Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C.F. vs. Toxic

Cool C.F. vs. Toxic

NW-Meta and SMASH! have their own thread, so it's only right that there's a thread for C.F. vs. Toxic.

Looks like it's 2-0 to C.F.

After successfully defending LOTR's and JWAA's hammers on 10th Dec, C.F. managed to retaliate chief JWAA's main hammer/raiding village (01 London) therefore wiping his troops. The village was chiefed back by JWAA shortly after however it is now 400 population smaller

Wow that must be a fairly hefty loss of troops

good game...
    First account in the world to get the maxed level 404 hero, on a T4 speed server.

lol, this thread is a rip-off! No analysis whatsoever!

For the record, I failed in my attack, but did get 300k res.

oh wait, tell a lie, JWAA's village lost about 700 population.

( 69|-10 ) 01 London 435 (-688)

Mrs. Fantastic

Prolific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific MemberProlific Member Ryder's Avatar

This thread is as poor as the server.

Got some reports to share, actually show what's going on between the two.
    Server 2, Round 4
    Server 3, Round 8
    Server 5, Round 8

Current Servers;
    Com4 - IGN;Casper
    Uk5 - Gjenganger

Quote Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
    This thread is as poor as the server.

Got some reports to share, actually show what's going on between the two.
    No reports to share because no troops were killed directly. Yes - that's how exciting this war is so far....

JWAA decided to defend his Arte rather than his Army village, which was then trashed and chiefed. So no reports to share.

And fyi the alliances aren't officially at war, just a slapping contest at the mo.

Didnt have much luck however against the sea how you gonna get around that 1, some masterplan?

Me (boots)? I didn't attack The Sea. I cleared an arte village. The Sea always defend against Natars in the grey settlements (I assume to boost hero points). Or are you talking about The Sea cata'ing Toxic before Christmas, and taking out some of Maximus' troops?

Ill just go back to sleep, this server confuses me more an more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic Park View Post
    Ill just go back to sleep, this server confuses me more an more.
    Why not just do us all a favour and delete

hahaha its happening kopite see ya on s2 with PX.

Looks like some hi-jinx went down this morning with CF/Toxic. Looks like CF lost a hammer, and Toxic lost def, judging by the stats!

And Toxic lost the Unique Hawk to C.F in the process ..... that must have been all of Toxics remaining defence as they still couldnt prevent the arti being taken. I wonder what the Sea make of it? when will they make their move on Toxic? Or will they meta up?

I'm not on S2 mate..

See ya

I believe the score is now 3-0 C.F. vs Toxic as of this morning .

No names shall be mentioned but i guess there are a few people who wonder about the result, so here you go you can add "artefact has been captured" to that list http://travian-reports.net/us/report/20268572c6e

Quote Originally Posted by Frankel View Post
    I wonder what the Sea make of it?
    I've seen a fair few of their reports, and feel they can go it alone in that quad. I personally feel Nox have produced big numbers, but TCF have contributed a shocking defensive numbers. I think Nox made the wrong decision there.

Quote Originally Posted by Delendia View Post
    No names shall be mentioned but i guess there are a few people who wonder about the result, so here you go you can add "artefact has been captured" to that list http://travian-reports.net/us/report/20268572c6e
    Awesome hit Delendia, I just popped on to post it myself, lol. The most interesting thing for me is that the unique scout sees all... so is that all the def toxic have?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloated Fish View Post
    ... so is that all the def toxic have?
    Lets hope not for their sake

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast