job on hitting up the GP.
    Two hospital referrals? That seems like a lot, hope it's nothing major. But I am also someone who doesn't go to the docs, so I don't know how normal that is.

32945...ladies
    EZQAS

In other news: We have successfully made it past midweek. Congratulations everybody.

-----
    -----

Hi 'booja! Long time mate.
    32946...ladies
    Went to a gig where my best mates band was playing. Found a dude with a 'Make America Great Again' hat on. Quite amusing, I understood where he was coming from. It was a very hippy-ish set up with lots of dreadlocks and funny dancing and he was there to trigger.
    Then went to my first ever theatre play thingy today. That was confusing but cool too. Good few days. Coursework due on monday though, lemoning rip

"Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

32948...ladies
    This coursework is surprisingly hard to write

Spammer-in-chief Prolific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul MemberProlific Gaul Member Mouse-Keyboard's Avatar

32,949 - EZQAQ ...lkadies

Apparently my flatmates don't understand the difference between a sink and a food waste bin.
    Read the colour of the words (not the words). Blue Red Orange Green Black Red Red Gray Purple Blue

32950...ladies
    Nightmare housemates MK? That sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
    32950...ladies
    Nightmare housemates MK? That sucks
    Given that that's about the worst thing they do, it's not that bad.

32,951 - EZQSI ...ladies

32952...ladies
    Mine are awesome, I'm gonna miss them next year

Looking new server.....

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car."
    Blog: VST Plugins Free.

...ladies

32948...ladies
    This coursework is surprisingly hard to write
    Did you get it all done? How did it go? I bet you did well! Good work, have a cookie.

- Me, filling in for Zeta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse-Keyboard View Post
    32,949 - EZQAQ ...lkadies

Apparently my flatmates don't understand the difference between a sink and a food waste bin.
    It's a pretty common occurrence amongst students. Which is weird, seeing as it becomes bleedingly obvious why it's not the thing to do once you're forced to dig it out of the sink.

32955...ladies
    EZQSS

Me one week ago: I'm gonna post regularly again! I'll make an effort, like a good lad.
    Me now: OH CRAP, I'VE NOT POSTED IN A WEEK.

In other news: The Rumble was last Sunday.

Pretty good card other than my waifu* Alexa Bliss taking the pin in the womens six-man - just as it seemed odd to have the champ take the pin in that match. Also, not huge on Cena beating AJ, if only because hitting 16 titles should have been more... main event-y. Sure, it was the last non-rumble match at the royal rumble, but that never feels like the main event. Might as well held off till Mania, really.
    I may also be biased because I was big behind AJ winning. Styles is goddamn incredible.

Other than that, pretty darn good.
    ... Oh and then number 30 in the rumble came out and the whole evening felt like a waste. Goddamn Roman Reigns ruining everything. We all wanted Kurt, Finn, Joe or the impossible, but still felt just that little bit possible, Kenny.
    They have to be intentionally booking Reigns in ways to make everyone hate him, right? Like, either they're creating this meta-heel, where he gets XPac heat by being the forced upon us top man that nobody likes or they're just really, really, really booking him wrong. Even if it's the first one I think they're booking him wrong. Gosh.

Golly, golly, golly, gosh.

*Just in case people take this in any way seriously - I am not actually using 'waifu' earnestly. But she is definitely my waifu.

-----
    -----

32956...ladies
    It would be good to have someone to bounce off regularly. This count hasn't even be dented yet. Has someone done the math on how long it will take to get it done before we die? so 50 for me?
    I did get the C/w done, and it was good, so i'll take the cookie. You do a great Zeta, but not quite as great as the original. I kind of miss her.

...ladies

32956...ladies
    It would be good to have someone to bounce off regularly. This count hasn't even be dented yet. Has someone done the math on how long it will take to get it done before we die? so 50 for me?
    I did get the C/w done, and it was good, so i'll take the cookie. You do a great Zeta, but not quite as great as the original. I kind of miss her.
    Hitting a cool milli is near impossible for us. But it's not the destination it's the journey.
    I think missing old reliable Rich has really hurt the thread. You could always count on him and MK to keep the thing rolling while the rest of us would chip in. He's not returned since the forum downtime with the whole password palaver. I should DM him on that there twitter or something. See how he is. Maybe convince him to head mhudson's direction if he still can't regain his pass.

And yeah, Zeta was a bastion for good vibes, despite how much she liked to worry about stuff.
    She still makes the odd appearance now and again.

32957...ladies
    EZQST

Boy howdy, I can't wait till home time tomorrow. This has felt like an eternal week.

-----
    -----

It's a pretty common occurrence amongst students. Which is weird, seeing as it becomes bleedingly obvious why it's not the thing to do once you're forced to dig it out of the sink.
    They're not the one who has to dig it out though. Fortunately, the sink hole isn't in the middle, so the tap can be sprayed directly into it. Worse than blocking the sink though, in the second term, in a block with no first years, the warden had to send an email explaining that milk has to be kept upright once opened.

32956...ladies
    At the rate of the last 200 posts, 1,540 years to get to 1,000,000, and another 1,592 years to get back to 0.

Hitting a cool milli is near impossible for us. But it's not the destination it's the journey.
    I think missing old reliable Rich has really hurt the thread. You could always count on him and MK to keep the thing rolling while the rest of us would chip in.
    I didn't post for a year when I forgot my password and the email was blocked. Also, I've been quite inconsistent in posting recently.

32,958 - EZQSB ...adleis

...ladies

They're not the one who has to dig it out though. Fortunately, the sink hole isn't in the middle, so the tap can be sprayed directly into it. Worse than blocking the sink though, in the second term, in a block with no first years, the warden had to send an email explaining that milk has to be kept upright once opened.
    Well it should be their responsibility. Force them into it. Superkick them into responsibility.

Student halls with no first years? Do most of the 2nd+ years not go into house shares at your uni? Halls were jammed with freshers cos of the standard move 2nd years made where I was at.
    Also, yes, Milk storage is important. But mainly the halls thing.

At the rate of the last 200 posts, 1,540 years to get to 1,000,000, and another 1,592 years to get back to 0.
    EzPz.

32959...ladies
    EZQSQ

Man today was a hectic day at work. BUT IT IS THE WEEKEND, BOYS AND GIRLS.
    To celebrate, I'm gonna go put some fresh sheets on my bed and pass out. LIVIN' THE WILD LIFE, HO-HOO BABY.

-----
    -----

32960...ladies
    @MK they better invent that immortality pill. Those numbers are not encouraging.
    @LR Dropping Rich a line is the best idea i've heard this entire year so far.
    I meant to do a 4pm till 6pm nap. I woke up at 11pm to a royally screwed up sleep sched. Life is great

Page 1648 of 1658 FirstFirst ... 648114815481598163816461647164816491650 ... LastLast