Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's Happened to the Mighty (windy) PX?

Quote Originally Posted by Chalk Board View Post
    The incredible shrinking alliance. When you have outrageously horrible noobs , like bob the dog , you know your alliance is in trouble.
    and god of light. lol , god of inactive simming is a better handle

Px was doomed after i got a whiff of exactly how fraudulent their leadership portends to be

la la , la la la la , la la , la la la

living in a fantasy world
    Nice to see you still playing Chalky, top player on the server, raiding everyone in the quad because you are just too good... ohhh wait.... hahahahaha

So it looks like the PX leadership failed in their task of sorting out PX, they have all left and created MoM. Such a shame, PX was fun while it lasted!
    Previously - Jazzy Jeff | Lord Pan | Lorde | Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by Elk33dp View Post
    Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

Quote Originally Posted by jawwwwsh View Post
    So it looks like the PX leadership failed in their task of sorting out PX, they have all left and created MoM. Such a shame, PX was fun while it lasted!
    Me thinks they might have carried the problem over to MoM with them... hhhmmm???

Quote Originally Posted by jon3001 View Post
    Me thinks they might have carried the problem over to MoM with them... hhhmmm???
    Exactly what I was thinking! What's the point of shifting to another name when you still have the same problem but meh, lets see what happens! For now looks like B are the major power in that quad!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Shutup chalk.

^^ *second*

Quote Originally Posted by Not.Vegas View Post
    Exactly what I was thinking! What's the point of shifting to another name when you still have the same problem but meh, lets see what happens! For now looks like B are the major power in that quad!!
    Theres only 8 of us here, keeping a small group to see what happens after arties

i told MJ, if PX don't change they wont stay #1 attackers
    but i didnt think they'd disintegrate so soon

Quote Originally Posted by Russler View Post
    i told MJ, if PX don't change they wont stay #1 attackers
    but i didnt think they'd disintegrate so soon
    End of the day we lost too many key players, there were too many individuals in the team not willing to help others and hiding under the PX banner. We were never meant to grow as quick as we did. Lost our way. Had the potential at the start but just couldnt keep the team together.

Active MemberActive MemberActive Member keevill_81's Avatar

wow .... how quickly a quad can change ..... like the above posts say ( B ) are the big winners here . will be far more intresting from a nutruals point of veiw .

Quote Originally Posted by keevill_81 View Post
    wow .... how quickly a quad can change ..... like the above posts say ( B ) are the big winners here . will be far more intresting from a nutruals point of veiw .
    Yeah they have benefited very well out of it

I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with this newly acquired superiority in the NE.

Maybe if it was anyone else, but Josh is too talented to leave any hint at the real target. It's basically wack-a-mole.

I am looking forward to seeing what they can do with this newly acquired superiority in the NE.
    Looks like they are just forming pacts at the moment! Hopefully they'll take a leap of faith and actually attack one of the smaller alliances?
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinJames View Post
    Shutup chalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Not.Vegas View Post
    Looks like they are just forming pacts at the moment! Hopefully they'll take a leap of faith and actually attack one of the smaller alliances?
    Lol don't get crazy now!!!

Poke the beast.. Poke it Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Cuda View Post
    Poke the beast.. Poke it Josh
    Hahaa "beast"! More like Herbert's dog from family guy!

Hahaa "beast"! More like Herbert's dog from family guy!
    dog's name is Jesse.

... and you all are STILL HERE?? PX bombed, end of story. It was such a great ending too... well, more of a fizzle underneath the yelling of how it wasn't disappearing...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123