Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game: Four Quads, Four Metas, Four Houses?

The Infamous D.A.F. Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member GDS's Avatar

Default Game: Four Quads, Four Metas, Four Houses?

There is somewhere on the forum a thread about the Hogwarts houses: http://archive.forum.travian.co.uk/s...ad.php?t=64374

Gryffindor values courage, bravery, loyalty, nerve and chivalry.

Hufflepuff values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play.

Ravenclaw values intelligence, creativity, learning, and wit.

Slytherin house values ambition, cunning, leadership and resourcefulness and most of all pure wizard blood.

And I thought that the SE meta does fit very well as the Slytherin's of uk1 :spychic:

and maybe Noein would be Ravenclaws?

Giggle* Hufflepuff?

And PULSE Gryffindor?

Would that mean that Ledge is Harry Potter? Samanatha78 Cho Chang? and Khnum Draco Malfoy?

despite the looks of it I am actually busy today

no name in the frame for the NW?

those are all virtues. i saw little virtue and a lot of vices the little time i spent on that server.
    cogito ergo cata

SnuggleWaggle Bear Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

Quote Originally Posted by GDS View Post
    And I thought that the SE meta does fit very well as the Slytherin's of uk1 :spychic:
    Actually Noein came into mind cos Slytherins would do anything to win.
    and maybe Noein would be Ravenclaws?
    But Ravenclaws are honest and intelligent people, not boring simmers.
    Giggle* Hufflepuff?
    Giggles aren't honest though.
    And PULSE Gryffindor?
    I agree, but with the intelligence of the Ravenclaws, efforts of the Hufflepuffs and the purity of the Slytherins.
    Would that mean that Ledge is Harry Potter? Samanatha78 Cho Chang? and Khnum Draco Malfoy?
    Does that mean that Ledge fancies Sam? Ledge has a lightning scar on his forehead? Khnum is blond?

Who's 'he who must not be named'?
    :tulliaanda will one day rule the world. Go Panda!!!!

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Hufflepuff is for duffers.

Quote Originally Posted by MouthOfTGR View Post
    those are all virtues. i saw little virtue and a lot of vices the little time i spent on that server.
    Aren't you the guy who held an account in UNITED and attacked it's players before deleting because you were a spy for Noein?

Quote Originally Posted by herc View Post
    But Ravenclaws are honest and intelligent people, not boring simmers.
    Giggles aren't honest though. I agree, but with the intelligence of the Ravenclaws, efforts of the Hufflepuffs and the purity of the Slytherins. Does that mean that Ledge fancies Sam? Ledge has a lightning scar on his forehead? Khnum is blond? Who's 'he who must not be named'?
    This seems a little more biased towards PULSE than the original comments?

Quote Originally Posted by PeachyMcWiggins View Post
    Hufflepuff is for duffers.
    Don't you have an account in Giggle & therefore, aren't you also a duffer
    http://www.encpress.com/GIFs/store_images/19.jpg

who would be nevil longbottom?
    ~THE LEGEND~

~THE TALE~

~FLABBAJACK~

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder-bolt View Post
    Aren't you the guy who held an account in UNITED and attacked it's players before deleting because you were a spy for Noein?
    You beat me to it, if (as I suspect) MouthofGTR is Benjamin, in game name Dreys who took over Jebel;s account and then used it to send a pointless & cowardly attack against me (fail) and told me he was a spy for Noein?

We were also informed later that all he managed to do was to count the pitchforks so the spying went pretty poorly

Where's me ruddy pitchfork?

SnuggleWaggle Bear Active MemberActive MemberActive Member

This seems a little more biased towards PULSE than the original comments?
    Why would I possibly be biased towards Pulse? They smell. Apart from the selected few.
    :tulliaanda will one day rule the world. Go Panda!!!!

Gaul MemberGaul Member

Does "Giant last ditch meta containing most of the server" ring any bells?

That bunch was the real Slytherin...

no. not that i would have felt bad about it, but no.
    but on another note, im the guy who is currently dualing a minor account in Giggle main wing and spying for ALL the other metas.
    cogito ergo cata

Don't you mean the account was made by a certain part of the giggles meta so they could spy on united? How did you think they could 'run' the show in the NW so easy With people like that onside who needs enemies

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Yoink's Avatar

[21:22: 39] : be careful, behind the facade of a clueless turnip lies the mind of a miltary genius

[21:22:55] Yoink: Seriously?

[21:23:10] : no, there's a military genius standing behind him

[21:23:14] Yoink: (rofl)

Honoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton MemberHonoured Teuton Member Khnum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brettando View Post
    This thread is wizard ! Has someone put a potion in D's tea ? .. ! .. Like it though and doesn't the final film come out soon ?

Dolores Umbridge has not yet been assigned Dafnes

Edit : SB2 as Longbottom ?! Yuki as Snape ?!

Edit / Edit : Have never read all the books (shake)

yay; multi quotes

Quote Originally Posted by SB 2 View Post
    You beat me to it, if (as I suspect) MouthofGTR is Benjamin, in game name Dreys who took over Jebel;s account and then used it to send a pointless & cowardly attack against me (fail) and told me he was a spy for Noein?

We were also informed later that all he managed to do was to count the pitchforks so the spying went pretty poorly
    erm no; MouthofTGR didn't play on Dreys; oh no - he managed to do far more than that; or rather his sitter did - who then received the parting gift of a free chiefing

Quote Originally Posted by Detritus View Post
    Does "Giant last ditch meta containing most of the server" ring any bells?

That bunch was the real Slytherin...
    Thank you for saying that so much more eloquently than I was going to

Quote Originally Posted by brettando View Post
    heh; obviously has to be you

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post
    This thread is wizard ! Has someone put a potion in D's tea ? .. ! .. Like it though and doesn't the final film come out soon ?

part 1 is later this year (November 19th including in 3D) part 2 is next year

SB2 as Sirius Black surely?
    Yuki as Dobbie (I am in soooo much trouble )

can't I be Tabitha instead? I adore Bewitched when I was ickle

But as SB2 feel free to comment on me, although false accusations, lets compare the initial description of Giggle in the first post of his thread on that particular player (as he is supposed to be one of their leaders) and look if at least that is true:

"SB2 values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play."

hard work being settling four villages and then take over an account from a far better player (after a melodramatical farewell post from the first account)
    tolerance being the lack of ability to listen to other players, namely those who are better and more experienced
    loyalty being loyalty to his belief in own infallibilty
    fair play being leading an alliance with so many multis you just get tired of counting them
    cogito ergo cata

The Infamous D.A.F. Senior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul MemberSenior Gaul Member GDS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Khnum View Post

hm... it has to be someone in your Alliance as she is a Slytherin. She silenced and punished those who spoke openly and contradicted her, usually the Gryfindors, actually her description fits you, when are you planning to destroy my acc. acount again?

So do you, or anyone in your Alliance looks anything like that:?

Dolores Umbridge

Oh, and you've put Yuki and SB2 in the wrong houses, unless Yuki is spying for you and SB2 is spying for PULSE.

Me as noone knows who I am and I'm all powerful and mysterious

Quote Originally Posted by MouthOfTGR View Post
    But as SB2 feel free to comment on me, although false accusations, lets compare the initial description of Giggle in the first post of his thread on that particular player (as he is supposed to be one of their leaders) and look if at least that is true:

"SB2 values hard work, tolerance, loyalty, and fair play."

hard work being settling four villages and then take over an account from a far better player (after a melodramatical farewell post from the first account)
    tolerance being the lack of ability to listen to other players, namely those who are better and more experienced
    loyalty being loyalty to his belief in own infallibilty
    fair play being leading an alliance with so many multis you just get tired of counting them
    For those who didn't get the memo, SB2 is now playing the BigMac account. Melvin Crimble is in the hands of Atreus.

North Yorkshire, on the coast. Tis lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by abyss View Post
    Don't you mean the account was made by a certain part of the giggles meta so they could spy on united? How did you think they could 'run' the show in the NW so easy With people like that onside who needs enemies
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha78 View Post
    erm no; MouthofTGR didn't play on Dreys; oh no - he managed to do far more than that; or rather his sitter did - who then received the parting gift of a free chiefing
    I love summing things up in just two quotes, I don't even have to write anything. You'll be surprised at what can be gathered, even when you think only pitchforks are counted.

As said, there are prominent members within your meta that knew who I was from early on, so what you need to ask yourselves is are these members really as loyal as you think they are? I will let you figure that one out yourselves, but I doubt you will really get very far in doing so, I mean I made it quite clear I wasn't completely with your alliance.

As for the spying, it was a completely personal choice due to starting in the wrong quadrant and not wanting to delete then restart. If I am honest SB you got off relatively lucky, in that you could be missing a fair number of wheat fields if I hadn't been quite so lazy in the borg of the accounts troops.

Anyway, it was a good way to finish my years of playing, and I always liked the idea of being in Slytherin.
    Last edited by PeachyMcWiggins; 05 Oct 2010 at 11:36 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast